Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Crawlinlt1camaro - 4 weeks no part, nor tracking # PART RECEIVED

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2008, 07:28 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Crawlinlt1camaro - 4 weeks no part, nor tracking # PART RECEIVED

I sent him money for a front bumper which he received October 30 and I still have yet to receive the part. Apparently he said he sent it greyhound shipping to save some cash and I would just have to pick it up at he bus terminal. Although i wasn't thrilled with the idea I was like fine I need the bumper whatever. On November 10th I talked with him and he was like they accidentally sent it to new york (i'm in PA). He assured me i'd have it in a couple days, that was over 2 week ago. Although he is communicating he still has not given me the tracking number from the reciept so i can not call greyhound and verify it was shipped or where it is.

I called greyhound package express they said the receipt will have a 10 digit tracking number that starts with GLI. SEND ME THIS NUMBER!

Last edited by Camaro8509; 12-01-2008 at 04:29 PM.
Old 11-29-2008, 09:50 AM
On The Tree

Still waiting on tracking number you keep promising Crawlinlt1camaro. I've PMed you and called your phone requesting it, sounds like you dont have anything to back up your story that the part went out.
Old 11-29-2008, 09:59 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Send a certified letter demanding a tracking number or refund to the sellers address if you cannot dispute the payment through your bank or credit card.

It is the best way to keep records of the transaction if it is not resolved.
Old 11-29-2008, 10:46 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Counted Out
He made a post yesterday. Here:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-...lt1camaro.html

This is the third thread on him this week.
yes it might even be the forth,, inlaws of the 00ta guy got their hood about a week ago,, and so did the guy with the fans... and im sure the guy that had tail lights too.. i dont know why its taking so long for grayhound to get this stuff out but its ridiculous.. everyone is getting their parts, i have no control over shipping..

i gave a receipt number to this guy that started this thread,, grayhound has no tracking devices,, all they have is a receipt..
Old 11-29-2008, 10:47 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Camaro8509
Still waiting on tracking number you keep promising Crawlinlt1camaro. I've PMed you and called your phone requesting it, sounds like you dont have anything to back up your story that the part went out.
hmm sounds like i do , and i want you to edit this once you call on monday and they will tell you its been sent out 2 weeks ago..
Old 12-01-2008, 04:46 PM
On The Tree

FINALLY, It took just over 1 month after he received my payment for me to receive my part!

Although CRawlinLT1camaro recieved my payment October 30 the shipping receipt stated that the part wasnt sent out until November 21. That is the same day i posted on the following thread asking where my part is after PMing him wasn't getting the answers I needed and I also gave him a negative trader rating that day as well. https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-...l#post10499687

JUST TO REMIND ANY OTHER POTENTIAL PART BUYER... After a week and a half went by from the day he received my payment (which was way before 11/21 the day he actually sent the parts out) he told me he already sent them out and that greyhound accidentally sent them to New york and that i would have them in a couple days.

Although all 3 of the underneath center mounting holes are ripped, there are extra holes in the bumper for an aftermarket grill and the underneath is scrapped up (none of which he informed me, he kept telling me its perfect and the quality of pictures he sent wasn't good enough to show this small of detail) overall the bumper is in good shape.

WITH ALL THIS BEING SAID, I AM REMOVING MY NEGATIVE TRADER RATING AND AM GOING TO MAKE IT NEUTRAL(if possible). CRawlinLT1camaro here is a little advice for you. In the future either send out parts immediately after getting paid or tell the buyer up front it will be between 1-4 months before you send the part out.

Last edited by Camaro8509; 12-01-2008 at 05:05 PM.
Old 12-01-2008, 10:09 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Camaro8509
FINALLY, It took just over 1 month after he received my payment for me to receive my part!

Although CRawlinLT1camaro recieved my payment October 30 the shipping receipt stated that the part wasnt sent out until November 21. That is the same day i posted on the following thread asking where my part is after PMing him wasn't getting the answers I needed and I also gave him a negative trader rating that day as well. https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-...l#post10499687

JUST TO REMIND ANY OTHER POTENTIAL PART BUYER... After a week and a half went by from the day he received my payment (which was way before 11/21 the day he actually sent the parts out) he told me he already sent them out and that greyhound accidentally sent them to New york and that i would have them in a couple days.

