Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Snyper do not buy from this guy!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2014, 05:14 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Snyper do not buy from this guy!!!

SNYPER aka mark . A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN HAVING TROUBLE FROM THIS GUY AND STILL IS. Cannot trust this seller. Iv bought a ls2 erl shortblock 434 Ci supposedly perfect running condition. With a set of ls7 lifters and 60lb injectors. He'll say he sent a video of running at 50 psi. Which how old was the video? Motor apparently has been bad the whole time. I didn't do research on him and Find out till I sent motor to kp racing in Houston. Bought the engine in late july. Wasnt able get thoroughly checked Before had stuff come up financially so things had to be put on hold. Which bit me in the *** Bc I trusted his word of good motor didn't think anything about it. Which I should a got it checked out so I could be covered. I put my oil pan pick up and windage tray on engine to keep covered up while traveling. Also tapped the top of the engine so no dirt or harmful particles would get in motor. (Shortblock bolted to trans) for easy shipment. Was trusting marks word on the motor and was glad to have a bigger Ci engine. Told kp racing just wanted to assemble the motor and tune it change suspension. Wanting to have shortblock checked out as any one would do when buying a used engine. If everything checked out good then put together and finish assembly. But that's where the problems start. Engine was bad. Very bad. Cylinders were out of round slightly egg shaped. Rust.. bearings were bad. Which is going cost me 4 or 5000 for machining. Parts and new pistons. Polishing crank and assembly cleaning and so on. As you see the pictures below can see the evidence.

He has repeatedly been a bad seller to people on this site and obviously others. He's going come in here and say that I tried to scam him(which I didnt) just got sick of his bs..

He send the shortblock with no lifters or injectors. I text him all the time and pm asking where the rest of my items were. He gave me excuses like im.sure he's given everyone else on this site. The lifters I told him I didn't need but he said was going send anyways Bc he didn't need them so I was like alright. Still today no lifters. Been sold from him to someone else

Below the 4 pictures is the bearings and crank. Will post invoice of the egg shaped motor and stuff in a second post

He apparently knew of these damages. No telling how long the motor been sitting out of the car. Bc he fd it up and pulled it out and sold it. Probably why he was selling his roller 350z??
Attached Thumbnails Snyper do not buy from this guy!!!-screenshot_2014-02-07-16-26-54.jpg   Snyper do not buy from this guy!!!-screenshot_2014-02-07-16-26-44.jpg   Snyper do not buy from this guy!!!-screenshot_2014-02-07-16-26-34.jpg   Snyper do not buy from this guy!!!-screenshot_2014-02-07-16-26-16.jpg  

Last edited by ws6guy27; 02-16-2014 at 12:39 PM.
Old 02-07-2014, 05:28 PM
TECH Regular

Angry

He's going come on here and say that I tried scamming him.. since he said previously in different posts which I have pic of that he sent everything all at once. Which isn't true. Yes I posted to paypal being sick of the run around and thought I was getting stolen from. So I posted paypal being highly pissed and fed up with his ****. I said engine was bad(before I actually knew it was) and he immediately send injectors. I drop the PayPal Bc I didn't know motor was bad till sent to kp racing. I just wanted all my stuff that I paid for. Is why dispute was dropped.

Below is the proof of the egg shaped engine. And him showing the engine was already bad. So there's really no telling how long it was sitting before sold to me. Even tells that the engine is blown wtf?
Attached Thumbnails Snyper do not buy from this guy!!!-20140207_161129.jpg   Snyper do not buy from this guy!!!-screenshot_2014-02-06-21-30-28.jpg   Snyper do not buy from this guy!!!-20140206_213714.jpg   Snyper do not buy from this guy!!!-20140206_214011.jpg   Snyper do not buy from this guy!!!-20140207_113642.jpg  

Snyper do not buy from this guy!!!-screenshot_2014-02-07-16-24-18.jpg   Snyper do not buy from this guy!!!-20140207_104959.jpg   Snyper do not buy from this guy!!!-20140207_113131.jpg   Snyper do not buy from this guy!!!-screenshot_2014-02-07-15-46-19.jpg   Snyper do not buy from this guy!!!-screenshot_2014-02-07-15-46-24.jpg  

Old 02-08-2014, 08:44 AM
TECH Regular

Everyone has there opinion. If u look at the sale date and the date on the white reciept. Like a month later when he sent injectors. Shows he lied about it saying he sent everything all together when he didnt. I'm not the criminal. I'm proving myself. I'm not the lying twisting douch bag that he is.

