Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

What do I do if i get screwed on a set of heads off here?

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 06:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For everyone that is interested this is the exact conversation that we had. Post #29

https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...e-trade-2.html
Old 02-08-2010, 09:05 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bigbryan555123
this is to all the smart -*** pepole on here that think there lawyers ans bad asses for one until u know whats going on check yourself,and too the bad asses ,most of them a from texas,well the only thing i know that comes from texas is steers & queers,and none of u bitck are doing any moooing.so with that sais to all you nosy people the reason he has not got the heads is because they can back to me cause there was no such address and i have send then to the right adrress this time i hope, so with that said i know that there s also a law that is call { Defermation of caretor} may be the one on here making treats ansd accusations better learn about before they get sued.

What a complete dumbass, maybe he wrote the address wrong since he cant spell???
Old 02-08-2010, 11:14 PM
11 Second Club

lol... wow... trying to threaten you with the law... thats classic, he has much to learn before he trys to talk about slander..
Old 02-09-2010, 12:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SLV_WS6
Originally Posted by bigbryan555123
this is to all the smart -*** pepole on here that think there lawyers ans bad asses for one until u know whats going on check yourself,and too the bad asses ,most of them a from texas,well the only thing i know that comes from texas is steers & queers,and none of u bitck are doing any moooing.so with that sais to all you nosy people the reason he has not got the heads is because they can back to me cause there was no such address and i have send then to the right adrress this time i hope, so with that said i know that there s also a law that is call { Defermation of caretor} may be the one on here making treats ansd accusations better learn about before they get sued.

What a complete dumbass, maybe he wrote the address wrong since he cant spell???
Jesus Christ, is that even english???? If I couldn't spell better than that, I would have to go back to school. I've never seen worse spelling. Period....
Old 02-09-2010, 08:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

I talked to brian a few hours ago and he shipped my heads yesterday and gave me the tracking numbers. For all you guys that stood behind me i really want to thanks you all!!!! I will let you guys know when i recieve them!
Old 02-10-2010, 12:17 AM
11 Second Club

Glad to here you guys got things worked out for the best.
Old 02-10-2010, 11:36 PM
Staging Lane

Really hope you don't get a box of rocks. Not the first time I've seen that happen. Good luck.
Old 02-11-2010, 01:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

Alright guys I finally got my heads!!! They are just as described by Bryan. I didnt know they have been bolted to a motor but thats fine they are still new and have never been fired! Sorry for all the hasle to everyone. I also want to thank everyone that had my back on the whole situation, I want to thank my cousin Josh too. LOL (cjtzcar) for trying everything he can do to help! Thats what family is for! LOL.

Here is a cell phone pic. I will post more pics tonight
Old 02-11-2010, 04:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

Alright here are some more pics. When i looked in the exhaust side and there is carbon the the valves! Patriot uses used castings right? But i thought they put new valves in them. They are still nice heads but when i asked how many miles were on them bryan said they were new. I guess whatever!

Old 02-12-2010, 08:51 AM
TECH Regular

Just to be on the safe side, I would tear them down and inspect before bolting to any engine.

Quick Reply: What do I do if i get screwed on a set of heads off here?