Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

just FYI tech member " 10camaross " is a crook.

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2012, 09:27 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default just FYI tech member " 10camaross " is a crook.

two months ago i sold "10camaross" a ported faster proms ls3 intake and he claimed it was ported as a stage 1 not as a stage 2 as i stated. Whatever.
So without a question i said sorry and refunded all his money back on paypal very promtly so he could return it to me.
a week or two went by and i never gotten the intake back in the mail. So i private messaged him and he replied asking if i would take alot less of what i sold him the intake for so he could have it ported to a stage 2. I replied no i rather just like my intake back since i was selling it for someone and he understood and he would ship it right back. As i know exactly how much port work was into it and that it was worth more than the 125bucks he offered me or whatnot.
so a week or two went by, i pm'ed 10camaross asking if he mailed me back my intake yet and he replied thats hes been busy moving and he'll get it shipped out in the morning.

Well that was on 9-17-12 and i still dont have my intake back.

Its mostly my fault, i never really had to refund idiots money and i guess i shouldve opened a dispute instead of hitting refund buyer on paypal. Because now he doesnt have to send me anythign back since i didnt dispute the sale.

I have messged him asking about if he sent it and i havent had a reply.

I guess live and learn that im out 300 bucks and or a 450+ dollar intake.

But so everyone knows he apparently isnt honest.

[QUOTE08-07-2012, 04:33 PM
BLINGOLE
TECH Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1
Re: ls3 intake.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10camaross
i will buy the intake for $300 shipped. paypal ready

Ya that sounds good. Its just the intake and ill have I shipped in the next day.

Man i received the intake today and this thing is a stage 1 port if that. I called today and verified. You advertised this intake as a stage 2 and even posted the $400 dollar price to get it ported. Did you send the wrong intake? I would like to get this resolved without going threw paypal, but i cant pay $300s for a practically stock intake.

08-26-2012, 03:09 PM
10camaross
Staging Lane

Trader Rating: 0

i know you already issued me refund but i was wondering if you would be interested in working something out. I called fasterproms and they said it would be like $125 for me to get it ported to stage 2 or 3. I might just send it off and get the upgrade port.

08-28-2012, 12:44 AM
10camaross
Staging Lane

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLINGOLE
Quote:
i know you already issued me refund but i was wondering if you would be interested in working something out. I called fasterproms and they said it would be like $125 for me to get it ported to stage 2 or 3. I might just send it off and get the upgrade port.

No sorry but I just want it back.

See these parts I'm seling are my boss's and I have to answer/show him why we had a problem selling this intake. Which by all means if its not ported up to par I have to show him.

Okay that's cool. Want me to ship back to the address on the box??

09-17-2012, 08:11 PM
10camaross
Staging Lane

Yeah i just moved to Houston been dealing with moving ect. I will bring it in the morning to get sent out. [/QUOTE]

Last edited by BLINGOLE; 10-26-2012 at 09:35 PM.
Old 11-02-2012, 08:14 PM
Staging Lane

"i never really had to refund idiots money"

For one by any means should you be calling anyone an idiot.

you have a pm.
Old 11-02-2012, 08:52 PM
TECH Regular

Its cool, if your having problems with whatever its none of my business. Just send back my intake, ill delete this tread and were all forget about this.
Old 12-01-2012, 09:07 AM
TECH Regular

month later and still nothing..
Old 12-01-2012, 03:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thanx for heads up... ill be sure to steer clear away from him
Old 12-01-2012, 07:04 PM
Restricted User

what a douche bag

Quick Reply: just FYI tech member " 10camaross " is a crook.