Here are the pics of kp racing
Attached Thumbnails Snyper do not buy from this guy!!!-screenshot_2014-02-08-08-40-49.jpg   Snyper do not buy from this guy!!!-screenshot_2014-02-08-08-42-01.jpg  
Old 02-08-2014, 10:21 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by ws6guy27
I said engine was bad(before I actually knew it was)

This is the bottom line kiddo. This was one of many changed stories. Including the most recent where there was water in the engine. You kept asking me for free stuff. I told you back then that I was not including any other parts for you to "sell" to help with your build. I'm not your charity. **********************As soon as you told me the engine was bad, I IMMEDIATELY asked for it back because I was not willing to pay in phony damages. The reason you did not send it back was because it was supposedly already apart at the machine shop.********************* That is also why paypal would of sided with me. I asked for my engine back and was ready to give a full refund instead of half, and you did not want that. (weird)

Last week he continued texting me asking me stupid questions (like which gas to use) and I asked him to stop texting me to which he replied with..

So after that was ignored, I responded to his next question having a little bit of fun.

As you can see, I'm clearly fed up with the bullshit, but the questions..why wouldn't he say something to me about the engine being blown instead of asking which gas to use? Towards the end, he's even laughing! Not something id do if someone sold me a bad engine. And for the record, my car was DRIVEN into the garage and taken apart. And not that its you're business, but I parted the car out because once the clutch started to slip, I decided enough was enough and in order to move forward with my life (and keep my girlfriend around) dumping thousands upon thousand of dollars in my car was no longer a viable option for me.
Normally this kind of thing would **** me off, but I've already established and caught you out as a scammer. I apologize for not believing any of this. Just like Pictures sent to me last month (6 months later) of my "engine" full of water (even though each cylinder was packed with brand new rags and taped)

Anyone wondering can easily refer to this page where I made my original post a few weeks ago. You can see here the repeated attacks at different angles trying to get money out of me and even caught out in lies. He has relentlessly BEGGED me (even offering me money) to take down my post and this is now a result of not I guess.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-...-ws6guy27.html

Last edited by Snyper; 02-08-2014 at 11:03 AM.
Old 02-08-2014, 11:05 AM
TECH Regular

There is no changed stories. There was water found it motor. By kp racing. Everything found wrong was found by them. And you saying you pulled the car in and took it apart. As you can see in my pics the engine wasnot even with the car. The car has been sitting for some time. You prolly pulled motor Bc u felt engine performance was lowered. Which is why the Cylinders are egged. And out of round. And Its not a charity case when the items were stated in the PayPal purchase now was it? And on the text messages. There would a been no point to ask you for anything. It's been to long for anything with paypal or my credit card company.. yes I could go small.claims court since it's under 5k. But I would be out more money anyways. I would gladly have kp racing send motor back but I would be out the machine process and the parts they've orderd. I wasn't here asking for anything.. I just want everyone know that u purposely SOLD ME JUNK MOTOROLA THAT YOU PERSONALLY KNEW WAS BAD. THERE WAS NO FIXING IT BEFORE SELLING IT.. you can see in my pics u spun bearings in it already.. you left the motor sit. And wanted almost full price for a ruined motor.
Old 02-08-2014, 11:19 AM
10 Second Club

Haha you're an idiot. Honestly, a complete idiot. The engine was bad and immediately fixed and then run for over a year. This is common knowledge. That post was back in 2011. I even posted pictures of the original bearings which looked MUCH worse than the pictures you're showing me. You knew this when you bought the engine because you even asked me initially what happened while going through my past posts. Nice try though. Heres an exact quote from me 5/5/12(almost 2 years ago now) showing how bad the bearings were (weird that they are MUCH worse than the photos you are showing me)

Originally Posted by Snyper
Looks like the bearings were bad the whole time.........

