Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

bLkWdOw SS BS

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 12:45 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default bLkWdOw SS BS

bLkWdOw SS sold me a FIPK2....here is the PM traffic.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ME
Ill give ya $150 shipped if it boils down to nobody else wanting it.....I have a LID, KnN, and bellow but would like to try this out.....
-------------
HIM
$155shipped and its yours
paypal is ls698ta@hotmail.com
Thanks!
-------------
ME
Tell me anything thats wrong with it......I also dont want to send you the paypal if somebody else already has.......Lemme know that its still for sale and the condition and Ill send you the paypla for $155Shipped asap
-------------
HIM
There is nothing wrong with it at all, its in excellent condition, someone else wants it but not until friday
-------------
ME
If I paypal you $155, when can you ship....how many miles on it...?
-------------
HIM
it has about $500 miles, I would be shipped on thursday via usps

-------------
ME
I sent you $155 and also $5 for your paypal fee......recap: Carbon Fiber FIPK2 in excellent condition installed for 500 miles. Includes filter, hardware and bellow...as well as electronic connection.....compatible with a 2000 chevy Z28......please confirm you recieved my payment.....
-------------
HIM
I got it but it says uncleared, paypal says it should clear on the 29th so on friday if it clears I will ship it
-------------
ME
It will clear.....as long as you know that I paid you, I didnt want you to sell it twice.....Friday is fine......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at this point i waited until thursday and PMd him asking if he got the Pay Pal to clear

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ME
Hows the PayPal going?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I pm'd from this point on....he never responded though i seen that he was logging in......
Then I got a message from Pay Pal saying my money had been refunded.

I then PMd him the following message and posted it in his forum post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ME
WTF....I sent you the paypal tuesday....You said its mine and the paypal is scheduled to clear Friday and you will ship Friday....I even sent you extra money so you could pay your paypal fee and you didnt even mention that. You havent replied to my PMs or Emails......Today, I get a message from paypal saying my money was refunded by you....WTF
-----------------------------------------

He still didnt respond and still hasn't......

I posted a trader rating on him and thats the first Ive heard from him when he posted a rating back on me....and it was BS....The PMs posted above are 100% cut and past from my PM log.......He's full of crap....And he still hasnt told me why he refunded my money. The reason he stated in the rating is BS........And Ive gone two weeks so far with $160 deducted from my account waiting on pay pal to refund it......Again, thanks A$% Grow up and grow a pair......
Old 09-04-2008, 02:35 PM
Teching In

I´ve been having some troubles with him... i bought a cam kit 3 weeks ago, and no news from shipping yet...he asked for this week to solved the issue, ill let you know how everything goes, but anyways, if hes unable to show proof for shipping, ill ask for a refund.

Altough, he has been in contact with me, and replied to every pm that i sent. So...
Old 09-09-2008, 11:47 AM
Staging Lane

Ive also had trouble with him the last week, I bought some headers from him. Said fedex picked them up...do they pick up? But he has been responding to me he said tm he will call fed ex and see whats going on...ill keep you guys updated.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:53 AM
Teching In

Well, hes supose to give me a refund tomorrow. Ill let you know how that goes. Altough communication hasnt been an issue.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

t/a Gus. Your stuff was supposebly shipped in mexico. I rarely do that kind of stuff. It was not my fault that the mexican employee didn't know that the package could not be shipped to guadalahara. I offered to ship it to some warehouse here in tx that ships the packages to you in mexico,but you didn't want to pay the custom taxes....... I work full time I dont have time to be going to mexico every day. I will refund you Tomorrow.

Thanks
Old 09-09-2008, 06:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

Low Boosted. Fedex will call me back when they locate the package. I dont like this one bit. Ill keep you posted on PMs!!
Old 09-09-2008, 06:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Jayh
bLkWdOw SS sold me a FIPK2....here is the PM traffic.
ME
Ill give ya $150 shipped if it boils down to nobody else wanting it.....I have a LID, KnN, and bellow but would like to try this out.....
-------------
HIM
$155shipped and its yours
paypal is ls698ta@hotmail.com
Thanks!
-------------
ME
Tell me anything thats wrong with it......I also dont want to send you the paypal if somebody else already has.......Lemme know that its still for sale and the condition and Ill send you the paypla for $155Shipped asap
-------------
HIM
There is nothing wrong with it at all, its in excellent condition, someone else wants it but not until friday
-------------
ME
If I paypal you $155, when can you ship....how many miles on it...?
-------------
HIM
it has about $500 miles, I would be shipped on thursday via usps

-------------
ME
I sent you $155 and also $5 for your paypal fee......recap: Carbon Fiber FIPK2 in excellent condition installed for 500 miles. Includes filter, hardware and bellow...as well as electronic connection.....compatible with a 2000 chevy Z28......please confirm you recieved my payment.....
-------------
HIM
I got it but it says uncleared, paypal says it should clear on the 29th so on friday if it clears I will ship it
-------------
ME
It will clear.....as long as you know that I paid you, I didnt want you to sell it twice.....Friday is fine......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at this point i waited until thursday and PMd him asking if he got the Pay Pal to clear

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ME
Hows the PayPal going?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I pm'd from this point on....he never responded though i seen that he was logging in......
Then I got a message from Pay Pal saying my money had been refunded.

I then PMd him the following message and posted it in his forum post
ME
WTF....I sent you the paypal tuesday....You said its mine and the paypal is scheduled to clear Friday and you will ship Friday....I even sent you extra money so you could pay your paypal fee and you didnt even mention that. You havent replied to my PMs or Emails......Today, I get a message from paypal saying my money was refunded by you....WTF
-----------------------------------------

He still didnt respond and still hasn't......

