Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

McCoyMotorsports- Martin McCoy

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2015, 10:20 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default McCoyMotorsports- Martin McCoy

I would post a link to the ad but after I purchased the heads He deleted the ad!
Fact: On 11-24-14 McCoyMotorsports Not Some salvage yard! had a set of 243 heads for sale! Only 44,000 miles on them! For $450.00 plus shipping!
Fact: On 11-24-14 I called Mr.McCoy and ask about the heads! He said they have 44,000 miles but they are a little dirty! I told him I wanted the heads and got his Paypal Information! He said that he wanted me to pay for shipping and PayPal fee's! $450.00+shipping+Fee's=Total paid was $530.24!
Fact: During our phone conversation he said hey man, can you send that to me as a gift and they wont hit me with any fee's! Unfortunately That was a Big Mistake on my part! I admit that 100%! Mr.McCoy said since they were a little dirty he was going to clean them a little before he shipped them! It was late afternoon and he said he would ship them the next day!
I'm going to list the messages between Mr.McCoy and my self and dates and times! Heads was purchased on 11-24-14 and was going to be shipped the next day 11-25-14!
Kenny 11-25-14 1:10 pm: Did you ship those heads?
Martin 11-25-14 1:10 pm: They are packaged and ready to go, truck will pick them up around 4:00-5:00!
Kenny 11-25-14 1:50 pm: Ok Thanks!
Kenny 11-26-14 9:50 am: can I get a tracking number on those heads?
Kenny 11-26-14 6:30 pm: Did you ship those heads?
Martin 11-26-14 6:30 pm: At his brothers shop and is going to find out what's going on! He said that he ships out from his brothers business because it's cheaper!
Martin 11-26-14 7:03 pm: My brother just got here and we will have the tracking number in 15 minutes!
Kenny 11-28-14 12:45 pm: what's going on with these heads?
Kenny 11-28-14 1:20 pm: You got me! That is for now and I'm not going down without a fight!
Kenny 11-28-14 1:30 pm: At this point I want my money back!
Kenny 11-28-14 1:31 pm: I know he was getting my messages because it showed he was online on Ls1Tech!
Kenny 11-28-14 3:40 pm: Please ship those heads or refund my money!
Martin 11-28-14 3:45 pm: Sorry for the delay but I've been driving a semi for the last 7 hours and it's illegal to be on the phone while driving in MN! He does give me a tracking number!
Received the heads on 12-3-14: opened the box You could tell the heads were very high mileage! something had went thru the engine at some point and there was pits in one combustion chamber!
Kenny 12-3-14 8:25 pm: 44,000 miles huh? more like 144,000 miles!
Now at this point the pits did concern me but you can surface the head and I know it wont hurt anything! But the fact is he sold me a set of 44,000 mile heads and my thinking is that they should be in good shape! I had already tried to dispute the payment when he wouldn't give me a tracking number so I was going to let it go! That is until they go to the machine shop and the guy tells me they are going to need guides replaced! So would anyone be happy about paying $530.24 for a set of heads that's going to need guides and damage to one combustion chamber?
So I did get Very PISSED about this! I'm not going to post anymore of my messages I sent to him because I ask for just $100.00 refund that will help offset some of the Extra money that I didn't expect to have to spend! Yes, I was very mad called him a ***** head for selling that junk and he should be glad he is where is! He ask if I was threating him! To me that could mean a lot of things! He said that I still need to give him a good reason why I'm upset about buying the 243 heads at the price he was asking! Well, if I received what I thought was listed I wouldn't be upset! So, Mr.McCoy tells me that he sold them to me without even seeing the heads! he was selling them for a buddy at a salvage yard and they were boxed up when he picked them up! Big time LIE! I guess he forgot that he told me that he was going to clean them before he shipped them! So he is not wanting to refund any money and said that he didn't make but $25.00 on the heads anyway and he doesn't have $100.00 to his name at this time! In his messages he said that I was intending on screwing him out of money in the beginning for demanding a $100.00 refund from him and NOT the salvage yard! what the hell? I didn't buy these heads from a salvage yard! I bought them from Martin McCoy aka McCoyMotorsports! So, Mr.McCoy wants me to send the one head with the pits in it back to him and he's going to send me another head with in his message he put 65 miles but I'm thinking 65,000 miles! I told him Hell No! He's already got me once! His 44,000 miles head was junk I hate to see what a 65,000 mile head looks like! He keeps trying to twist this around and blame me somehow! All I ask is for a $100.00 refund so I don't feel so bad about paying $530.24 for this crap he sent me and help on the guide part! Like I said I can deal with the pits I mean to get them all the way out you would have to mill them a lot but I'm just going to surface them and go! Here are some things about him that are questionable!
He Deleted his ad after he sold me those heads!
He claims to have sold a ton of stuff on here but has 0 trader feedback!
I think He has done this to others but can't prove it!
He said that he is going to let people know how this went down and I didn't post my text messages on here because Yes I'm PISSED and I used a lot of curse words towards him! so if he post it! so be it! I was mad about this but all I ask was for a $100.00 back! He knows he sold Me a Junk set of heads! So Buyer BEWARE OF McCoyMotorsports aka Martin McCoy! I told him I was going to put him on here and he said that was fine that he had 2 more accounts he could use! I just don't feel comfortable sending these heads back to him when I can't dispute the sale!