So please explain to me how you came up with this? Did my REALLY bad bearings heal themselves and then get re ruined? No. This tells me one of two things. 1. You're a ******* idiot or 2. You're a lying ******* idiot and since my engine was "damaged" when i sent it to you(and apparently I already knew this due to my past posts about my engine being bad), you swapped out my very bad bearings for ones that aren't as bad which again, makes you a liar and an idiot for doing so..since mine would of been worse in the first place. The more you try to scam me, the dumber I'm going to make you look...or the dumber you're going to make yourself look.
Old 02-08-2014, 12:11 PM
TECH Regular

Im.not trying to scam you. Have I asked for any money or anything of that no? And you've had the engine messed up twice. I didn't know u back when u had this engine trouble. And for the name calling that's enough. Be mature. U had a bad engine due to fact u left the barbell out and ran it hard. When u had it sent back to them and u got it back.. u messed it up again maybe had it fixed a Second time or just left it and sold it. Or u messed it up a third time? Idk how many times u tore up ur stuff. And as for the bearings I haven't touched the motor. Kp is only persons that disassembled the engine.

You knew about the damaged motor before u sold it to me. Just want u to admit that u sold me crap.
Attached Thumbnails Snyper do not buy from this guy!!!-screenshot_2013-08-09-05-43-57.jpg  
Old 02-08-2014, 12:27 PM
TECH Regular

Kinda hard.. trying to prove myself by showing proof but when someone already twisted everything and made me.look terrible when I'm actually a good buyer and seller. Just bought somthing last week. No probs. SNYPER can seem to say anything he pleases and they believe him and people aren't looking at both sides of the story. They just automatically assume. Not fair on my part. And he keeps saying I'm trying to scam him.. I'm not. I just want people to know he sold me a **** as motor and I have to pay over 5k to get everything fixed and machined. So basically buying engine twice. It's fucked up.

Bottom line he knew he sold a junk engine. He's going to never admit that.. can he prove he got it fixed right before he sold it to me? Or prove that the engine was running before I bought it? Not the video of it running.. it needs to have a date on it.. close to my purchase... how would the Cylinders get out of round ? The other bad stuff just happened in time from him J guess..
Old 02-08-2014, 12:37 PM
10 Second Club

Im.not trying to scam you. Have I asked for any money or anything of that no?

I semt him pictures and asked if he coupd cover whatever the cost would be.

Call me crazy but...yes.... Unless this is your alter ego?

He send the shortblock with no lifters or injectors. I text him all the time and pm asking where the rest of my items were.Still today no lifters.

Posted on 1/7
I knew u sold the lifters.
...okay? So which was it?

I can keep going if you'd like. I have A LOT more.

And for reference...here is you trying to bribe me with money last month to take my post down. Something doesn't add up here. If I was actually trying to scam you, why on earth would you offer me money to take down my post on calling you out for being a scammer?

Last edited by Snyper; 02-16-2014 at 11:04 AM.
Old 02-08-2014, 12:46 PM
TECH Regular

Your calling me somthing that I'm not. I sent u what it would cost Bc I wanted u to know how much u fucked me. And I don't text u about the lifters anymore Bc u told me u sold them to someone else so I couldn't get them. Haven't asked u for parts or anything.

I'm trying to prove a poinet that u sold me a **** motor.. can u prove otherwise. Can u prove it was good before u sold it to me? Let's say like a month before? I doubt it. U had motor and trans out and was selling your roller for quite sometime. And for the "bribe" you was making me out to be a scam mer and a fool when I'm neither of those. I do good business.. always will.. just like last week.. Easy smooth transactions
Old 02-08-2014, 12:52 PM
TECH Regular

And to answer your question snyper. Re read the first post. I wanted my **** back that u took a month later yo send rest of my already bought items. You wanted to keep them. Kept giving me the runaround. Is that your answer that u was going to say? Or some other untrue bs?
Old 02-08-2014, 02:16 PM
TECH Regular

Why couldn't you provide the name of the shop in my thread when others were asking for it? Full of **** maybe?

Dude, its been 7 months and 17 stories. If the engine is damaged, its because you damaged it. I know I sold a good engine. No one has EVER received anything bad from me. I will admit that sometimes I take forever to ship things...but taking a long time and selling **** are two different things. You've had the engine for 7 m

onths and even admitted to lying numerous times and now I'm supposed to believe you? And "easy smooth transactions"? Other members couldn't WAIT to jump in and comment on how much of a ******* moron you are. All this is doing is further ruining your already awful reputation on here.

I have a idea. 1. Put your phone down. 2. Stand up. 3. Run head first into the closest wall.(at full speed) 4. Go back and re read through everything thats happened and realize you fucked up and let it go. 5. Repeat steps 1-4 until it clicks and you see how much of a ******* idiot you are. If that still doesn't work, let me know and ill come up with something better.

