Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

BEWARE...OF Bart Johnson/HOTRODREVOLUTION

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2010, 04:54 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default BEWARE...OF Bart Johnson/HOTRODREVOLUTION

I purchased a mtr/trans set up from him 10/24/09 for $2400.00 that was supposed to be missing only the pcm & maf.Upon arrival there was no acc...ps pump,a/c comp,alt,thermostat,starter,steem lines or any brackets ect.Purchased thru paypal on Ebay,filed dispute & lost.This guy is a liar & a thief, he is Cummins Ga. & sales pullouts & built mtrs.Buyer Beware!!!!!The screen name was on Ebay so I do not know if there is another.
Old 07-13-2010, 09:38 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I’m sorry that you are unhappy with your purchase, but as we discussed originally, none of these accessories were listed in the eBay listing nor were they pictured in the ad. I gave no reason for anyone to infer that there might be front accessories on that motor. This is why I was selling the motor and trans for $1800. You paid $2400 because you bid the price up that high. If I had listed that combo as a "complete lift out" there would have been accessories and wiring harness/ecm included with the purchase. As you and I well know, that was not the case. You messaged me to ask if the wiring harness and ecm were included, at that point I informed you that they were not included. I do not understand why you feel that you should have gotten parts that were not included in the sales description. As you well know, Pay pal agreed with me on this. In the future, I suggest you read the sales ads more carefully.

Quick Reply: BEWARE...OF Bart Johnson/HOTRODREVOLUTION