Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Linegtdt52 does not send items paid for

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2012, 06:44 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Linegtdt52 does not send items paid for

Its taken awhile to get to this point but I am tired of dealing with this guy.
I bought (myself and friends, but I was the contact) a "complete" LS1/T56 back in the end of 2010/start 2011 from Scott Henchel aka linegtdt52. After being told it was complete, he said there was no intake and he could get me one cheap, so I went ahead and got the intake from him also.

I live in japan (active duty Air Force) and explained to him that I would arrange for shipping after I paid for the motor. My brother ended up going to pick it up and shipping it to me. My brother is not a car guy at all so he did not know what to look for. Scott told him he would ship the missing parts out after the fact. Its taken over a year to get SOME of the missing parts. I still lack an intake which I paid extra for. The only reason I have been so patient is that I am gone alot, so I can only work on it in my spare time, but I am now deployed and I was trying to finish the car before I left. Since the fuel rail, injectors and wiring harness just arrived at my house (last week) I will be unable to finish until I get home.

Here is the PM's and emails between us:
Old 04-01-2012, 06:45 PM
Teching In

12-05-2010, 09:21 AM
linegtdt52
12 Second Club

Trader Rating: 13
Re: LS1/T56
Do you have the complete motor and trans still? if you do I am in need of the motor/trans with ECU harness, motor mounts, trans mount and output shaft for trans. I am working on a full swap for a non LS1 car. Thanks
yep i have everything.

12-05-2010, 09:26 PM
linegtdt52
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by linegtdt52
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricke9590
Do you have the complete motor and trans still? if you do I am in need of the motor/trans with ECU harness, motor mounts, trans mount and output shaft for trans. I am working on a full swap for a non LS1 car. Thanks
yep i have everything.
How much for it all and I will need it crated and shipped to 65616. Do you have paypal?
yes i do. give me a buzz so i know what i need to package together and what parts we are talking about. the motor will not come with the ac compressor.
1998 T/A Red M6, U.S. Exotics Superhawk hood, 3.89 9", F14cam, fast90/90 combo, J&M SFC, adj. PHB, LCAs, STB, KYB AGX adjustable shocks, Hurst shifter, Nitto 555rs, BMR:adj.TA/trans x member/Reloc brackets, Spec stg. 3 clutch
Ordered parts: LS6 ported oil pump, sixspeedinc stg 1 rebuild. Go Fast or Go HOME!!!

12-06-2010, 05:26 AM
linegtdt52
12 Second Club

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
yep i have everything.
How much for it all and I will need it crated and shipped to 65616. Do you have paypal?
yes i do. give me a buzz so i know what i need to package together and what parts we are talking about. the motor will not come with the ac compressor.
Ok, what would be a good time to call you? And I will need your phone number.

What I need is as much as the engine/trans you have ecu, accessories, motor mounts, trans mount (cross member if you have also), output shaft out of trans to drive shaft, wiring for engine (efi harness to ECU). Dropping the motor into a S15, so Im after anything I can get. Thanks
706-421-3304 scott
1998 T/A Red M6, U.S. Exotics Superhawk hood, 3.89 9", F14cam, fast90/90 combo, J&M SFC, adj. PHB, LCAs, STB, KYB AGX adjustable shocks, Hurst shifter, Nitto 555rs, BMR:adj.TA/trans x member/Reloc brackets, Spec stg. 3 clutch
Ordered parts: LS6 ported oil pump, sixspeedinc stg 1 rebuild. Go Fast or Go HOME!!!
Old 04-01-2012, 06:46 PM
Teching In

12-07-2010, 08:19 AM
linegtdt52
12 Second Club

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
yep i have everything.
anytime.

What I need is as much as the engine/trans you have ecu, accessories, motor mounts, trans mount (cross member if you have also), output shaft out of trans to drive shaft, wiring for engine (efi harness to ECU). Dropping the motor into a S15, so Im after anything I can get. Thanks
706-421-3304 scott
I tried calling, what is a good time to get ahold of you? Thanks

12-08-2010, 08:35 AM
linegtdt52
12 Second Club

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
yep i have everything.

