Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

I got screwed out of over 5k by cjg454ss

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 08:28 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by stangeater01
the only way to correct the problem is to 1 replace the block/main caps 2 pin the mains and rehone my question is are you prepaired to do any of this? if so i will send it back to you to correct the problem

you are saying it ran fine you are claming the motor never spun a bearing? it shows every sign of doing so if not

let me know and i will send the motor back

BTW you watched the video you know what needs to be done y not save me shipping to you and you shipping to me and have a local place do the work call who you want locally or even the machine shop i gave you lets get the problem fixed so we can resolve the problem with the least amount of expence possible i will even pay for reassembly just want you to pay to have the block fixed

Ok well the cheapest way is you have your builder do whatever he wants. You bashed me on my local site, you claim facts that are untrue. Im not covering anything, istill offered to have my builder look back at it. then if you want him to do any machine work then YOU CAN PAY FOR IT.

again rich your facts are incorrect on the deal.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:11 AM

i would love to know the incorrect facts please enlighten me
1 you sold me a motor that had spun a bearing and never told me
2 i paid you 3050 cash and a bs3 unit that we agrreed on a price of 1700
3 i try to turn motor over by hand and its locked
4 you tell me this is a motor that is ready to be dropped in and go if i would have it would have blown
5 i have to pull a motor apart and try to correct a problem
6 you claim you were putting good bearings in you put STOCK for a 750+hp app.
7 you probised me a build sheet and still nothing
8 you claim you will have your builder re look at it. but why he did it wront the first time 9 you said you will have him look at it but yet you still havent agreed to do whats right to fix the problem
10 you say its my problem now

Where are my facts off please explain you sold me a blown motor and you thought you fixed the problem you didnt and you knew the motor wouldnt hold up to a 8 sec car knowing thats what i was doing and yet you still stuck it to me

you called it buyer remorse call it what you will but i did change my mind in the direction i am going you helped me out with that when you sold me a peice of ****
Old 11-11-2009, 07:29 AM

http://www.clubhioctane.com/communit...ed=1#post87489

according to a member on his local site the motor did spin a bearing which he conviently forgot to mention to me upon the sale
Old 11-11-2009, 08:23 AM
Banned

i would love to know the incorrect facts please enlighten me
1 you sold me a motor that had spun a bearing and never told me
2 i paid you 3050 cash and a bs3 unit that we agrreed on a price of 1700
3 i try to turn motor over by hand and its locked
4 you tell me this is a motor that is ready to be dropped in and go if i would have it would have blown
5 i have to pull a motor apart and try to correct a problem
6 you claim you were putting good bearings in you put STOCK for a 750+hp app.
7 you probised me a build sheet and still nothing
8 you claim you will have your builder re look at it. but why he did it wront the first time 9 you said you will have him look at it but yet you still havent agreed to do whats right to fix the problem
10 you say its my problem now

Where are my facts off please explain you sold me a blown motor and you thought you fixed the problem you didnt and you knew the motor wouldnt hold up to a 8 sec car knowing thats what i was doing and yet you still stuck it to me

you called it buyer remorse call it what you will but i did change my mind in the direction i am going you helped me out with that when you sold me a peice of ****
here was go to clear it up and then im finished with this thread.

1. Bearing never spun in that motor, bearings were roughed up but never spun. Motor was line honed to ensure mains were ok.
2. correct
3. motor spun fine for me
4. Motor was assembled and ready except for sensors.
5. Problem arose after you tried to sell it
6. Bearings are good bearings that hold more than 750hp,
7. Can still get it
8. Nothing was wrong but i still offered to take it to the builder.
9. If anything is wrong he will fix it, if you want additional machine work like mains pinned you will pay for them.
10. It is your problem, just like the new BS3 you gave me was heavily used and the $200.00 repair for the turbo is now $1000.00

8 SECOND CAR, haha, you didnt even have a car when i sold it to you, i didnt know what you were doing with it, all i know is it went bottom 6s all day in my heavy 02 ss.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:26 AM
Banned

http://www.clubhioctane.com/communit...ed=1#post87489

according to a member on his local site the motor did spin a bearing which he conviently forgot to mention to me upon the sale

according to what member. my car has had 3 different motors in it this past year alone, 90% of the memebers on the site know little to nothing about ls1s from first off experience. Like i said earlier that motor never spun a bearing. If you want to believe someone that doesnt know me, doesnt know anything about LS1s and gets all their information from reading other peoples posts on line.....go for it.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by cjg454ss
here was go to clear it up and then im finished with this thread.

