Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

dont buy from Longrodlx (Wes Thaxton)!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2016, 09:26 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dont buy from Longrodlx (Wes Thaxton)!!

I purchased a set of ls7 heads from Longrodlx(Wes Thaxton),the add stated heads had never been fixed and were never damaged, just freshened up never dropped a valve and they were 10k mile take offs before new seats and valves were installed, got the heads and one chamber has different valves then the other 7, upon further inspection that chamber had been welded and repaired, theres weld splatter in the spark plug hole, i took em to a machine shop just to verify and he said they were definately welded, and damaged bad enough that the whole chamber had to be rebuilt. i contact seller about the issue said he didnt know they were damaged, and refused to refund me, i offered to ship back no charge. just refund the $ for heads, he still refused. Dont deal with this guy, he lied in the add, all pics he posted were of only one cyl head because he knew that the other one had been welded.
Old 04-09-2016, 08:39 AM
Teching In

i disputed through paypal, i was under the impression he had new seats and valves put in them only beacause of the common problem with dropping valves in the ls7
Old 04-22-2016, 09:40 AM
Teching In

update, wes refunded a portion of the money to replace the bad head, he made it right.
Old 04-22-2016, 04:35 PM
Teching In

Yes we agreed to a partial refund. We also agreed that I never lied or tried to deceive anybody. My dad had pulled the heads off a rebuilt LS7 I bought. He never inspected them and just took the pictures of them when he took them off and sent me the pictures.
I posted the FS with the info I had received when I bought the motor. So in the end I'm the one that got screwed by the guy I bought the LS7 from.

I don't rip people off.
Old 04-22-2016, 04:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Longrodlx
Yes we agreed to a partial refund. We also agreed that I never lied or tried to deceive anybody. My dad had pulled the heads off a rebuilt LS7 I bought. He never inspected them and just took the pictures of them when he took them off and sent me the pictures.
I posted the FS with the info I had received when I bought the motor. So in the end I'm the one that got screwed by the guy I bought the LS7 from.

I don't rip people off.
Why not a full refund ? I mean it wasn't what the buyer ask for and you didn't know anything about the head you posted so instead of saying info that is false why not just say I don't know and send/post pics of BOTH heads. Just asking
Old 04-22-2016, 06:15 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Theblacknightls1
Why not a full refund ? I mean it wasn't what the buyer ask for and you didn't know anything about the head you posted so instead of saying info that is false why not just say I don't know and send/post pics of BOTH heads. Just asking
Because the buyer said he wanted to keep the heads if I would refund $500.

I never saw the heads after they were removed from the engine and posted the pics my dad sent me and the description that was given to me when I bought the engine.

Honest mistake and the buyer agreed.
Old 04-22-2016, 06:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 202 Likes on 122 Posts

Now that's a stand up guy !

Quick Reply: dont buy from Longrodlx (Wes Thaxton)!!