Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

ISMELLRICE Bad seller alert

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2011, 10:22 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default ISMELLRICE Bad seller alert

I bought a set of hp evos from this guy, he said he was having the lips refinished and they were being freshly powdercoated. It took him about 7 days to ship them which was understandable since he was having work done to them. Well they finally showed up, first thing i notice is there are no centercaps or rivets he says the centercaps weren't included. Which it seems like they would come with them but whatever he also forgot the rivets which im still waiting on. I started looking at the wheels and theres scratched places on the fresh pc but not small scratches there are a couple that are half an inch chunks taken ouut of the wheels. Then i looked over the lips that were suppose to be fresly refinished and there are scratches all over them and 2 very large very deep scratches. I texted him to let him know he said he would call after work well that was saturday and still no word. I payed with paypal but i sent it as a gift so i cannot dispute it, im just hoping this gets his attention i payed 750 for these wheels i just want enough money to have them fixed or all. My money and ill send them back no harm no foul.
thanks Justin Babb
Old 08-30-2011, 11:20 AM
TECH Apprentice

I sent you a pm. Im sorry but i cant ship out on sunday's and my usps office closes at 12 on saturdays i wasn't able to ship out on time. The rivet's will get to you. I am a good seller and i sent you pics right before i wrapped them up and shipped out. You said they were ok so we went from there. If you didnt like the finish you could have told me then instead I spent $250+ on shipping them to you sir.
Old 08-30-2011, 04:28 PM
On The Tree

Yes you did send me pics but they were crappy cell phone pics nothing closeup and you sent me pics of one wheell. I didn't know that i would need closeups of wheels that were just supposedly completely refinished. If you had the lips done then they screwed you. I can uunderstand that maybe the pc was chipped during shipping but there's no way the lips were beat up like this so whatever you payed to have the lips done i thiink that would be a fair amount to send back so i can have them repaired
Old 09-01-2011, 05:41 PM
On The Tree

Bump still not tracking number for the rivets and no contact about resolving this. Hope nobody else gets screwed by this guy
Old 09-02-2011, 07:58 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

does usps even give you tracking #'s
Old 09-03-2011, 12:11 AM
On The Tree

Yes and i stiill don't have it and he wont respond about anything for making it right
Old 09-08-2011, 05:37 PM
On The Tree

Stilll no rivets and wont respond to anything. Bad seller here guys wont send soomething he forgot and wont refund any money or even respond to the wheels being messed up
Old 09-08-2011, 05:52 PM
On The Tree

Lmfao!!!!!!!!
Old 09-08-2011, 06:06 PM
On The Tree

Lmao I know this guy and I can't believe he screwed u over....sorry to here this and hope he mans up and responds back...
Old 09-08-2011, 06:10 PM
On The Tree

Whats funny about this?
Old 09-08-2011, 06:18 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 2fast4u2catch
Whats funny about this?
Cause i did business with this guy in it was 100% good can't believe this!!! Don't you guys get phone ## before spending 5-6-7 hundred on something!!! Cause I sure do...In I hope he sends you the parts you missing...IJS
Old 09-08-2011, 06:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

the parts were sent usps its not my fault they havent showed up i am tired of responding to your texts especially when you storm my phone...my part of the deal was done when you got the wheels in the same condition as in the pics with tires...i forgot the rivets and i sent them out as soon as i had a chance...
Old 09-08-2011, 06:40 PM
On The Tree

Ill ppost pics of the wheels, they look like **** they were supposedly completely refinished you must have done it your self, in the dark while jacking your dog off because they are terrible. And i don't care what your expierience was they look like **** i can't get a response tthats pretty bad selling if you ask me. And what is storming your phone i texted it 3 times inn a week with only one resonse. I can't believe they let stuff like this go on here.
Old 09-09-2011, 05:20 PM
On The Tree

Still no rivets i don't care about any kind of refund but yo need to send the rivets you said you sent them sat it doesn't take this long to get from fllordia to sc. I can't text youu because you don't resppond i want the rivets so send them.
Old 09-09-2011, 05:24 PM
On The Tree

Old 09-09-2011, 05:44 PM
On The Tree

Quit sticking upp for your butt buddy if you got screwed over you would be pissed too, so when you go over tonight for your reacharound will you kindly ask him to send out my rivets ill pay the shippiing if. He wants i just need to get them. Thanks
Old 09-10-2011, 06:34 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 2fast4u2catch
Quit sticking upp for your butt buddy if you got screwed over you would be pissed too, so when you go over tonight for your reacharound will you kindly ask him to send out my rivets ill pay the shippiing if. He wants i just need to get them. Thanks
Well first of all he is not my butt buddy! 2 I will never buy use wheels with out taking a look @ them..The way you talk 2 people ur probably the same ******* as him so don't take this on me!!!!! All I said was Lmao @ this bullshit talk when I had already purchase stuff from him never had a problem!!! So where's the pic's ????
Old 09-12-2011, 05:19 PM
On The Tree

Finally got my rivets i got a text saying that he just sent out the set from his other set of hps whiich is weird because he saiid in his fs thread for the c5 wheels that he traded the evos for. So i guess whoever he traded those too is missing some rivets also. All in all its a bullshit story bad selller here if yoou had good lluck that's great but mmyy expierience sucked

Quick Reply: ISMELLRICE Bad seller alert