I posted a trader rating on him and thats the first Ive heard from him when he posted a rating back on me....and it was BS....The PMs posted above are 100% cut and past from my PM log.......He's full of crap....And he still hasnt told me why he refunded my money. The reason he stated in the rating is BS........And Ive gone two weeks so far with $160 deducted from my account waiting on pay pal to refund it......Again, thanks A$% Grow up and grow a pair......

I sent you the refund 1 day before it cleared. Paypal was not supposed to touch that money until friday. Its not my fault they are holding the $160 from you thats all paypal. Be civil and grow up man.. Some civil military guy you are.....
Old 09-09-2008, 10:18 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by bLkWdOw SS
t/a Gus. Your stuff was supposebly shipped in mexico. I rarely do that kind of stuff. It was not my fault that the mexican employee didn't know that the package could not be shipped to guadalahara. I offered to ship it to some warehouse here in tx that ships the packages to you in mexico,but you didn't want to pay the custom taxes....... I work full time I dont have time to be going to mexico every day. I will refund you Tomorrow.

Thanks
No problem man, as i said, communication has been good, we got into some trouble, but i hope everything turns out fine.
Old 09-12-2008, 10:39 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by bLkWdOw SS
I sent you the refund 1 day before it cleared. Paypal was not supposed to touch that money until friday. Its not my fault they are holding the $160 from you thats all paypal. Be civil and grow up man.. Some civil military guy you are.....
You need to grow the hell up son, its people like you that need to be drafted and have your *** handed to you a couple times so you can straighten up and be worth a crap. Don't try and drag an occupation that I volunteered for to fight for my country and not little nobodies like you into this. Ive done more than you'll ever do for your Country so shut the hell up and learn how to do buisness. All these people posting all this crap on you are just all wrong huh....you had some BS reply for every one of us.......The funny thing is your trader rating explanation you posted on me doesnt fall in line at all with the PM's I left in the first post.....thats because your a worthless POS......It aint my fault if you low balled yourself on the part and sold it to me, and then sold it to a higher bidder after you sold it to me......All I know is you have one of the best "classified" reputations on this sight thus far ! Way to go jack ***.
Old 09-17-2008, 02:58 PM
Teching In

low boosted,
So did you get everything sorted out? I'm getting ready to buy some head gaskets from this gentleman.

Thanks,
Old 09-17-2008, 06:23 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by FASST LN
low boosted,
So did you get everything sorted out? I'm getting ready to buy some head gaskets from this gentleman.

Thanks,

He sent me a complete refund, no problems whatsoever with that part.
Old 09-21-2008, 02:49 AM
On The Tree

he seems to be a good guy. dealt with him twice now. shipping was lil show the second time but everyting got here. and he was in contact with me.
Old 09-21-2008, 02:09 PM
Staging Lane

Yea I still haven't recieved the headers, but he gave me a refund the night I asked him. He did ship them when between gustav and ike so I'm sure things must've been mixed up. Hes a good guy!
Old 09-23-2008, 09:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Thanks guys!! I really appreciate it!!
Old 09-24-2008, 06:22 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by JASON 77
he seems to be a good guy. dealt with him twice now. shipping was lil show the second time but everyting got here. and he was in contact with me.
i bought a ls2 timing chain from him on aug 16th and it didnt get shipped out to me until the first week of sept and i think that was because i filled a complaint with paypal..but i did finally get it but wouldnt buy anything else from him again...
Old 10-09-2008, 05:43 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

I gotta add 2-cents.
I purchased & paid for the door panels he had up for sale.
It literally took weeks before he even claimed to take them to a shipping location.
After he said he dropped them off, I got a personal phone call from Paypal asking about the transaction. At the time, I answered as positively as I could which I assumed it was all a good transaction because the seller was ocassionally replying.
After waiting for a few days for a tracking number & no replies, I finally get the story about the place being broken into & the panels were stolen. He refunded my whole purchase price.

I requested info on the business name. No reply. Two requests sent. No reply.
Now this seller hasn't been back here to post any replies since 9/23.

So, good thing is I got my money back also. Bad thing, ..., I smell rotten fish.
Prove me otherwise.
Old 10-10-2008, 01:01 AM
On The Tree

there is also numerous complains on this guy here..... buyers beware!
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...471&highlight=
Old 10-10-2008, 08:24 AM
Teching In

For all of the problems this guy has caused, he has surprisingly little negative feedback on his trader rating.

Some of you guys that had problems need to rate his Trader Rating so others will know how sketchy this guy is.

When I went to send this guy payment for the Cometic gaskets, Paypal had cancelled his account. I emailed him about it and I never heard anything back from him...so he is aware of the crap trail he is leaving behind.

I'm really glad Paypal cancelled his account otherwise I would have been out $100. At the time I didn't know about the Trader Rating on LS1Tech...every forum should have a similar rating scale!!
Old 10-20-2008, 10:09 AM
On The Tree

somebody should post the link to this thread when they post their negative feedback......I wonder if i can get the negative feedback he left me removed because its all BS !
Old 10-20-2008, 08:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Default blkWdOwss

he ripped me off on that cam package deal he was selling - offered 175$ for springs, retainers and pushrods - all i got was pushrods no springs or retainers - NO REFUND for what he shorted me - assured me in e-mail he was having a family emergency that he wasnt trying to F&ck anyone - well im still F&cked by him

Quick Reply: bLkWdOw SS BS