Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

"Boost infection" bad seller

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2016, 10:05 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default "Boost infection" bad seller

I posted a want ad for an AEM TruBoost and the seller responded with the part for what seemed to be a decent deal. I asked, through pm, if the item had everything necessary to install and work properly. He said it had everything. When I received the item, it was missing the vacuum line, the bracket and nuts to mount in pod. I messaged the seller about this and the reply I got was that they didn't figure I would want old vacuum hose and it was only $1-2 to buy new and they would send the missing nuts in the mail or if I wasn't happy they'd refund my money. I told them on 6-07-16 that I wanted the parts as that was what I was expecting when I purchased. They said "no problem". On 6-18-16, I got a message from them saying they had been on vacation and would get the parts out ASAP. I have sent messages inquiring if the parts have been sent on 6-24. 6-27, and 7-6, and gotten no reply from the seller and no parts to complete what I was told was already complete before purchasing. At this point I'd like to get my money back, but unfortunately my paypal app had the purchasing set to "friends and family" so I am unable to start a claim. Be aware of possible shady dealings with this seller.
Old 07-17-2016, 09:13 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No offense but Your seriously mad over a used vacuum line and a few nuts? Seriously? Most people get scammed for $100 to thousands of dollars in parts. Go buy the vacuum line and be happy.

Quick Reply: "Boost infection" bad seller