Although all 3 of the underneath center mounting holes are ripped, there are extra holes in the bumper for an aftermarket grill and the underneath is scrapped up (none of which he informed me, he kept telling me its perfect and the quality of pictures he sent wasn't good enough to show this small of detail) overall the bumper is in good shape.

WITH ALL THIS BEING SAID, I AM REMOVING MY NEGATIVE TRADER RATING AND AM GOING TO MAKE IT NEUTRAL(if possible). CRawlinLT1camaro here is a little advice for you. In the future either send out parts immediately after getting paid or tell the buyer up front it will be between 1-4 months before you send the part out.

i told you i sent out the part.. it was sent out a few days before that, i went to a different place where it suppose to then it got to you,.. the bumper was from a ss and there is no extra holes at all, those are all the holes that hold the ss grill in... i even sent you turning signals trying to be nice. that bumper is mint, not on scratch on it.. what you paid for the bumper youd paint just for paint on one, i gave you a crazy deal and you are still crying.. . it took 4 weeks from when u sent the money out to when u got your part.. and the shipping company screwed up , so dont give me that ****.. lets say even if it did go out the 21, which i know its not true, its 2 and half weeks from when u sent the money.. by the time someone goes cashes the check, gets the bumper bubble wrapped and takes it to get sent does take a few days,, how can u expect someone to send you someone immediately? who do u think u are? you want people to not go to work, drop whatever they are doing and send it instantly? come on dude grow up...it was sent out a week and half after you sent the money ..

Last edited by crawlinlt1camaro; 12-01-2008 at 10:57 PM.
Old 12-02-2008, 08:40 AM
On The Tree

These holes are for an aftermarket grill (probably an slp SS grill) either way i didnt know they were in the bumper.

both corners near the headlights are damaged

All 3 mounting locations underneath are ripped, looks like you just ripped it off without undoing the fasteners.

here is a close up of the worst one

and under the nose is all scratched up right down to the fiberglass from bottoming out, which you never informed me.

Like i said over all the bumper looks good but there is damage. Expecting the part purchased within a reasonable amount of time is not out of line. Taking 1-4 months to deliver a part is ridiculous.
Old 12-02-2008, 08:47 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by crawlinlt1camaro
lets say even if it did go out the 21, which i know its not true
The more you talk the more you dig yourself in a hole. Sure looks like 11/21 to me.
Old 12-02-2008, 11:21 AM
TECH Veteran

It may help if you posted the pictures of what he sent prior to sale including a picture of the bumper in one frame (I'm curious).

As for the scratches they look small, normal wear aside from the cracked mount bracket hole. If you wanted perfect and the pictures weren't that good, you might have asked for clearer pictures first before buying.

This is not to say anyone is right or wrong but to point out what a seller and buyer consider fair/good/excellent condition as they usually are not consistent.
Old 12-02-2008, 11:55 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by GEARHED
It may help if you posted the pictures of what he sent prior to sale including a picture of the bumper in one frame (I'm curious).

As for the scratches they look small, normal wear aside from the cracked mount bracket hole. If you wanted perfect and the pictures weren't that good, you might have asked for clearer pictures first before buying.

This is not to say anyone is right or wrong but to point out what a seller and buyer consider fair/good/excellent condition as they usually are not consistent.
I didn't assume condition, he told me it was "mint" with no damage and based on the pictures it looked it. Notice the extra holes for the grill do not show in the pic he sent. The scratches from bottoming out i can deal with but the mounting holes and both corners near the headlights are NOT normal wear and tear that is simply abuse.

He did not send a picture of the back side(area of the 3 ripped mounting locations). I did assume he would be smart enough to remove the plastic pull-pins before removing the bumper but i assumed wrong, looks like he just ripped the bumper off based on the pictures in my previous post. Like I said above, overall it is in good shape. The primary issue was the time line, secondly the damage to the part.

I'm done with this transaction and this thread. I've done and said what i had to do to get my part. MODS FEEL FREE TO LOCK IT UP
Old 12-02-2008, 12:03 PM
TECH Veteran

Will close thread if you feel this is all said and done.
Old 12-02-2008, 12:28 PM
On The Tree

the corner must of been damaged while it got shipped.. look at the picture, the corner is fine.. i have no control over what happens during shipping..yes it did have a slp ss grill from the factory thats why the holes were there. gearhed, please close this thread, he got it and its done..

Quick Reply: Crawlinlt1camaro - 4 weeks no part, nor tracking # PART RECEIVED