Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Crawlinlt1camaro is a theft, liar. RESOLVED

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2008, 07:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Crawlinlt1camaro is a theft, liar. RESOLVED

Crawlinlt1camaro is a thief my parents payed for a ws6 hood (which cost $675.00) way back on August 28. It is now November 17 and still no hood. At first his excuse was that they had water from Ike and UPS wasn't shipping that took 2 weeks, then 2 weeks later I asked him about shipping the hood and he said he would, we never received any response from him. Well, finally he emails me saying he needs there information because greyhound sent it back because they didn't go pick the hood up well if you dont have there information how can you ship it. So that gave him another week. I gave him my parents information and he shipped it again greyhound. We called greyhound everyday they said we should have a tracking number his excuse was that I wouldn't have one because his friend sent it for him which is bullshit, they said every package no matter what has a tracking number. Greyhound would look up my parents name to see if they had a package everyday and no package. He would never return my dads phone calls the only time he would write something back was when my mom would write to him asking if he was stealing from them. He told my mom that he would never steal from anyone and the reason he doesn't have a paypal account is because someone stole all his money which is bull. Then he says greyhound sent the package back because it went to the wrong terminal so that was last Monday here we are a week later, no hood. I just left him another message letting him know that I don't appreciate him stealing from my parents who lost everything in Katrina 3 years ago and my mother who is a breast cancer survivor who just had her last surgery on Friday.I just called him again and he hung up on me when I asked him where the hood was or my money back. I WILL BE CALLING THE COPS TOMORROW. I HAVE ALL MY EMAILS AND HIS ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER AND RECEIPT FOR PAYMENT TO HIM.

Here the private messages that this ******* sent me.

Moderator note: private messages can't be read through a link

Last edited by GEARHED; 11-25-2008 at 12:24 PM.
Old 11-17-2008, 09:28 PM
Teching In

Hey man, I have the same thing happen to me...He said that he had to wait 24 hours to cash the money order cause it wasnt a USPS money order, then he said he shipped it and that was 2 weeks ago and now he just wrote me back cussing me out saying he wouldnt scam anyone and if he knew that I was an A$$hole he would have never dealt with me. More like I wouldnt have dealt with him. He scammed me for a set of LS1 fans and I have already contacted the Tinsley Park Police Dept about him and they are going to check it out, so maybe we can get together and get this guy.... I have like 20 somthin PM"s, in which he told me that he had shipped, I would have it by Friday, then there isnt a tracking number, they didnt give him one, but then he said he was going to check on it, how are you going to do that if you dont have a tracking number? Just a bunch of bullshit..I called him today and he acted like he couldnt hear me and said my phone was losing service and I had full bars, you kno the typical scamming stuff. I say we get this guy taken care of. I had a build schedule and I depended on him to keep his part and now I am 2 weeks behind and out of money.... Lets get together and get this taken care of
Old 11-18-2008, 12:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

No violence FizzikalJ and I aM calling the police station tomorrow. I've been to nice and its has been going on for to long.

Last edited by 00badfnta; 02-16-2009 at 09:42 AM.
Old 11-18-2008, 01:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I tried to work a deal with him on a rear end and he seemed pretty sketchy when I was trying to get more info about it. I am not surprised by this.
Old 11-18-2008, 07:34 PM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

Damn Chad sorry to hear that man. Hope it works out.
Old 11-18-2008, 10:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You bet its going to work out. He's just luck its not my money he stole. I hooked them up, and my wifes parents are just to nice of people so that's why we are handling it I can be a ******* you know corey lol.

Last edited by 00badfnta; 11-19-2008 at 08:14 AM.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:41 PM
On The Tree

i sent you a message,, and you are about it beening that long on my part.. first your inlaws told me not to send it because there was a hurricane coming,, then we had the effects here,, then they went on a cruise and didnt want it sent until they get back, then i finally sent it.. i went into the greyhound place today and flipped on them,, and they said it was sent,, i said fine, as i turn around its sitting in the corner or the shipping area, and i asked whos is that, and the guy is like, we dont know, there is no label on it.. sure enough its your guys hood.. so its going out on a bus tomorrow, you should recieve it in few days.. id never screw your inlaws over..