706-421-3304 scott
I have located all the parts and sensors

12-09-2010, 05:21 AM
linegtdt52
12 Second Club

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
yep i have everything.

706-421-3304 scott
Hey man I have another gentleman inquiring about the setup. I wanted to talk to you about this before I just sell it to him since you inquired about it
First. There isn't anything ib paypal so it's hard to hold without a payment. Please let me know asap

12-12-2010, 09:28 PM
linegtdt52
12 Second Club

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
yep i have everything.

706-421-3304 scott
throttle body is on the way.
Old 04-01-2012, 06:46 PM
Teching In

12-14-2010, 02:30 AM
linegtdt52
12 Second Club

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
yep i have everything.

706-421-3304 scott
The tb is on it's way. Have you gotten confirmation for the rest of the payment and the eta? Thanks! Scott

12-14-2010, 11:30 PM
linegtdt52
12 Second Club

Payment should be submitted today, there might be an issue with it (new account) but I doubt it. If you dont see it soon hit me up. I will start working on shipping company this week. Do you have the address where it will be? Thanks, sorry for the slow response been a busy week already.[/quote]

Is the other 410 coming in another payment?

12-14-2010, 11:33 PM
linegtdt52
12 Second Club

Payment should be submitted today, there might be an issue with it (new account) but I doubt it. If you dont see it soon hit me up. I will start working on shipping company this week. Do you have the address where it will be? Thanks, sorry for the slow response been a busy week already.[/quote]

12-16-2010, 09:43 PM
linegtdt52
12 Second Club

Quote:
The tb is on it's way. Have you gotten confirmation for the rest of the payment and the eta? Thanks! Scott
Payment should be submitted today, there might be an issue with it (new account) but I doubt it. If you dont see it soon hit me up. I will start working on shipping company this week. Do you have the address where it will be? Thanks, sorry for the slow response been a busy week already.

My backer is headed to the states, I caught him right before he got on the plane this morning. He got the amount wrong. When he gets in place in the states it will be fixed. I am extremely sorry about that.[/quote]

Scott Henchel
169 crystal creek ln.
Appling, ga 30802

706-421-3304

12-26-2010, 04:44 AM
linegtdt52
12 Second Club

Hey man, just wanted to touch base with you. I am looking at having the shipping company come out after the 1st of the year, so it does not disturb your holiday. If you could take some pics and shoot them to rick.ells@gmail.com when you get time.

Happy holidays man

-Rick
No problem! I won't have the motor
Pulled til around the 1st. I will get
You pics as soon as it's Pulled.

01-06-2011, 12:46 AM
linegtdt52
12 Second Club

Quote:
Hey man, just wanted to touch base with you. I am looking at having the shipping company come out after the 1st of the year, so it does not disturb your holiday. If you could take some pics and shoot them to rick.ells@gmail.com when you get time.

Happy holidays man

-Rick
No problem! I won't have the motor
Pulled til around the 1st. I will get
You pics as soon as it's Pulled.
Did you get the motor out? I am getting ahold of shipping companys as I send this out. Thanks
I will have the motor completely pulled this weekend. I tore my hand open on the car last week so its just healing up. Damn jagged metal. Im waiting in the intake but I should have an answer within 2-3 days. I've had some stuff come up but its handled now.
Old 04-01-2012, 06:47 PM
Teching In

01-11-2011, 09:15 AM
linegtdt52
12 Second Club

Sorry man. I got the motor halfway and have been unable to get back up to the shop because of the snow conditions. its suppose to thaw out tomorrow this way i can drive back on the road to get to the shop. Sorry about the delay.

01-20-2011, 11:43 PM
linegtdt52
12 Second Club

Quote:
Is the motor out, I have been in contact with shipping companys. Just waiting on the motor now
Sorry man. I got the motor halfway and have been unable to get back up to the shop because of the snow conditions. its suppose to thaw out tomorrow this way i can drive back on the road to get to the shop. Sorry about the delay.
That sucks, I do miss snow hehe. Just let me know. Thanks
Ready to.rock and.roll.Monday.

