Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Beware of 454Z06, scammed on LS2/Fast 102

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2018, 03:09 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Beware of 454Z06, scammed on LS2/Fast 102

I cannot post for sale thread because seller deleted it, can a mod possibly bring it back up? I believe another user on the site left him a deposit for the same mythical engine. He only had one LS2 for sale on here and apparenly sold it to two people (I paid for it, another left a deposit and it getting the run around for weeks trying to pick it up).

December 5th purchase an LS2 long block for $1500 from 454Z06. Offered to pick it up as I am in Pittsburgh, Pa and he is in Allentown, he says he is busy and it is easier to ship it, and will for free. I didn't feel like picking it up so I agree.

Next day he asks me if I am looking for a cam and Fast intake. I tell him I'm going custom on the cam but looking for a Fast. Purchase Fast 102 and throttle body for $900. He informs me he will ship it on Friday, 12/8. Will arrive 12/13-14. Shipping through Fastenal.

12/14 comes and goes, text him. Takes a day to get a response. Tells me he is very busy and it will go out Friday.

Friday comes, he says the engine ships out. Ask for tracking, no response. Tells me it will arrive 12/20-21. Date comes, ask where parts are. "Fastenal is very busy, they are running behind." Assures me it will arrive 12/27-28. I tell him if it isn't here, I am filing a Paypal claim. More stories, sob stories, he's busy etc.

Nothing arrives 12/28, ask where engine is. No response. Inform him that I am going to open a paypal dispute if I don't get tracking or even one ******* explanation of what is going on (I have sold my engine out of the car at this point, it is sitting in the garage out of commission because of this). No response. File paypal dispute.

He responds informing me his wife is going to be very angry that I filed a paypal claim. Inform him that this isn't difficult. Give me a tracking number or explanation of what is going on. Of course no response or explanation

12/29 Call Fastenal, they have no record of my parts shipping. Inform 454Z06. He tells stories. In meeting his co-worker has tracking info at his desk, which of course I never receive.

In the ensuing days I receive more stories, and he assures me that he will refund my money by 1/4 if he doesn't figure out where the engine is, and that he is physically sick over all of this. Text him 1/4, he informs me he will let me know ASAP. To me this is fair, he is trying to make it right.

1/5, dude you don't get me my money I am going on LS1tech, no response and here we are.

Still waiting for Paypal to come to a conclusion. Never have had any issues buying selling parts online for 15 years. It has been a miserable experience. Can't do anything, and have a race car with no engine.

If he comes through, I will edit thread.

TL;DR Buy $2400 of parts, receive nothing, endless excuses and stories, still not even a tracking number 1 month later
Old 01-10-2018, 06:22 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Update, PayPal (NOT 454Z06) refunded my money in full. Seller told me for the last 2 weeks he would refund my money in a couple days, but never came through. Please don't deal with this seller unless you are willing to take the chance he will just take your money and spend it without ever shipping anything.

Last edited by mark aubele; 01-10-2018 at 06:31 PM.
Old 10-11-2018, 05:20 PM
Launching!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Bumping an old thread, I wonder if this is the same guy from Craigslist I bought my motor from. Your probably better off not getting anything from him if it's the same guy. I got completely fucxxxxed
Old 10-11-2018, 07:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Mgill
Bumping an old thread, I wonder if this is the same guy from Craigslist I bought my motor from. Your probably better off not getting anything from him if it's the same guy. I got completely fucxxxxed
The whole point of craigslist is to go meet in person.
Old 10-12-2018, 03:46 AM
Launching!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by 8.Lug

The whole point of craigslist is to go meet in person.

After reading other threads it is the same guy. I met in person. He had machine shop paper work, it was a long block with 243 heads and ls6 cam. I popped the heads off and the cylinder wall in one cylinder was jacked up, the one head was damaged, and the ls6 cam is an ls1 cam that's also damaged. He's a scumbag.
Old 11-17-2018, 09:39 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is the same guy that scammed me out of thousands of dollars. 454Z06, misterfixxer(misterfixxer@hotmail.com), cyclerage23@yahoo.com (Jason Anderson), all the same guy and scammer. I bought a LS2 with heads and cam, way back in march and after 8 months of endless excuses I still have no money back, or motor. The absolute worst buying experience ever. He should be banned from every site and the internet altogether.

Quick Reply: Beware of 454Z06, scammed on LS2/Fast 102