Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

68topls stole my money for 317 heads can someone ban him already

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2011, 12:58 AM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs down 68topls stole my money for 317 heads can someone ban him already

I purchased 317 heads for a turbo build from this member has had my money for almost 2 weeks no conformatino on shipping said he was working a lot. im a parrent with 2 kids i cant afford to just thow away 166 dollars on nothing. can someone ban this member already from other threads sounds like hes done this crap before.
Old 06-21-2011, 01:12 AM
Sawzall and Welder Mod

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Is he responding to your attempts to contact him?
Old 06-21-2011, 08:30 AM
8 Second Club

yea before i purchased he responded immediatly many times then since i had to wait a week to get the response ive been working a lot and havent got them off the motor yet i dont work tomorrow so ill get them off and get you a tracking number that was last week. tried again and nothing. i opened a case with paypal hopefully i can at least get the money back and find a set from another member. i need a set bad.
Old 06-21-2011, 08:32 AM
8 Second Club

Sorry. I have been working extra hours this week. I have tomorrow off and will pull and ship the heads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattsv8
did the heads ship yet just checking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68topls
cool. If you know anybody that needs turbo manifolds send them my way....

Quote:
ordered them today too. but theyre paid for.

Quote:
got the payment. Did you get the manifolds?

Quote:
Ok ill do the 166 Thursday what is the paypal address? Or u can request funds from me Thursday for 166 my add is mattsv8_03@yahoo.com if I don't see the request ill pm u to make shure you didn't send one and ill just send payment. Either way works for me.

Quote:
I can do the $166 shipped. If you want the manifolds I could match his price.

Quote:
He said he'd hold them for me for the 110 shipped would u take 130 for the heads Thursday plus the 36 for shipping for a total of 166?

Quote:
Cost of shipping the heads is about $36. Make me an offer on the turbo manifolds if your deal falls through. paypal address is john@simplyswagger.com.

Quote:
i know u said 150 obo price for shipping to 43123 and do you do paypal? i can buy them on paypal thurs just paid rent so broke till thursday.
very serious about them though
if the other manifolds dont work out for this thurs how much for them shipped as well?
its 3611 demorest rd grove city oh 43123
thanks

Quote:
Yes I do have the 317 heads and truck manifolds for turbo setup.

Quote:
do you still have the 317 heads and truck manifolds for turbo setups? very interested
Old 06-21-2011, 09:17 PM
10 Second Club

If this is John Sconiers he has scammed many people on many boards and needs to be banned immediately!

Also Matt, here is some info sent via PM from fellow member I got a while ago that may be of help to you...

Call these guys immediatly, http://www.isp.state.il.us/icu/
They helped me get my money back and they know the history with John Sconiers.

Last edited by VIPRETR2; 06-21-2011 at 09:24 PM.
Old 06-26-2011, 11:15 AM
8 Second Club

that link dont work. yea he sent me a message on my email that he shipped them on monday. well the invisable parts didnt show. im working with paypal now and we will see. that link dont work. i proably have enuf info for a small trip to il.
Old 06-27-2011, 06:48 PM
10 Second Club

Sorry about the link. I will try to get in touch with the guy who PMed it to me but he hasn't been active on this board for a couple of years. You can find more out about John Sconiers over on Pro-Touring.com, his S/N is jsconiers, well it was...he was banned for being a scammer. I looked at my PMs over there and the guy who sent that link said he contacted the Illinois internet crime unit and they were awesome to deal with. Maybe you should look into that. Good luck.
Old 06-29-2011, 10:03 AM
8 Second Club

He shipped the heads arrived today I have went threw them yet I figure ill have them hot tanked and check for cracks or any broken bolts he included stock head gaskets rockers bolts and pushrods wich heads are all I need i. Read all the bad feedback but maybe it will turnout good
Old 07-04-2011, 01:13 PM
11 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Glad you go the heads in and kinda worked out for you. I actually bought a PCM from him and was kinda hard to get in touch and get a tracking on it. Needless to say, it came in but it was not packaged very well. PCM was basically just tossed in a boxed not even secured, so it could of bounced around during shipping and maybe been damaged. I had it flashed since I received it, so hopefully it works soon when I get my car started.

Quick Reply: 68topls stole my money for 317 heads can someone ban him already