August Photoshop Requests

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2006, 01:40 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by joedrum71
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b301/joedrum71/dpslsicowl.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...slsiultraz.jpg
Thanks A Million which one looks better yall think?
Old 08-10-2006, 09:26 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by brynnda
can u copy the color from a pewter car? i can certianly post one up if thats possible? im really not gettin the feel for it with whats been done, dont get me wrong, theyre great photoshops, i could never do it, but im not really gettin the color idea like i need
I tried everything I know to get pewter to look right. I tried to color sample it but the problem with pewter is that it is so reflective that no matter what you do the color comes out a gray or a white...not really what your looking for.

I tried to clone the color but due to the fact that most pewter cars are the newer style ta the body line get all screwed up when you try to clone one image on to another.

Too put is simply...I just don't know how to do it but hopefully you can find someone that has worked with photoshop longer than I have to get you fixed up.
Old 08-10-2006, 06:21 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by joedrum71
Guys,
I am not real sure about these rims. I think they might look better in person but what do ou all think.Should I get them saggered...8.5 in the front which I believe would have a 2" lip and 9.5 in the back with a 3" lip? Also I would be lowering the car so that may have an effect.....Opinions Please??????

Dont mean to be a pain but can someone lower it???
Old 08-10-2006, 09:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by CatchinZs
I tried everything I know to get pewter to look right. I tried to color sample it but the problem with pewter is that it is so reflective that no matter what you do the color comes out a gray or a white...not really what your looking for.

I tried to clone the color but due to the fact that most pewter cars are the newer style ta the body line get all screwed up when you try to clone one image on to another.

Too put is simply...I just don't know how to do it but hopefully you can find someone that has worked with photoshop longer than I have to get you fixed up.

thanx for trying though, i really appreciate it.
Old 08-10-2006, 09:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

IMO, I would go at least 9-9.5" in front and go 11" on the back. You want the tire to sit flush with the rim and not curve in, like some tires that are too narrow for a wide rim. I'm not the smartest guy in the world, but if I had to do it right, I'd go big and bigger. Those wheels I put on were a crap picture touched up to hide the background through the wheel. I think those wheels would look sharp on a lack T/A.

Old 08-12-2006, 10:37 PM
TECH Veteran

Can you leyer some braketed shots for me? Looking for an HDR effect... Just leyer them, Nothing fancy...well...try to clear them up a bit, too.. Maybe I shouldn't have VHT'd my side markers... don't look too good.

EDIT: come to think of it...Can you chop the camera shadow out of there..?

Old 08-13-2006, 09:42 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by bayer-z28
Can you leyer some braketed shots for me? Looking for an HDR effect... Just leyer them, Nothing fancy...well...try to clear them up a bit, too..

I'm dumb. Come again?
Old 08-13-2006, 10:06 AM
TECH Veteran

Basically, place each picture over the other. It'll bring out contrast different values in each shot.

You can avoid most high-contrast situations by shooting in softer light. But there are situations when you really don't have much control over lighting, and that's when layering multiple exposures really has value.

HDR (High Dynamic Range) is achieved by combining several photos of the same scene, taken at different exposures.

http://www.cambridgeincolour.com/tut...amic-range.htm

Last edited by bayer-z28; 08-13-2006 at 10:18 AM.
Old 08-13-2006, 10:14 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by bayer-z28
Basically, place each picture over the other. It'll bring out contrast different values in each shot.

You can avoid most high-contrast situations by shooting in softer light. But there are situations when you really don't have much control over lighting, and that's when layering multiple exposures really has value.

HDR (High Dynamic Range) is achieved by combining several photos of the same scene, taken at different exposures.
Smarter now. I know what you're talking about at least. I'll play a little tonight.
Old 08-13-2006, 07:48 PM
On The Tree

Can someone place Dual Racing stripes with pin stripes opposing colors (I.E. Black on the white and white on the black.)
Old 08-14-2006, 12:51 AM
Banned

No one did me a sig? can anyone help me out? my pictures are in the link above the sig picture I made...I don't like it...can someone make me a sick one...?
Old 08-14-2006, 01:15 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I know I've asked this before but I need this photoshop again. The last one didn't give me a good idea on what the car would look like. I want AR Rebels on my car but I can't decide on chrome or black. Here is a car with chrome ones so I don't know if its easier to just use the same pic for the chrome chop and then color them black for the other chop. Go ahead and work your magic guys!

My car
Old 08-14-2006, 03:28 AM
11 Second Club

can someone just photoshop my rims black and black with chrome lip on the stock wheels that are on the car already... thanks.

(not sure if i wanna do it, but the rims look like crap so i need to do something with them)

Old 08-14-2006, 03:58 AM
Banned

i just need this car lowered
Old 08-14-2006, 07:33 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by LFNDUST
No one did me a sig? can anyone help me out? my pictures are in the link above the sig picture I made...I don't like it...can someone make me a sick one...?

Link doesn't work for me.
Old 08-14-2006, 08:01 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by porksoda
I know I've asked this before but I need this photoshop again. The last one didn't give me a good idea on what the car would look like. I want AR Rebels on my car but I can't decide on chrome or black. Here is a car with chrome ones so I don't know if its easier to just use the same pic for the chrome chop and then color them black for the other chop. Go ahead and work your magic guys!

Old 08-14-2006, 08:19 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by NBMgreg

i just need this car lowered
2 versions due to original size.
The second one is probably a little too low but I wanted to make sure you could tell a difference from the original.

Lower than above:

Old 08-14-2006, 08:57 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by dps_ls1
Can someone place Dual Racing stripes with pin stripes opposing colors (I.E. Black on the white and white on the black.)
I'm not really sure what your looking for regarding the pinstripe... is what you're looking for:
White Hood and the black stripe with a white inlayed pinstripe that runs the perimeter of the racing stripe?
Here is the racing stripes minus the pinstripe as a start.

Old 08-14-2006, 11:38 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by CatchinZs
I'm not really sure what your looking for regarding the pinstripe... is what you're looking for:
White Hood and the black stripe with a white inlayed pinstripe that runs the perimeter of the racing stripe?
Here is the racing stripes minus the pinstripe as a start.

Thats great and on the black make it a white stripe.
Old 08-14-2006, 12:08 PM
Teching In

OK I hope I am not to late I was thinking slammed, chrome c5 (18')ish,and this emblem