Notices
Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

New user suspicious - t0000j010

Old 03-27-2019, 02:39 PM
Staging Lane

Default New user suspicious - t0000j010

I posted a thread about wanting to buy an MGW shifter and I get a PM yesterday from t0000j010 informing me that he has one willing to sell me. I didn't think much of it, but he immediately provided me with a number to reach him. I finally reached him through text but never obtained a reply. I went ahead and sent him a PM this morning. After rationalizing this whole scenario I began to find it suspicious and decided to investigate a bit further. I went ahead an did a number search on a background checking database that I have available to my discretion and noted that the phone number is not owned by anyone. It was a temporary number. I went back to LS1TECH and reviewed the profile to note that it was created on 3/26, has 0 posts, and has a, what appears to be a random DOB. Not to mention that the individual wanted to sell me the MGW shifter for a lot more than they sell for brand new on the MGW site.

I just wanted to post this so others are vigilant and aware that fraud seems to just appear anywhere nowadays and I wouldn't want anyone falling into a trap like this one.

Search this Thread

About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.