Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Beware of 3timeracin!!!

Old 02-20-2013, 11:05 PM
11 Second Club

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts

Default Beware of 3timeracin!!!

I bought a GM lsx block from him 5weeks ago and it took forever to get! Well when I finally go it is 3/4 filled and and has a sleeve. He advertised it as fresh from the machine shop at 4.135 bore ready to go.

He never told me that it had a sleeve in it and he also didn't tell me that it was filled! He told me he would send my money back two weeks ago and he hasn't!

The worst part is I sent him a postal money order so there is nothing that I can do.

I think I am going to file a smalls claims court case to get my money back if I do not here from him by next week Tuesday!

SEND ME MY MONEY!! You can have your block back!!!

Here is what was advertised, and thought I was buying.

Last edited by transam69230; 02-21-2013 at 08:51 AM.
Old 02-20-2013, 11:15 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a friend who bought a motor recently from him I believe..
Old 02-20-2013, 11:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

-_-

i bought a 408 long block with ls3 heads from him. i know he said elevators were down, and that the weather was bad. i was in contact with his wife, they both have been pretty good in communicating with me. last email i sent was a couple days ago. still no response. i pmd him yesterday. this is beginning to worry me.

i will see if he responds, if not, then i will proceed as necessary.

he was last logged in today at 6:47 pm pst
no response :/
Old 02-21-2013, 02:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Sounds like a shady person, I'm sure he didn't tell anyone about it because he didn't figure anyone would buy it knowing what was really done to the block!
Old 02-21-2013, 03:48 AM
Launching!

Received 33 Likes on 23 Posts

sounds like instead of wanting a lighter weight ERL LS2 he wanted to get rid of a hurt block that was repaired with a fill and a sleeve... nice! what a scumbag
Old 02-21-2013, 08:48 AM
11 Second Club

Yea her email is christinemunio@gmail.com , I don't know if he is using it as cover or if it really her email address.

Last I was told by him is that he would send me my money back as soon as he can. Which was two weeks ago!!

I have sent several PMs and emails to the address listed above. She responded last week but I have not heard anything back this week to the emails I sent.
Old 02-21-2013, 10:31 AM
TECH Resident

Fyi I believe since you sent a Postal Money Order its mail fraud.
Old 02-21-2013, 01:30 PM
11 Second Club

Yea that is what someone else was saying too!! I am going to have to check into that for sure!

I would rather him just be a god damn decent person and send me my money back then having to do all of this!!
Old 02-22-2013, 08:54 AM
11 Second Club

What BS!!!

https://ls1tech.com/forums/generatio...-ls7-265s.html
Old 02-24-2013, 03:35 AM
Launching!

I have sold several motors and parts on here I have 15 positive rating not to mention all the sales not rated. Most of all I begged you to wait till I got back from being deployed 2 weeks so I could send it myself, but Mr. impatient did not want to wait he had to have it immediately you were emailing my wife the day the payment was delivered to see if the block left ? I was not gonna bill it in not knowing if the payment was really coming or not I get stood up everyday on parts. I have been in the hospital for the past week and had 2 surgeries not to mention the problems at my shop I am trying to take care of. I would gladly give you a refund and I ask as nice as I could give me a little time as I was back with the coast gaurd when the wrong block arrived and I would take care of it when I got back.
Most of all you have the block relisted under another screen name here 69FTHNTER https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...k-forsale.html why are you listing it if I am sending a refund. I think people need to stop coming to comclusion and calling people scum bags before they know the whole story. No its not mail fraud I aknowledged the mistake 100% the wrong block was sent I have at least 5 of these and my wife doesn't know what to look for, but someone was in a hurry, but as long as its forsale Im not sending money and not getting the block back its that simple....further more Raptor_WS6 has had a harder time all his **** got messed up and he has been more than patient working with my wife. I am sending his refund out as soon as Im released form the hospital monday so when he's happy we will see who is a scum ? I don't know how people can make snap decisions on a 1 sided story ? he got the wrong block and I even have the email I sent telling him that and that I was deployed and when I got home I would correct it, but he wants everything instant like Mcdonalds drive thru I guess thats what 24 years old is like ?

