Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Dylanwoods ripped me off.

Old 01-31-2016, 07:50 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dylanwoods ripped me off.

Bought an ls1 intake from him for 200 bucks. Sent him the paypal right away and this was on christmas eve. Told him no rush to ship out because of the holidays. So i waited about a week and pm'd him asking when he was going to ship it out and he said he already did and when he got home from work he would send me the tracking number. So another week goes by and nothing. He had given me his cell phone number and so i tried texting and calling, never got a response. PM'd him a few more times and got another one or two responses with some type of excuse and that he would check the tracking number and let me know whats going on. He never gave me a tracking number and I never received a package. This past week i took it up with paypal and i think im gonna get my money back because apparently he never responded to paypal's claim. Would steer clear of this guy, horrible communicator and a scammer.
Old 01-31-2016, 12:32 PM
The Scammer Hammer

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Noted.

We'll see if he comes in here and has anything to say. MEANWHILE, this is between the buyer (Wage92) and the seller (Dylanwoods) so everyone else need not respond to this.
Old 01-31-2016, 12:33 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not looking for anything. Just wanted it to be made known. Paypal is going to reimburse me.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Dylanwoods ripped me off.