Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Slowrollin93 buyer beware!

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2010, 03:50 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Slowrollin93 buyer beware!

I bought a clutch from this guy and paid one week ago from today with the promises of a Monday shipment. He lives in Texas and his area translates to a one day shipment in which I would receive the parts on Tuesday. I get a PM explaining that the clutch will go out today (Last Monday and he would get me tracking asap). I have sent him MULTIPLE pms throughout the week explaining I had not received the clutch nor tracking. By Saturday (yesterday) I asked for my money back with still no reply. THE WORST THING ABOUT THIS IS THAT HE HAS LOGGED IN ABOUT 3 TIMES EVERY SINGLE DAY SINCE THE SALE!!!

Here is his profile URL: https://ls1tech.com/forums/member.php?u=46670

His name is Jon Shelley. His email address is rollinslow_4life@yahoo.com. If you know him and will vouch for him then speak up and get him in contact with me. I gave you fair warning Jon and I have a million folks that will vouch for my credibility as a buyer and seller on this forum. I even gave you a fair 36 hour warning for a refund and now I want my money back and answers. I'm not the type to pull stunts like this but logging in and deliberately ignoring my pms is unacceptable. You have wasted my money but more importantly my time as well.
Old 02-21-2010, 06:37 PM
TECH Resident

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

I have dealt with him in person and he is a stand up guy. Everything has gone great with my deals with him and he is cool to have a conversation with. Sometimes the seller doesn't have control of how long it takes after he has shipped it unless it was paid for next day delivery. I bet the package will arrive on your door step on Monday morning. Did you pay for next day service? Was the next day service guaranteed? If it is regular ground then I think you are jumping the gun on calling him out this way. I'd wait till monday and see what happens.

Quick Reply: Slowrollin93 buyer beware!