Last edited by 3timeracin; 02-24-2013 at 03:48 AM.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:19 AM
TECH Resident

^Always 2 sides to each story. I saw that F/S thread too..bs.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:23 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 3timeracin
I have sold several motors and parts on here I have 15 positive rating not to mention all the sales not rated. Most of all I begged you to wait till I got back from being deployed 2 weeks so I could send it myself, but Mr. impatient did not want to wait he had to have it immediately you were emailing my wife the day the payment was delivered to see if the block left ? I was not gonna bill it in not knowing if the payment was really coming or not I get stood up everyday on parts. I have been in the hospital for the past week and had 2 surgeries not to mention the problems at my shop I am trying to take care of. I would gladly give you a refund and I ask as nice as I could give me a little time as I was back with the coast gaurd when the wrong block arrived and I would take care of it when I got back.
Most of all you have the block relisted under another screen name here 69FTHNTER https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...k-forsale.html why are you listing it if I am sending a refund. I think people need to stop coming to comclusion and calling people scum bags before they know the whole story. No its not mail fraud I aknowledged the mistake 100% the wrong block was sent I have at least 5 of these and my wife doesn't know what to look for, but someone was in a hurry, but as long as its forsale Im not sending money and not getting the block back its that simple....further more Raptor_WS6 has had a harder time all his **** got messed up and he has been more than patient working with my wife. I am sending his refund out as soon as Im released form the hospital monday so when he's happy we will see who is a scum ? I don't know how people can make snap decisions on a 1 sided story ? he got the wrong block and I even have the email I sent telling him that and that I was deployed and when I got home I would correct it, but he wants everything instant like Mcdonalds drive thru I guess thats what 24 years old is like ?
Ok so how is it me selling the block BS because I can't get my damn money back! You never said in 10days or 12 days to get my money back, you always left me to wonder. I sent you payment on the 1/11/13 I didn't the block to 2/2/13, and I can't even use it. You have wasted over a month of my time because of this. Do you think you would be pissed too?!

I was trying to have my car together for summer but that isn't going to happen now cause I got SCAMMED!! I can't wait two months for you someone to sell me a block send me the wrong one , wait 10+ days to respond to messages , never give a straight answer, and leave me hanging every step of the way.

I will have my buddy pull the add down so you can send me my money back. Once I get all of my money back I will remove all these posts related to the transaction which seems fair to me.

I have sold all kinds of stuff on here before and never has it took a month to ship something ever or have ever got the wrong part!!! I don't care what it was. I have sold a rear-end , cylinder heads, a transmission, intakes, all kinds of other stuff without any problems.

The other part is that I can see when you are on ls1tech so I know you got the messages I have sent you but you can't respond?! What is up with that? It takes 30secs max to say "Hey I have been in the hospital, having surgery will send you your money next week" , but for some reason I never got that message or any message for that matter in the last 12days (and I know you have been on since).

The last message I got from you was " I will send you your money back as soon as I can" which to me means like tomorrow or the day after not two weeks.

So I guess the biggest question is are you going to make this right or not?!
Old 02-24-2013, 10:41 AM
11 Second Club

I was told via email that I am getting my back the week of March 10th per email conversation with Christinemunio@gmail.com.

I will remove all posts and the negative trader feedback once I get a tracking number for the money. Then I will send the block back via truck freight the next day.

Ryan
Old 04-22-2013, 11:07 AM
11 Second Club

Guy I bought from tried to pull a fast one and sell this on ebay again be careful of seller on ebay sickmamajama.

Here is the ebay link : http://www.ebay.com/itm/221210584405...84.m1423.l2649

Sold the block under a the name Ryan Greiner , which is not the person who i bought the block from but it is the same location. Also notice the pictures used in ebay ad are the picture my engine builder took.

Ryan Greiner , Chad Rivers , and Christine Munio are the names in NY i have been dealing with and are all pieces of **** and scam artists! This block is in my possession in MN and is forsale by me!
Old 04-23-2013, 12:23 AM
11 Second Club

Received 58 Likes on 51 Posts

I see you put that link in there.

I'm the one that actually bought that under the Ebay link..I'm awaiting my Paypal refund since it was bogus.

I tried contacting Ebay about this but it seems that they are hard to get ahold of regarding piece of **** sellers..you cant make a direct complaint.

When my money clears I'll put up the other info I have.
Old 04-23-2013, 12:28 AM
11 Second Club

Received 58 Likes on 51 Posts

That name Ryan Greiner sounds really famailar or some reason....
Old 04-23-2013, 12:50 AM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry to hear of your troubles....
I've been scammed before (on this website too).....thats why I always pay through paypal WITH a credit card.
.....because here is the law.....if the merchandise delivered is not as described you can have your credit card company reverse the charge.....AND it is the seller's responsibility to arrange return shipping....not the buyer's. A little fraud deterent.
....And you really know their stuff is trash when they won't pay for return shipping.

Good Luck with your issue.
Old 01-08-2014, 04:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

bump!! this guy still owes me 3500 bux. wont answer his phone or emails
Old 01-25-2014, 02:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 22 Likes on 22 Posts

how the **** are these people not in jail??
Old 01-25-2014, 03:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Scammers are not in jail because no one will press criminal charges!!!!!

If you get scammed CONTACT THE PROSECUTERS OFFICE. File charges!

Rants on a web site do not solve anything.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Beware of 3timeracin!!!