You never asked for name of the shop.. the racer bill was asking for a shop and I still have emails and name of the trans shop but that has nothing to do with this. It doesn't matter how long it's been. It getting checked out now. There isn't numerous stories.. and no I didn't mess anything up Bc I didn't touch it.

Again.. can you prove that u sold me.a good engine? That it wasn't messed up when u sold it.. that u had it fixed before u sold it? Can u prove any of this.
Old 02-08-2014, 02:20 PM
TECH Regular

I literally asked you a question in the simplest way possible and ouldn't answer it.
I answered it clearly. If your to stupid to see it or read then that's your problem. Bottom line. You sold me a junk motor and getting away with it. Just want people know you sell ****. And yes you do take forever to ship stuff. All of the stuff.. people are still having problems with u.. taking forever to ship a power steering pump. You just love twisting everything around to make u see. Like perfect little kid when ur not man enough to admit your mistakes
Old 02-08-2014, 02:49 PM
10 Second Club

changed my mind.

Last edited by Snyper; 02-08-2014 at 05:30 PM.
Old 02-08-2014, 03:24 PM
TECH Regular

If you're too stupid*you mean. Your grammar gives me a headache. I asked why you didn't send me my engine back. If my engine was bad, all of this could of been avoided by sending me my engine back. However you were in the process of your first lie and could not send me my engine back because it was already getting rebuilt back then...so had you of been honest, and the engine was actually bad, I would of gladly taken my engine back.

are you to arrogant to see.. the motor was never torn into till it got to kp racing.. I didn't know engine was bad back then. I talked **** so u would send me the rest of my items you tried keeping. Giving me the run around.. ignoring my text and pm's. The motor is apart now. With all the damage YOU CAUSED.

Yet you still avoid my questions... can u prove u sent me a good engine? Did u get it rebuilt before u sent to me? There's no way you did. How long did it sit before selling to me?? Answer my questions.. stop trying change subject. ANSWER THEM. I would gladly have kp racing send your motor back.. you can pay for all the machining costs n parts that they've done. But no u won't. U dont wanna accept your **** up. You won't make this right and pay for damages you sold me. Your going to make every excuse possible to avoid it. Yes I took to long.. but it shouldn't matter. Me getting fucked and having to pay over $5000 bucks again after already giving you $500 deposit plus the $4244 afterwards. If you knew the motor was bad u coulda told me respectively and I coulda went a different route. Now I'm paying almost $10 grand for a engine. Seem fair? You wouldn't like it.
Old 02-08-2014, 03:25 PM
TECH Regular

What did he do back then? I did research to where to take motor and my car.. that's why it's 8 hrs away. I felt was a respectable shop

Last edited by dr_whigham; 02-11-2014 at 07:37 AM.
Old 02-08-2014, 05:16 PM
TECH Regular

Maybe he's changed. I haven't heard or seen anything bad about him. Can u show or tell me what he done?

Last edited by dr_whigham; 02-11-2014 at 07:37 AM.
Old 02-08-2014, 05:23 PM
TECH Regular

SNYPER... we all know and everyone in world knows that you selling a bad motor and knowing it's bad. You would a never taken motor back. You would made every excuse possible to get me to keep it so u could keep my money. Your scum. You can't prove the motor was good before u shipped it to me. U know in your mind. U just want to get away with it so bad..

Seriously.. what would you do and how would you feel if u was in my shoes. Paying almost 10k for a shortblock? Take a minute to think about this. You have nothing else to say.

Do u want motor back and pay for the costs of machining and parts or pay for the damages or give me excuses and keep my money and have this in back of ur head... knowing u screwed me over..

If not I have to deal with it.. and so do you. I'ts going get finished regardless.
Old 02-08-2014, 06:29 PM
10 Second Club

You are not getting any money from me. End of story.
Old 02-08-2014, 07:09 PM
TECH Regular

You are not getting any money from me. End of story.

I personally don't want the money. You can call kp racing if u want make things right.

So.. still no answer on the motor huh. You knew it was bad.. this is going stay on here and my negative feedback. Your low life scum. I hope nobody ever buys from you ever. This is going stay on your conscious bc u KNEW YOU SOLD ME A BAD ENGINE. THIS IS ALL JUST TO COVER IT UP.

Quick Reply: Snyper do not buy from this guy!!!