02-09-2011, 11:54 AM
linegtdt52
12 Second Club

awesome dude. its cool. thanks for the update

02-15-2011, 05:28 PM
linegtdt52
12 Second Club

Quote:
Quick update, my brother will be coming next weekend to pick up the motor and trans, I will keep you up to date and get both of you contact phone numbers. Sorry for the wait
hey sorry I messed the dates up, will be 19-20 feb not this weekend. I will get you both phone numbers asap so you can talk to each other. Thanks man
thats fine man i appreciate it

04-17-2011, 12:23 AM
linegtdt52
12 Second Club

I need you to ship the rest of the stuff either to my brother or me. The motor is being shipped to me and the build is underway. Thanks

[quote=linegtdt52][quote=ricke9590]
Quote:
Quote:
Quick update, my brother will be coming next weekend to pick up the motor and trans, I will keep you up to date and get both of you contact phone numbers. Sorry for the wait
No problem. Sorry for the delay. I told your brother to let me know what other parts you were wanting so I could ship them as well as I know you may need them. Just let me know and ill get it together for you and shipped out. Thanks man

10-02-2011, 10:42 PM
linegtdt52
12 Second Club

[quote=linegtdt52][quote=ricke9590]Hey man

I need you to ship the rest of the stuff either to my brother or me. The motor is being shipped to me and the build is underway. Thanks

Please send me the shipping address to send you the wiring harness and intake. Thanks
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
No problem. Sorry for the delay. I told your brother to let me know what other parts you were wanting so I could ship them as well as I know you may need them. Just let me know and ill get it together for you and shipped out. Thanks man

10-02-2011, 10:42 PM
linegtdt52
12 Second Club

[quote=linegtdt52][quote=ricke9590]Hey man

Please send me the shipping address to send you the wiring harness and intake. Thanks
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-01-2012, 06:48 PM
Teching In

now for the emails:

Rick Ellsworth <rick.ells@gmail.com>
hey
16 messages
Rick Ellsworth <rick.ells@gmail.com> Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 11:48 AM
To: scotthenchel@yahoo.com
Any update on harness and intake. also do you have the injectors and fuel rails? Thanks

scotthenchel@yahoo.com <scotthenchel@yahoo.com> Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 5:37 AM
To: Rick Ellsworth <rick.ells@gmail.com>
Yes I do

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

-----Original message-----
Sent: Thu, Dec 8, 2011 08:48:34 GMT+00:00
Subject: hey
Any update on harness and intake. also do you have the injectors and fuel rails? Thanks

Rick Ellsworth <rick.ells@gmail.com> Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 5:54 AM
To: "scotthenchel@yahoo.com" <scotthenchel@yahoo.com>
Can u ship it all to me asap
[Quoted text hidden]

scotthenchel@yahoo.com <scotthenchel@yahoo.com> Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 3:56 AM
I already sent you the injectors with the rail that went in that motor. I just lacked the harness and intake didn't I?

Sent: Sat, Dec 17, 2011 02:54:47 GMT+00:00
Subject: Re: hey
[Quoted text hidden]

Rick Ellsworth <rick.ells@gmail.com> Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 5:49 AM
We where searching and could not find them. I didn't thunk about it before because without the intake I have nothing to put them in.
Is the intake and harness sent?
[Quoted text hidden]

scotthenchel@yahoo.com <scotthenchel@yahoo.com> Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 7:39 PM
No because im waiting back to hear from you. Im not gonna make multiple shipments

Sent: Sun, Dec 18, 2011 02:49:19 GMT+00:00
We where searching and could not find them. I didn't thunk about it before because without the intake I have nothing to put them in.
Is the intake and harness sent?
On Dec 18, 2011 9:56 AM, "scotthenchel@yahoo.com" <scotthenchel@yahoo.com> wrote:
I already sent you the injectors with the rail that went in that motor. I just lacked the harness and intake didn't I?

