Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

*warning* beware* scammer will steal your money!*

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2013, 01:45 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *warning* beware* scammer will steal your money!*

Guys, I want you to be aware of a scammer trolling ls1tech. I posted a wanted ad for a set of injectors with my phone number. I was contacted by someone claiming to be a member here although I don't have their username.

I sent them money for the injectors via paypal. I did not send them money as a gift like they asked but if I did, I would be completely screwed.

After I sent money to the seller they stopped contacting me and I never received the injectors. I tried multiple times to get hold of them; calling, texting every few hours with no response.

I filed a claim with paypal and the seller stated that "I had the wrong guy" and I picked up an iphone from him in person.

Paypal denied my claim but I had it appealed and I'm currently trying to get my money back again. I sent Paypal our entire text converation AND when I paid for the injectors I put the injectors in the item description when I sent the money.

Hopefully Paypal realizes that I'm being scammed and I get my money back.

Here's all the info I have on the seller:

Phone #: 317-480-4496
Email: Rbawa1989@gmail.com
Email #2: kmwainscott@gmail.com
Name: Raman Bawa
Name #2: Kristopher Wainscott
Old 11-20-2013, 11:07 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Update: I got my refund from PayPal after an initial claim and TWO appeals.

Always keep record of your conversations with sellers and document as much as you can in the payment description when sending money.

Quick Reply: *warning* beware* scammer will steal your money!*