Last edited by RPM WS6; 01-03-2015 at 02:40 AM. Reason: Non-sponsor contact info deleted
Old 01-03-2015, 01:57 AM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You forgot to menturn your threats of physical assault.
You forgot to mention you denied standard procedure of swapping.
I have the VIN off the vehicle the heads came off of to prove I didn't lie about the mileage.
You forgot to explain how many threatening/degrading/name calling texts you senot to me before you ever told me about the pitted head.
You want me to take a $75 hit rather than be professional and accept a swap for a good replacement 243 head (shipping both ways on me).
The offer to swap is still on the table but I will not tolerate you acting like cussing up a storm and classlessly degrading me when I am trying to be professional and offer a swap.
If I post screenshots of our text conversation this afternoon I guarantee you will not feel so mature/professional, and will also show that I am trying to work this out in a fair and professional manner but you simply want me to get screwed -I didn't, don't and never want intend/want to take advantage of you or anyone, which is why I have been and still am offering to do the swap. I told you I was done talking because you refused to accept the facts I told you about how those heads came to market and how much I had invested (I made right around $25 for my time invested in getting these and getting them to you).
I deleted the posting because no one wants to have to have a postings for items, that are already sold, cluttering the sales pages when others have postings for stuff they are selling drifting deeper into oblivion because sold items are still listed for sale.
Old 01-03-2015, 07:50 AM
Teching In

Default Lies

Lies, lies, and more lies! Yeah, show me where a made a threat! I said you better be glad you are where you are! Yes, If I seen you in person it wouldn't be nice! because how you screwed on this deal! FACT: what you listed and what I received was two different things! Listing what you say you bought the heads from a salvage yard, gas driving to your brothers place to ship them is bullshit! I got the texts where you say you didn't see the heads they were already boxed up ready to ship! But on the phone when I called about them and told you I wanted them you said yeah there a little dirty and I'll put them in parts cleaner for you before I ship them! lies, lies! You knew the condition of these heads before you shipped them and if you showed me a close up of that one combustion chamber I would NEVER paid $450.00 plus shipping for those heads! are far as deleting the ad! That was part of your scam! also, why are you giving me a sob story about how you didn't make but $25.00 on this deal and how you don't have any money! I have to say I would Never do all the work you say you did for $25.00! Man, you guys up North work cheat! Oh, I mint cheap! Giving someone the run around after they send a payment of $530.00 like Oh, give me 15 minutes and I will have you a tracking number! 2 days later I'm still sending you messages wanting a tracking number! Yes, It made me mad! when I caught you in that lie yesterday is why I stand firm on what I want to make this right! Until then, you can keep posting your lies! Make it right!
Old 01-04-2015, 08:52 PM
On The Tree

