Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

REPEATED SCAM ATTEMPTS from buyer ws6guy27

Old 01-08-2014, 07:33 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its not even how I am is whats the point. Just bc u have a assumption or opinion. Doesnt mean its true. U have no idea who j am and idk who u are. So juat by assumptions u do all of this? Giving me a bad name and talkimg ur talk just bc its a forum isnt right. Ima great buyer and seller. Bottom line. Sorry u think it was a difficult time. Sorry for that. But no reason for all of this. Not cool. Be in my shoes. U wouldmt like it if somone bashed on u publicly on just opinions. Ud be upset to
Old 01-08-2014, 07:38 PM
TECH Regular

So whats it take get rid of all this? Its not true and I havnt done anything. So what do yal expect and want?
Old 01-08-2014, 07:49 PM
10 Second Club

I have proof of first attempted scam. Posting screen pictures in a minute.
Old 01-08-2014, 07:58 PM
10 Second Club

Okay so on 8/7 (exactly 5 months ago today) This was the paypal claim....

As soon as I asked for my engine back and getting the run around about sold parts, I threatened to report him for scamming me...minutes later(as you can see) the claim was dropped.

He says in there he won't ship back due to fresh block (in august) yet in JANUARY (5 months later) the block is at the machine shop and now has water damage... so if what he said in his paypal claim was correct, the block was already "fixed" and the current water damage was done by him....unless I'm missing something here?

NOTICE THE DATES...(DISPUTED AND CLOSED THE VERY SAME DAY..WITHIN HOURS) No Brandon, this thread will not be closed.

Also notice how in the first post, he stated I didn't ship him his items(which all shipped together) yet the same day he still closed dispute even though he supposedly didn't get his items. Why would someone, with a claim as heavy as his, dispose of the claim immediately after making it?

Originally Posted by ws6guy27
The shop also semt me pocs today of the bearings. I also took a screen shot yesterday showing I was in north dakota. And im in s.d as we speak in a hotel with my wife. No lies here
Today as in 1/7/14? Okay well then you've caught yourself out. Because as you can see above, you stated you had the engine refreshed back in August...so, if what you're saying is true(which none of it is) you are in fact responsible for a bad motor you had refreshed MONTHS ago...since the bad bearing pics were taken today and are in fact trying to scam me out of money. Please try to explain this?

The only reason I am going so far with this is because you have been text messaging me NON stop with this bullshit after repeated requests for you to give up on trying to scam me. I threatened to make this post months ago and you begged me not to.

Last edited by Snyper; 01-08-2014 at 08:08 PM.
Old 01-08-2014, 08:12 PM
TECH Regular

I dropped it bc u sent pic of shipping remaining items.
Old 01-08-2014, 08:19 PM
10 Second Club

False. The paypal claim was for half of your money back due to a bad block..AS YOU STATED AS THE MAIN REASON FOR THE CLAIM. I've literally had better talks with brick walls. You literally cannot comprehend what you or even I am saying.

Bottom line is you are a legit scammer. I am not the only one (clearly) who is having problems with you. This has been on going for months and I finally got sick of it. You were doing the same thing to me as you did to racer bill...at one point even saying you had a right to ask for free parts because you were spending "so much" on a block.

I'm going to VERY CLEARLY answer the same question you keep asking me via text. NO-I-WILL-NOT-COVER-ANY-DAMAGES-TO-THE-BLOCK-WHILE-IN-YOUR-POSSESSION. I'll tell you what I can do though, to make this fair. Send me your paypal address again, and I will send you a bill for having to deal with you. Thats the best I can do.
Old 01-09-2014, 03:21 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 202 Likes on 122 Posts

ws6guy you mine as well drop it. you keep digging a deeper hole
Old 01-09-2014, 07:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

This keeps getting better...
Old 01-09-2014, 01:34 PM
10 Second Club

I am now being offered "bribes" in return for me dropping this. Hrmmm He offered to send me money or car parts to drop this...wtf is going on here? I don't want anything from him. I want him to leave me the **** alone and admit his mistake..If done so, I will gladly drop this.
Old 01-09-2014, 02:24 PM
12 Second Club

Oh my god..

