Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

We need a full of sh*t sellers list

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 04:16 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default We need a full of sh*t sellers list

Not only are some buyers full of ****, but several of the sellers on this site are full of ****.
What's up with getting upset at someone asking you to sell an item for less than it's listed for?
Did anyone on this site pay full asking price on the car they are modding?
It works both ways.You can't try and get a deal only when it's in your favor.

I could name 3 people on this site that act like female dogs when you ASK if they will sell an item for less than they list it for. If the price is non-negotiable put it in the add you dumb M-F's.
And is it asking to much for a poster to REMOVE the add after your item(s) sell?
You preach "Use the search". Well half the stuff is dead. Or is it just me?
Sorry. I just had to get that off of my chest.
Mods can we get a new list. We have one for everything else.

Vote on it!!!

1 vote YES
Old 02-12-2009, 04:30 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You also can't expect to low ball people either. Pretty much everyone on here who sells & has a good trader rating sells under what they paid for it so they are already taking a hit on it, yet you expect them to take a even bigger hit when they get low balled??

I understand shooting a offer if it's listed as "obo" but if it's not & you try to go lower then the seller has no reason to lose anymore more money if it's already priced to sell even though others want something for nothing.

No need to remove items from ads either. Just list "sold" in bold lettering & it gets the point across unless your one of those people who don't actually read the thread before posting.

The system in place works just fine as long as the ****** scammers get caught. If you don't like how it's handled go buy from the speed shops & pay full price, otherwise let it go & move on.
Old 02-12-2009, 05:21 PM
Staging Lane

I'm not suggesting that anyone sell anything for less than they can. I've offered $900 on a $1000 asking price and never even got so much as a **** off from a few sellers.
We all lose money with this hobby.
I know when I buy anything that it's a bad investment. I don't expect to get 75% of what I paid for an item that is 2 weeks old.
But that's not even the point.
The point is, If you won't accept anything less than the posted price, we need to put that in the original post. NON-NEGOTIABLE. That phrase means don't ask for a better price. This is LS1TECH. Not a Saturn or Carmax. Free trade is what America is all about.
Did you pay full asking price for every part that you've purchased off of this site?
Perhaps that should be the question.
We don't want to be so proud of our parts, that we can't tell a would be buyer (at a lower than we would like price) **** off for asking them in a respectful way.(PM)
A simple counter-offer or a NO is all that is needed.
I think it used to be called RESPECT.
Oh well. I'm old school. The new generation has lost some of it's ability to communicate effectivly with all of the texting.
If you don't like what you read. Ignore the message.
That won't take us as far as open communication will.
Old 02-13-2009, 02:05 PM
TECH Veteran

It's pretty much been an unsaid rule that unless it's posted as OBO, the seller wants the price they are asking.
Old 02-13-2009, 03:24 PM
Staging Lane

It hasn't stopped anyone from asking if I can cut them a better deal than the listed price. I can respect it though.
I was always told " You can't get what you don't ask for".
So it's only cool to ask for a better price if you see OBO? Wow. Well if I'm selling something, I welcome ALL OFFERS. I'm free to accept or reject it.
In regards to selling an item and just putting SOLD in the post. I've been using the SEARCH function, and it will pull up far to many SINGLE items that are sold. Is it asking to much to delete the post if the item is gone and the post is now irrelevant.
This will free up space on the server, and save US time, and promote it's usage.
Does that make GOOD SENSE, or is it asking to much from our membership.
Old 02-13-2009, 03:27 PM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Is there a point to your rambling? Or do you just like to hear yourself talk so to speak?
Old 02-13-2009, 03:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

GRAMMAR! GRAMMAR! GRAMMAR! my head hurts......
Old 02-13-2009, 04:58 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by MeentSS02
Is there a point to your rambling? Or do you just like to hear yourself talk so to speak?
I was venting.
Old 02-13-2009, 05:12 PM
Teching In

i think they should keep the post even though it already has sold, because their are people here that like to scam you out of your money. and when you go through paypal or your bank u can go back and use that as evidence to help you get your money back.
Old 02-13-2009, 06:52 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by camaro19973
i think they should keep the post even though it already has sold, because their are people here that like to scam you out of your money. and when you go through paypal or your bank u can go back and use that as evidence to help you get your money back.
Never though of it that way.

You are correct. Thanks for a better point of view.
Old 02-13-2009, 07:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Personally I always have, and always will, view a pricetag as an invitation to offer. Because that's what it is in the world of business, and any money transactions are considered business.
Old 02-13-2009, 11:26 PM
TECH Veteran

Regarding deleting posts, that defeats the trader rating system purpose if you can't link to the post.

There is nothing stopping any seller from using any words they want in a sale post; OBO, All Offers, Will Negotiate, ect pretty much say the same thing. So does Firm, No lowball offers, Asking price.
Old 02-14-2009, 12:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

That's true.
Old 02-14-2009, 08:19 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by oddwraith
Personally I always have, and always will, view a pricetag as an invitation to offer. Because that's what it is in the world of business, and any money transactions are considered business.
My point exactly. Thank you. That's why I rambled i guess.

Why do some guys go female when selling car parts? An unsolved mystery.
Old 02-14-2009, 04:03 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by themailman
My point exactly. Thank you. That's why I rambled i guess.

Why do some guys go female when selling car parts? An unsolved mystery.
You know the moderator of this section is female?
I don't know what to say but knowing this, I would word things a little differently.
Originally Posted by themailman
I think it used to be called RESPECT.
Oh well. I'm old school.
Me too.

I paid asking price for everything I bought from this site.

And I also decided to avoid any transaction that I cannot drive to go pick up. If shipping is involved, I swear I've had three people tell me their mothers had heart attacks in a 8 month time period and thats why they took my money and will ship parts when they can, pure BS.

And if you see an ad that says add $x.xx for paypal fees= uptight *******--no deal.

Bottom line man, if you don't like the price go somewhere else. If you can't deal with the people go somewhere else.
JMO, maybe a little off topic I don't know.
Old 02-15-2009, 05:33 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 9000th01ss
I don't know what to say but knowing this, I would word things a little differently.
It doesn't matter to me, It think it was a polite way of using one of the 7 dirty words

Bottom line man, if you don't like the price go somewhere else. If you can't deal with the people go somewhere else.
JMO, maybe a little off topic I don't know.
This is why we do not get involved in transactions and hope you all work out whatever issues there are. If you are old enough to drive, your old enough to buy or sell without any help and if that doesn't suit you, see above quote.
Old 02-15-2009, 06:35 PM
Staging Lane

Quote:

No disrespect to ANY FEMALES. Poor choice of words. I didn't use the word that first came to mind.

The prices on this site are very reasonable for the most part. Lost a few good deals over small change. I learn slow. Input is very insightful. Thanks Tech.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:13 PM
TECH Veteran

Also note that Cyphur is not a female - also a moderator of this and other forums.
Old 02-16-2009, 04:25 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

most of the used stuff on this site, is alredy a deal. i dont see what the big deal is if the owner lists his price. i have been interested and bought and sold off members here with no probs. whatsoever. if i find the price fair, i pay for it if i get a fair offer for something im selling, its gone. simple as that.
i trust this site more than ebay. i will rather buy from a member or sponsor here.
Old 02-16-2009, 04:34 PM
Launching!

YEA but some stuff has been sold for like 6 months is it necessary to keep those up for paypal and bank purposes?? Just throwing that out there I like things as is you guys for the most part are very knowledgeable ppl, until ppl say use the search when you already have, why do you think i opened a new thread dumb ***(end vent)??

Quick Reply: We need a full of sh*t sellers list