I can't say I'm surprised. I've heard of this guy before. He used to hoard all of the 3800 parts and sell them for a premium. Looks like lately he's moved up to the LS community and decided to hoard all of those parts and try to take advantage of people. He is the kind of person that makes this hobby NOT fun. McCoy "Motorsports"... LOL More like McCoy hoarded salvage parts.
Old 01-05-2015, 12:46 PM
TECH Regular

So wait, he got you to cover paypal fees then asked you to send it as a gift... in order to avoid paypal fees?
Old 01-05-2015, 02:06 PM
Teching In

Default lol

Yes He did! And yes at the time I didn't catch what he was doing to me! That part is 100% my fault! I had bought some other stuff from a member before this and he ask me to send it as a gift and I got what I bought from that guy! NEVER again will I send as a gift! He knew he had my money and I couldn't do anything about it! I'm in North Carolina he's in MN! I'm really mad at myself for this! Had a lot going on that day, I have been out of work since August with a back injury and with all the meds I was taking I guess I wasn't thinking right that day!
Old 01-06-2015, 06:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

how come you have not left him bad feedback yet ?? people need to know about this scammer..
Old 01-06-2015, 06:51 AM
Teching In

Default feedback

When leaving feedback, you MUST also include the link to the thread where the transaction took place. That way when people look at a trader rating, they can quickly refer back to the thread where the sale took place. I'm going to work on having a link show up in all the classified forum threads, so this information can be filled in for you (but its not there yet). Since he deleted the ad I didn't think I could leave feedback! Can somebody help me with this?
Old 01-06-2015, 09:48 AM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,483 Likes on 1,067 Posts

Originally Posted by kennyg1669
Since he deleted the ad I didn't think I could leave feedback! Can somebody help me with this?
It seems that the sales thread is an optional field. You should be able to leave feedback without it, though it's always preferred to include it when available.
Old 01-06-2015, 10:38 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by kennyg1669
When leaving feedback, you MUST also include the link to the thread where the transaction took place. That way when people look at a trader rating, they can quickly refer back to the thread where the sale took place. I'm going to work on having a link show up in all the classified forum threads, so this information can be filled in for you (but its not there yet). Since he deleted the ad I didn't think I could leave feedback! Can somebody help me with this?
You can leave feedback for him by clicking here: https://ls1tech.com/forums/itrader_f...k.php?u=161815
Old 01-07-2015, 11:56 AM
Teching In

Default Thanks

Thanks 1legged!
Old 02-08-2015, 12:51 AM
Teching In

Default Kennyg1669's doesn't like warranties.

Kennyg1669 does not allow for anyone to warranty out goods if there is an issue. He'd rather make everyone think the seller is as honest as Obama and that he doesn't lie.
He told me he didn't want a replacement -he told me the heads were already in being repaired. Then he mans up and exposes he still has only had them inspected -not repaired..... over a month later.
He is as immature as they come, and a LIAR LIAR LIAR (that's his kind of attitude towards others when he openly admits he's on prescription drugs -he can't honestly mentally stable on the drugs he's insinuating he's on).

Last edited by McCoyMotorsports; 02-09-2015 at 04:37 PM. Reason: threadcrapping derailed the posting.
Old 02-08-2015, 09:01 AM
TECH Resident

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-...tin-mccoy.html
Old 02-08-2015, 05:13 PM
Teching In

1 customer who wasn't interested in a standard procedure resolution rules out over 17,xxx positive transactions (Ebay, locally, numerous forums and classifieds based websites) nor does it mean I sent a damaged product purposely.
I will admit where I am to blame in that transaction is that I was a middle man advertising those heads for a local salvage yard that does not ship, and I offered to ship them if they packaged the heads for me to ship for them and where I went wrong was I took the yard guys word that they were in good condition, rather than inspecting myself (lesson learned).
I can guarantee there will be no issues with these heads.
If anyone doesn't want to buy them that's their choice, but whoever steps up and buys these will be happy with them.

