Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Looks like I got burned by Fastdriver1992

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2012, 03:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Default Looks like I got burned by Fastdriver1992

I bought an electronic fuel pressure gauge from him around march 22nd of this year. He sent it to me fast and everything was good but when I got the gauge the wiring was all chopped up. I was whatever about that and bought another wiring harness for it. It was only 16 bucks. After that finally got here and I hooked the gauge up, the gauge went straight to 100. I called autometer and they helped me diagnose it and came to the conclusion that the sending unit was bad. I sent him a message about it and explained what was going on and he told me to send him that one back and that he would send me another one. So I did. I PM'd him a few days later and he said that he recieved it and he would send the other one out in the morning. Since that last time I talked to him he hasnt responded to my PM's. I never recieved another sending unit so now im stuck with a gauge with no sending unit. A new sending unit is 100 bucks.........

I will basically have to pay what a new one costs in order to get this used gauge to work properly.
Old 06-27-2012, 04:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Did you pay via Paypal? If so, start a dispute.