Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

SCAMMER! Fastlineperf. AKA (mike geary)

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 07:21 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry SCAMMER! Fastlineperf. AKA (mike geary)

Ohhh, where do i start.... He had a T-56 conversion for sale in the parts wanted area, new member with no feedback which made me kinda Leary about the deal. Well we talk back and forth through email for a couple days, seemed like a stand up guy, responded very quickly, answered all my questions, said he was going through divorce and in a bind for money so he was willing to sale cheap. Ive come across some deals like this, and always come out on top.

Doesn't look like thats the case this time! The guy seemed legit so i overnighted him a money order last Thursday. He received it Friday and said he would ship the parts out ASAP. I was away from the cpu all weekend, i get back Monday night and check my Email looking for my tracking number and it was nowhere to be found. I Email him asking about it and he responded Tuesday saying he shipped it out Monday and gave me a tracking #. I try the # and it does not work, Email him back saying i need a valid tracking #. Wednesday night he finally mails me back saying that was the only # left, that he had the package picked up while he was at work. He said he would call DHL Thursday morning and find out the details.... Well here it is 2 days later and i haven't heard **** from him. Sent numerous Emails, no response.... I tried calling the # he gave me and it was to a tattoo shop or some ****. I called DHL yesterday, they did a zip code search for me and nothing showed to be picked up in his area.

Soooo, I guess I'm fucked.... Fucked hard, without lube i might add!
I don't know what to do, or even if there is anything to do. Ive never been in this situation before.

Any, and all help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks, Eric.

Here's the douches address..... Mike Geary 186 Highway 337 N Corydon, IN
I don't know if that will help any or not.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:40 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Confirmed scammer! Just had a buddy dig this up.... http://www.ls1lt1.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20910
Old 11-19-2008, 07:43 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Fastlineperf has been perma-banned.

Quick Reply: SCAMMER! Fastlineperf. AKA (mike geary)