Last edited by McCoyMotorsports; 02-08-2015 at 09:24 PM.
Old 02-08-2015, 06:13 PM
Teching In

Default Lies

If you would have made the deal with me right you wouldn't have negative feed back from me! You need to own up to the fact that you are a big time LIAR! I didn't buy those heads from a salvage yard! I bought them from YOU! You said on the phone you were going to package them! Then when i contact you about the junk you sent me you tried to lie and say somebody else boxed them up! also, I have had other's contact me about you!
Old 02-08-2015, 09:20 PM
Teching In

If I'm a liar for not packaging the heads myself (having given the instructions on packaging them properly) then you seriously better not find out about the politicians you vote for.
Having worked for a Fortune 500 company I can tell you for sure there are the sales people promising to package properly and then they aren't even in the same state the product they sold is in/getting shipped from, let alone the salesperson doesn't have a clue how to package what they sold for shipping.
As for people who've contacted you -please give names and instances where I did them wrong.... from what I read from your sources, they are upset about anyone in business (but only pointed me out), yet fail to see how a business succeeds (profit is essential -even 'non-profit' groups profit financially one way or another. I can guarantee your sources have never complained about making profit on anything they've sold, but are extremely excited about berating anyone they want to.
Now prove what I'm selling here is no good or simply realize you are thread-crapping (if you don't know what that is google it and compare it to the rules of the forum).
Old 02-09-2015, 07:29 AM
On The Tree

Are you seriously justifying screwing someone over, because our elected officials do it to all of us everyday????

You're also comparing yourself to a fortune 500 company? The beauty of the internet, having all the information in the world at your finger tips, if a company sends out bad products and then doesn't make it right, they won't be a "Fortune 500" company for much longer. (Unless you're GM and you have enough lobbyist to get a a bail out from the gov.)

I contacted you once with an offer on a set of heads. Then after the disrespectful reply I got, I'm not surprised to read where you've screwed someone over.

It all goes back to character, you have it or you don't.
Old 02-09-2015, 07:53 AM
TECH Addict

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

haha where are these 17k positive transactions? Not here. these will never sell on this forum, not sure why you're wasting your time and effort.
Old 02-09-2015, 01:06 PM
Teching In

Default Humm

Why is it you want to bring somebody else in the conversation every time? It wasn't me! The salvage yard did it! The part about you telling the lie to me about you didn't box the heads up proved to me that you did in fact know what you were selling! If you had 17,000 transactions you would have feedback or some kind of feedback! You screw people then you delete the ad! In this whole deal between you and I please tell me where I did something wrong? All I did was get upset when you wouldn't give me a tracking number for almost a week after I paid you! Then when I finally get the heads THEY WERE HOT AS DISCRIBED! Yes I was pissed! Yes if you were local it wouldn't be a good situation! I never made a direct threat to you! Yes I called you a ******** and many other names! Funny how you end up telling me that I had this planned this the whole time! What the **** have you been smoking? If you would have sent me what I thought I had bought you would never have heard from me again! If I were to see those heads in person 300.00 to 350.00 tops is what I would pay! You got me! Hope it was worth it!
Old 02-09-2015, 02:53 PM
Teching In

These are facts:
Kennyg1669 doesn't seem to comprehend a scheduling conflict occured between me picking the heads up from the salvage yard, getting them packaged and shipped the same days, all the while keeping up with other sales/packaging/shipping -I did what I had to do to get them shipped out that day, which includes having to have someone else package the heads using my instructions for safe transporting of the heads.
I offered to replace the damaged head, free of charge to Kennyg1669 and shipping on my dime. He refused the offer and then proceeded to tell me he had the head repaired prior to notifying me of the damage.
Kennyg1669 admitted to me he wanted me to suffer a financial hit on the transaction. That is when I knew he was irrational to try and deal with and told him I would no longer attempt to resolve the situation knowing he was trying to screw with me more than try to solve the problem.

Quick Reply: McCoyMotorsports- Martin McCoy