Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

i`ve been scamed by alabamapimpin

Old 07-06-2009, 07:53 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i`ve been scamed by alabamapimpin

ok guys i have been scamed i think and i dont no what to do. alabamapimpin had a post on the sales clasifieds that he had a bbk si intake for trade for a stock ls6 intake because he said he had to have some worrinty work done to his car so i pm`ed him and was asking about it and he said yea i got it and im willing to trade you so i said ok how are we going to work out the shipping and he said well i drive my car every day to work and i cant have it down, so i said ok well my car is already taken appart and the motor is at the machine shop, i said i will just send you mine and when you get it put it on your car and when you get done send it to me, he sid ok that sounds good i will get it to you as soon as it gets here here and i can get it off, i said ok thanks man well two days later he texted me and said it came in, i said ok cool do you have an estimated tie you could get it to me and this is on a tuesday and he said yea i should have it to you thursday i ok cool man, well thursday came and still no intake or tracking number so i texted him and asked him how it was looking for me to get the intake that week, he texted me back and said sorry man i was to busy to do it i will have it to you next week, i said ok cool man and this happend for a month and then finally i quit texting me and wont answer my phone calls or my pm`s so if anyone knows anything about or how to get ahold of this alabamapimpin guy please let me no or if their is anything i can do about it

thanks
michael
Old 11-16-2009, 11:59 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No one knows this guy please guys help me out with this what can I do I'm kinda new to this and I no their is Someone out that knows him or that can tell me what to do
thanks Michael

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: i`ve been scamed by alabamapimpin