Sent: Sat, Dec 17, 2011 02:54:47 GMT+00:00
Can u ship it all to me asap
On Dec 17, 2011 11:37 AM, "scotthenchel@yahoo.com" <scotthenchel@yahoo.com> wrote:
Yes I do

Sent: Thu, Dec 8, 2011 08:48:34 GMT+00:00
Subject: hey
Old 04-01-2012, 06:48 PM
Teching In

Rick Ellsworth <rick.ells@gmail.com> Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 11:52 PM
Understandable. That should be everything unless you can think of anything else
[Quoted text hidden]

Rick Ellsworth <rick.ells@gmail.com> Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 10:57 AM
Whats the deal man, stuff shipped out yet?
[Quoted text hidden]

Rick Ellsworth <rick.ells@gmail.com> Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 6:48 AM
Scott,

I know by this time I am not getting the rest of the stuff from you. To put it bluntly I know I was screwed over in this deal. Ive priced out the stuff you still have and it comes to an unreasonable amount for what I paid for the motor/trans. I took a huge risk on buying from someone I did not know, guess I know better now. Also getting me to pay extra for the intake manifold was a good move. In all the years I have been buying stuff to build these different cars overseas, this has been the worst deal I have ever been invovled in.

Do not think for one instant that I will let this lay, I still have all the email traffic, PM's off of LS1 and your address along with the one that the motor was picked up from, so given the amount that this deal was for and the situation I will be pursuing legal action.

-Rick
[Quoted text hidden]

scotthenchel@yahoo.com <scotthenchel@yahoo.com> Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:49 PM
I was in illinois for 2 weeks when the material was suppose to be shipped out. I do apologize but no need to threaten me with legal garbage. just as you lodt a family member, so did I. to be honest I havent been dealing with anything else either. the complete wiring harness with the injectors will ship sat or monday and the intake to follow right behind. Thanks for your understanding and once again I do apologize.

Sent: Thu, Feb 9, 2012 03:48:44 GMT+00:00
[Quoted text hidden]

Rick Ellsworth <rick.ells@gmail.com> Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 3:26 AM
Sorry about your loss. But at the same time man I emailed you back in Dec and never got any type of response. Its been several months, I just really need this stuff, I am now having to pay someone else to finish it as I am back in the middle east and did not have the parts to complete it while I was still at home.
[Quoted text hidden]

Rick Ellsworth <rick.ells@gmail.com> Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 1:52 AM
Scott,

Do you have any update for me?

-Rick
[Quoted text hidden]

Rick Ellsworth <rick.ells@gmail.com> Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 3:13 AM
Cc: John Shoults <john.shoults54@gmail.com>, John Vogel <rjohnvogel@yahoo.com>
Scott,

Ive been reasonable and fair up to this point. After your last email about the death in your family I am sympathetic, but you do not have the decency to respond to my last 2 emails. I am adding into this email the other 2 people that are part of this build so they can see what is going on. You have until Wednesday 22 February 2012 to have the wiring harness, intake, injectors and fuel rail, shipped. Basically to put it simply, if I do not have a tracking number in my email by the 22nd for all the parts I will press ahead with legal action. Furthermore if I am provided with tracking numbers that do have the said items when it arrives to my home, I will press forward with legal action. If you do not answer this email I will press forward with legal action (catching a theme here?). If anything arrives broken/damaged or intentionally damage that will cause it to fail I will press forward with legal action. At this point you have put a $10,000+ project on hold.

As stated in your previous email I am not threatening you with legal garbage, this is simply cause and effect.

Once again my shipping address:
Rick Ellsworth
PSC 78 Box 218
APO AP 96326
[Quoted text hidden]

scotthenchel@yahoo.com <scotthenchel@yahoo.com> Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 1:33 AM
03112550000209270836 there is your usps tracking #

Cc: John Shoults <john.shoults54@gmail.com>, John Vogel <rjohnvogel@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sun, Feb 19, 2012 00:13:56 GMT+00:00
[Quoted text hidden]

Rick Ellsworth <rick.ells@gmail.com> Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 11:05 AM
The box just arrived to my house. There is no intake and no injectors whats the deal?
[Quoted text hidden]

Rick Ellsworth <rick.ells@gmail.com> Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 4:13 AM
correction, they found the injectors, but I am still lacking a intake that I paid extra for... explain please
[Quoted text hidden]
Old 04-01-2012, 06:51 PM
Teching In

box shipping info for the injectors, harness and rail

Package Services
Delivered
March 29, 2012, 5:30 pm
APO, AP 96326
Delivery Confirmation™

Insured

Arrival at Military Post Office