Last edited by GEARHED; 11-27-2008 at 02:14 PM.
Old 11-19-2008, 08:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by crawlinlt1camaro
i sent you a message,, and you are bullshitting about it beening that long on my part.. first your inlaws told me not to send it because there was a hurricane coming,, then we had the effects here,, then they went on a cruise and didnt want it sent until they get back, then i finally sent it.. i went into the greyhound place today and flipped on them,, and they said it was sent,, i said fine, as i turn around its sitting in the corner or the shipping area, and i asked whos is that, and the guy is like, we dont know, there is no label on it.. sure enough its your guys hood.. so its going out on a bus tomorrow, you should recieve it in few days.. id never screw your inlaws over..
1. Yes you sent me a message ONLY when I started to expose you all over ls1tech!!!!!

2. Sent you a money order Aug 28 probably been so long you forgot. I can copy a picture of the money order to prove it.

3. Yes the hurricane Gustav did hit us and told you dont ship it yet because they didnt want it to get lost but the hurricane hit on Aug 31tst its now NOV19. 67 days have passed and no hood.

4. They never went on a cruise.

5. You claimed they grayhound shipped it like three times and it kept on comming back after the second time you should just get someone else to ship it.

6. You never answer your phone and only email us when we ask where is the damn hood.

Last edited by 00badfnta; 11-19-2008 at 05:29 PM.
Old 11-19-2008, 10:48 AM
Teching In

Default waiting for tail lights.. should I be worried

Still waiting for some tail lights that were paid for by a money order .. Any idea when I can expect them ? says your mailbox is full , or I would have questioned you through there .
Mike
Old 11-19-2008, 11:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Superstockracer
Still waiting for some tail lights that were paid for by a money order .. Any idea when I can expect them ? says your mailbox is full , or I would have questioned you through there .
Mike
Damn another one.
Old 11-19-2008, 10:40 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 00badfnta
1. Yes you sent me a message ONLY when I started to expose you all over ls1tech!!!!!

2. Sent you a money order Aug 28 probably been so long you forgot. I can copy a picture of the money order to prove it.

3. Yes the hurricane Gustav did hit us and told you dont ship it yet because they didnt want it to get lost but the hurricane hit on Aug 31tst its now NOV19. 67 days have passed and no hood.

4. They never went on a cruise.

5. You claimed they grayhound shipped it like three times and it kept on comming back after the second time you should just get someone else to ship it.

6. You never answer your phone and only email us when we ask where is the damn hood.

i have been emailing your mother in law every 3-4 days so dont give me that bs..
Old 11-19-2008, 10:43 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Superstockracer
Mike

taillights have been sent out to canada..
Old 11-20-2008, 03:08 PM
Teching In

Any idea when I can expect them ? what shipper did you use ? tracking # ?

Mike
Old 11-20-2008, 06:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You see thats the problem he has no information other than oh its shipped. no tracking number, no shipping information.

I have all my mom's emails and you do not email her every 3-4 days. What about all the times my dad called you? You wouldn't answer you phone or call him back.
Old 11-21-2008, 08:47 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Waiting for front bumper, it has been 3 weeks since paid

He said he would have a tracking number today so we will see.
Old 11-21-2008, 04:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Just a few more people thats PMed me wanting there . HAHA But its not a joke if we dont get our items we are all getting together and you wont like it one bit.

Last edited by GEARHED; 11-27-2008 at 02:16 PM.
Old 11-21-2008, 10:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Well, Well, Mario it seems as though we aren't the only one's who have been waiting since August for a hood. and you said that you wouldn't steal from my in-laws. You were suppose to fax my mother in law the tracking receipt today. Umm yeah she didn''t get it surprise surprise. You are full of lies. You are so lucky you have my in laws money and not mine cause they keep wanting to beleive your sending the damn hood and I know your not. You have a few more days and the cops are being called no matter what my in laws say.
Old 11-23-2008, 03:54 AM
On The Tree

listen you stupid , i took pics of the receipt and sent it to you father in law,, so shut your mouth because you dont know .. and i want a public apology when the hood does get there..

Last edited by GEARHED; 11-27-2008 at 02:16 PM.
Old 11-23-2008, 03:56 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 98blackbirdta
i am also waiting on a hood that i paid for july 17 and i still dont have it i paid 700 shipped with insurance i will be talking with u Crawlinlt1camaro and mark soon, man wtf is goin on thats just not ******* cool man i came threw with my end, i dont know wut to think now, when can i expect to get either my hood or my money

i didnt have to do with this,, what you and mark decided and done had nothing to do with me. so dont come on here and talk ,, i didnt get a penny for anythign from you,, you can deal with mark about this and no put my name in anything that you are mark agreed on..

Last edited by GEARHED; 11-27-2008 at 02:17 PM.
Old 11-23-2008, 12:07 PM
TECH Regular

hes right on that one

Quick Reply: Crawlinlt1camaro is a theft, liar. RESOLVED