1. Bearing never spun in that motor, bearings were roughed up but never spun. Motor was line honed to ensure mains were ok.
2. correct
3. motor spun fine for me
4. Motor was assembled and ready except for sensors.
5. Problem arose after you tried to sell it
6. Bearings are good bearings that hold more than 750hp,
7. Can still get it
8. Nothing was wrong but i still offered to take it to the builder.
9. If anything is wrong he will fix it, if you want additional machine work like mains pinned you will pay for them.
10. It is your problem, just like the new BS3 you gave me was heavily used and the $200.00 repair for the turbo is now $1000.00

8 SECOND CAR, haha, you didnt even have a car when i sold it to you, i didnt know what you were doing with it, all i know is it went bottom 6s all day in my heavy 02 ss.
i will send it back but the motor is not correct should i be taxed for it? I have always had a car just didnt know what one to stick it in look at my vehicle forsale section i have a 25.5 camaro i have had that for a year now i also have a formula.. i have had these car since 98 and havent been without one since
Old 11-11-2009, 10:41 AM
Banned

you said the turbo needed 200.00 worth or repair. it needs 1000.00, should i be taxed?
you said BS3 was new- it was used and well used- should i be taxed?

you dont see me crying. if your serious about sending it back i will get you the address. I will notify you now, that i WILL NOT be paying the freight back to you. so be prepared to pay shipping both ways. lets just make it clear now.
Old 11-11-2009, 12:19 PM
Banned

I Know chris and i know he wouldnt try to screw anyone over. I have seen this motor run 6.20s in his car on low boost .I know for a fact he had the motor checked at a local shop that builds his motors. I also seen the damaged trubo that you sent him and it is as chris said it was damaged and needed more than 200 dollars worth of repairs. If you want it checked again then send it back to him for his builder to look at it . Thats what he is offering and i wouldnt refund you a dime either becouse something is fishy on your end trying to sell it one week then all of a sudden its broke and the iron block is no good??

I also found a video of one of his 6.2 runs so your know it all source on cho can watch it to since he has never seen it run but 6.4.
http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...Chapter5-3.flv

Last edited by 2001z; 11-11-2009 at 01:11 PM.
Old 11-11-2009, 01:02 PM
TECH Regular

i dont know the whole story and i wouldnt think chris would try to screw anyone,but as seen in the video its not an issue of the block needing to be bored or the cylinders. 2 of the main caps slide up and down freely, the mains are supposed to be a tight fit (usually have to be tapped with a rubber mallet or something to get them to come up) with them being loose in a high horsepower setup it could allow crank walk. i am sure chris didnt check this or know about this because his engine builder said it was good. again im not tryin to say anything bad about either of you just stating what i see in the video, i also havent seen the turbo or the bs3 so i dont know the facts on that either
Old 11-11-2009, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by cjg454ss
you said the turbo needed 200.00 worth or repair. it needs 1000.00, should i be taxed?
you said BS3 was new- it was used and well used- should i be taxed?

you dont see me crying. if your serious about sending it back i will get you the address. I will notify you now, that i WILL NOT be paying the freight back to you. so be prepared to pay shipping both ways. lets just make it clear now.
call jose at FI he will fix the compressor wheel for 279 and re ballanceit just as i told you before please send me the number to the person that quoted you 1000 to fix it so i can tell him what i think about his quote. you still never answered my question do the mains in the video look fine? you assured me the engine was in perfect working order it isnt as you can see now i have to incur more debt because of your mistake?

you are correct the turbo will cost more than 200 Jose and Fi quoted me today 279 to ballance and change the compressor wheel that would correct the problem i even told chris if by some chance it costed 300 i would split it with him he may not remember but that is not an issue use the 200 i gave you and send it to Jose and let him fix it 1000 is outrageous. And to your comment its fishey well let break it down for you I have a 98mm at my shop with future plans for it. I see chris's set up wheels start spinning i figure hey this is a turn ket set up let me get it from him and run this for a while to get used to it. Then i start to think to myself why do i always do it twice go big or go home. So i list the stuf for sale for a few hundred more than i have in it, knowing i was going to get low ball offers which was fine i was prepared to take a little loss. I then have a buyer he comes by looks at the block says he wants it on one condition i put a underdrive i say no prob i go to install underdrive and the motor is locked. i try to correct the problem and find what you see int he video. I try to get Chris to admit that there seems to be a problem but he will not do so. There is a problem "HIS" builder didnt catch so i ask again "why is it up to me to have to cover shipping to have his engine builder correct a mistake he made"?

Originally Posted by 2001z
I Know chris and i know he wouldnt try to screw anyone over. I have seen this motor run 6.20s in his car on low boost .I know for a fact he had the motor checked at a local shop that builds his motors. I also seen the damaged trubo that you sent him and it is as chris said it was damaged and needed more than 200 dollars worth of repairs. If you want it checked again then send it back to him for his builder to look at it . Thats what he is offering and i wouldnt refund you a dime either becouse something is fishy on your end trying to sell it one week then all of a sudden its broke and the iron block is no good??