Just reading ws6guy27's numerous spelling and grammatical errors gave me a headache.
Old 01-09-2014, 03:28 PM
TECH Junkie

post them up for everyone to see

Originally Posted by Snyper
I am now being offered "bribes" in return for me dropping this. Hrmmm He offered to send me money or car parts to drop this...wtf is going on here? I don't want anything from him. I want him to leave me the **** alone and admit his mistake..If done so, I will gladly drop this.
Old 01-09-2014, 05:38 PM
10 Second Club

I've agreed to take this post down if he comes on here and admits that the block he received from me was in perfect condition (which it was) and he apologizes for trying to make me think otherwise to get money out of me . Other than that, this all stays. This has been going on since July and I've warned him numerous times that id post on here if he didn't cut the bullshit.
Old 01-09-2014, 06:28 PM
TECH Junkie

damn he's a down right douche bag.
Old 01-09-2014, 06:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

That is some seriously funny ****!!
Old 01-09-2014, 09:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I almost spit my drink all over my computer when I read your reply, "I have a dog. What's your point" F'n hilarious!
Old 01-10-2014, 12:08 AM
TECH Regular

Motor I recieved was good. Needs new bearings and crank needs polishing as any used engine would. Water in motor have no clue. Sorry for the mistake. Motor will be fixed and running somtime this summer. Sorry mark for asking help. My mistake
Old 01-10-2014, 05:50 AM
Launching!

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Its not even how I am is whats the point. Just bc u have a assumption or opinion. Doesnt mean its true. U have no idea who j am and idk who u are. So juat by assumptions u do all of this? Giving me a bad name and talkimg ur talk just bc its a forum isnt right. Ima great buyer and seller. Bottom line. Sorry u think it was a difficult time. Sorry for that. But no reason for all of this. Not cool. Be in my shoes. U wouldmt like it if somone bashed on u publicly on just opinions. Ud be upset to
No assumptions here. I am just taking what you tell me (and your history), and quite (un-)surprisingly they parallel quite well.

I've literally had better talks with brick walls. You literally cannot comprehend what you or even I am saying.
Same here. I keep repeating myself, but nothing seems to work. What's that Ron White used to say? "You can't fix stupid."

I'll tell you what I can do though, to make this fair. Send me your paypal address again, and I will send you a bill for having to deal with you. Thats the best I can do.
Good grief. To me, that actually sounds fair from all the dealings I've had with him too.

Originally Posted by 1994_383_Z28
Oh my god..

Just reading ws6guy27's numerous spelling and grammatical errors gave me a headache.
Now just multiply that feeling by 10 to see how I feel since that is how many days I had to put up with it.

Motor I recieved was good. Needs new bearings and crank needs polishing as any used engine would. Water in motor have no clue. Sorry for the mistake. Motor will be fixed and running somtime this summer. Sorry mark for asking help. My mistake
Then why all the fuss with him originally?
Old 01-10-2014, 01:37 PM
10 Second Club

See, he just texted me telling me he posted his mistake in hopes I would take it off yet still lies. I CHECKED THE ******* BEARINGS....even after sending him a video on the spot of 60psi of oil at idle with car sitting at 190* , I still checked them to make sure. As you can see...the water story is falling through so he's going back to his original lie. No longer need to post in here. The proof is in the responses. This can be closed now but not deleted.
Old 01-10-2014, 02:32 PM
TECH Regular

No lies here. I sent snyper screen shots of the texts n pics of bearings saying need be replaced and crank needs polishing. No lying here as u can see the dates. I didnt say the bearings were spun. Just need replaced. Now I think snyper should delete this like he said he would and stop all the bullshit. Iv done my apology
Attached Thumbnails REPEATED SCAM ATTEMPTS from buyer ws6guy27-screenshot_2014-01-10-13-45-43.jpg   REPEATED SCAM ATTEMPTS from buyer ws6guy27-screenshot_2014-01-10-13-44-10.jpg   REPEATED SCAM ATTEMPTS from buyer ws6guy27-screenshot_2014-01-10-13-44-04.jpg  
Old 01-10-2014, 02:55 PM
10 Second Club

Please just stop posting. First spun bearings, then water damage, now just bearings that are bad. You send me pictures on the 7th showing a completely different issue..now on the 8th other pics. Just stop. Please lock this thread.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: REPEATED SCAM ATTEMPTS from buyer ws6guy27