Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

DemonInside selling 1 bar map sensors as 2 bar

Old 10-24-2010, 10:30 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default DemonInside selling 1 bar map sensors as 2 bar

Well I bought a *2 bar* map sensor from DemonInside this past week and it does not function like a 2 bar sensor should. I pm'd him to resolve the issue asking for my $$$ back and i'd ship the sensor back. He responds with a bunch of blah, blah, blah it's not the sensor because he has used the same part #su1078 sensor all the time. Well I posted my tune on Hp Tuners site just to make sure it wasn't my tune and that was confirmed. And when I googled that part # it came up as a 1 bar sensor. I copy & pasted some of the pm's in the thread in hopes of saving another member of the same trouble.

Here is the thread where I bought the sensor from this guy.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...ensor-new.html
Old 10-30-2010, 01:17 AM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

well its a shame I wanted to look at the post but its been removed, Imagine that. There has been alot and I mean ALOT of scamming **** going on here. I even notified the admin of one instance where I almost got scammed and NOTHING was done, NOTHING! Hell the guy is still a member here, or at least his username is still valid. Ls1tech isnt what it used to be, sure you had scams every now and then but since I have been buying parts again lately I have nearly been scammed twice had I not done any research. And thats in like 2 weeks....
Old 11-01-2010, 12:19 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This issue was resolved. Demoninside gave me a full refund.

Search this Thread