I also found a video of one of his 6.2 runs so your know it all source on cho can watch it to since he has never seen it run but 6.4.
http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...Chapter5-3.flv
Old 11-13-2009, 12:15 AM
TECH Regular

the guy is tryin to be straight about things here and you guys are just trashing him, itd be a different story if this happened to one of you. he made a video showing the problem, its simple if you know about engines you can see the block is bad in his video. the other story chris is inturn complaining about the bs3 and the turbo. solution is simple chris send this guy back his turbo and bs3 since you have problems with them. let him send you back the motor, when you get the motor and see its the one you shipped give the guy back his money. end of deal fair and square
Old 11-14-2009, 07:25 AM

amen thanks
Old 11-14-2009, 08:09 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ssman00
the guy is tryin to be straight about things here and you guys are just trashing him, itd be a different story if this happened to one of you. he made a video showing the problem, its simple if you know about engines you can see the block is bad in his video. the other story chris is inturn complaining about the bs3 and the turbo. solution is simple chris send this guy back his turbo and bs3 since you have problems with them. let him send you back the motor, when you get the motor and see its the one you shipped give the guy back his money. end of deal fair and square
jay when you built davids motor and it burned a quart of oil every 15 seconds did you fix it or have david take it somewhere else to fix it? you fixed it or atleast tired to fix it. im offering to fix anything wrong with it, just send it to me. i know for a FACT jay that davids motor was f-ed up, you ended up having to redo something in it, im offering the same deal, i just need the motor to see whats if anything, is wrong with it. again as i said send me the motor and the builder will look at it. if not, i cant help you.
Old 11-14-2009, 08:26 AM
TECH Regular

actually yea i did fix it. i bought it from him and kept it for myself. yea i did fix what was wrong with it, i replaced the heads. that was not my problem or my fault i didnt buy them or the head gaskets
Old 11-14-2009, 08:35 AM
Banned

actually yea i did fix it. i bought it from him and kept it for myself. yea i did fix what was wrong with it, i replaced the heads. that was not my problem or my fault i didnt buy them or the head gaskets
besides the fact and off topic but a birdie told me the rings where install incorrectly and had to be replaced. so you bought it back...for full price?
Old 11-14-2009, 08:43 AM
TECH Regular

i bought it for the price he told me. and its funny how a birdy told you anyhting considering im the only one who has touched the motor since it came out. it isnt about me, i bought it from him for the price he ask for it. this is about you and this guy tryin to figure out the situation an make each other happy. you complained about the turbo and the bs3 so why not trade parts back and switch money back he said he would be fine with that
Old 11-14-2009, 09:16 AM
Banned

i bought it for the price he told me. and its funny how a birdy told you anyhting considering im the only one who has touched the motor since it came out. it isnt about me, i bought it from him for the price he ask for it. this is about you and this guy tryin to figure out the situation an make each other happy. you complained about the turbo and the bs3 so why not trade parts back and switch money back he said he would be fine with that
no jay we all know each other here, most of us get together every week on hioctane. im just saying that your crediablilty on the ls1 platform is worth little to nothing and when you were in a similar situation you offered the same thing i am, so dont be a hypocrit. You only bought the motor back because david sold it to you dirt cheap because he totalled his car and go insurance money to cover it. Dont try to bend the truth. The fact that you say its wrong means nothing. The engine builder will look at it when and if he ever gets it. end of story.
Old 11-14-2009, 11:23 PM
TECH Regular

dont try to bash me on here chris i never said a bad thing about you i just stated what is shown in the video. in that video whether that be your motor or one he got out of a scrap yard somewhere the block is bad. it has nothing to do with me or david. Davids was not my first motor build nor my first lsx build. chris blacks pewter trans am hasnt had any problems at all since i built the motor for it an made 420rwhp through a crap tci stall and a 4l60. again not goin after you just sayin the motor in that vid is bad and you daid the turbo was bad and the bs3 looked like crap. so why not just switch everything back, he has already offered to do that once
Old 11-14-2009, 11:41 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that block is fucked up. why the hell would chris sell something like that? give that guy his money
Old 11-15-2009, 12:17 AM
Restricted User

Wow guys this is a bad deal for one or both of you... I have spent thousands of dollars on here without issue... but its threads like this that scare the **** out of me...

I can say that i am not the kind of person to take getting screwed over very well. I would not have a problem to drive across the country to get things set straight, one way or another. It seems just as wrong for me to let someone get away with something like that, as it is to screw someone. IDK thats just my opinion, lol..

Morals, Values, Honesty, and Integrity thats what you base a persons value off of in this world... if you dont have these things.... well then your worthless!!!!

Sorry for the rambling, I hope you two get things straightened out! I hate to see things like this happen.

Blaine

Quick Reply: I got screwed out of over 5k by cjg454ss