Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

2fast4u where is my gas tank

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2004, 10:59 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2fast4u where is my gas tank

Well I think I have been pretty patient, but I feel I am getting the runaround, and being ignored at this point. I sent out a Money order for $100 for an 01 plastic gas tank to 2FAST4U (William Raedle) on 9-11-04. After being told multiple times it was being shipped out, I still have yet to receive the tank. I have not heard anything in 9 days, even after I have sent a PM, email, and posted in the original for sale thread asking for an answer on the status. Have seen William on the forum here in the meantime. I just want what I paid for, and I don't feel that is too much to ask. Aside from that, communication about the status of the tank would be great. As many times as shipping has been delayed even, it's nice to know what's going on, and not feel like you're being blown off. William has seemed nice enough about the situation but I can't wait around this long with no response, especially when I know he's been online. So here are the communcations that've been had. Little long, since this has been going on for going on a month and a half now since we first spoke. I don't necessarily feel like I am getting screwed here but perhaps this will prompt some action on Williams part, or some kind of communication. Notice I have included the dates. These are all the contacts that were made. Looking back on this all, I have had to ask for status a lot.

Originally Posted by Fbody4Ever via PM on 09-09-2004, 12:10 PM
What's your bottom dollar shipped on the tank to 65807? Thanks

Originally Posted by Fbody4Ever via PM 09-09-2004, 03:17 PM
$100 shipped sounds fine to me. I can send out a money order if that would be alright with you once all the details are worked out. I don't have paypal or anything like that. Fed Ex or UPS would probably be cheaper for shipping, might check with them on it. You have a box that size already and everything? I tried to buy a tank from someone before and I didn't end up getting it because they couldn't find a box to ship it in, so I just wanna make sure everything will be cool. Burned up a month waiting on the last tank and all that, kinda sucked. Let me know, thanks a lot!
Originally Posted by Fbody4Ever via PM on 09-10-2004, 09:48 AM
Sounds good, I will get a MO in the mail this afternoon. Thanks a bunch

Mike
Originally Posted by Fbody4Ever via PM on 09-15-2004, 11:24 AM
Hey there, not sure how long mail takes from here to there but I would guess that the money order should be arriving to you any day now if you havn't received it already. Just a heads up, thanks!

Mike
Originally Posted by Fbody4Ever via PM on 09-15-2004, 01:12 PM
sounds good. I assure you it will be there any day and it did in fact get sent out
Originally Posted by Fbody4Ever via PM on 09-21-2004, 11:32 AM
Just wanted to check the status of the gas tank and if it has shipped yet?
Originally Posted by Fbody4Ever via PM on 09-22-2004, 03:25 PM
Thank you for the update!
Originally Posted by Fbody4Ever via PM on 09-28-2004, 11:34 AM
Just wanted to check on the status of the tank again, Hadn't heard from you in a few days now

thanks
Mike
Originally Posted by Fbody4Ever via PM on 09-29-2004, 03:07 PM
As long as it gets here in one piece with no cracks or holes in it I'll be a happy camper. Let me know, thanks William
Originally Posted by Fbody4Ever via PM on 10-04-2004, 11:13 AM
Did the tank send out? Thanks
On 10-05-2004 I sent an email to William, although, I did it through the forum and do not have a copy of it. It basically asked where the tank was.

Originally Posted by Fbody4Ever via PM on 10-06-2004, 10:21 AM
I really need a status on this tank.
Originally Posted by 2FAST4U via Email on 10-07-2004, 9:16 PM
Very sorry I was out of town on a fast minute company meeting I will kick *** at UPS if they haven't shiped it let the lady promised it wouldn't be a problem if I agree to wrap it! I said fine do it! I will be up there personaly tomarrow and shoot you back a e-mail tomarrow night! I realy didn't thik this would be so hard, I have shiped supercharger kits,12bolts,k-member!

It is the odd size, And that it wouldn't fit in a box. Again very sorry! And thanks for your patients on this matter. If you get this today 10-7-04 sebd me your shipping address incase see had a problem with it! Other than that it is UPS's fault and I will let them know that!

William Raedle
Originally Posted by Fbody4Ever via Email on 10-08-2004, 12:28 AM
shipping address is

*Edited*

Thanks William.
Originally Posted by Fbody4Ever via Email on 10-11-2004, 8:29AM
What did you find out William?
Originally Posted by 2FAST4U via Email on 10-11-2004, 6:31 PM
What ups sucks It is wraped and the ups guy has refused to pick it up and ship it the lady I paid to ship it at ups. Said we was very sorry! I have told he this is very important and time is past due as when it should have been shiped! I have picked it up and am going to DHL, that new shipping company tommarow morning! If that doesn't work I will go right to a local frieght companyor offer you your money back with my deepest aplogy!
Originally Posted by Fbody4Ever via Email on 10-11-2004, 9:55PM
That sounds good. Please keep me informed as to what's going on.
Originally Posted by Fbody4Ever via Email on 10-16-2004, 9:31AM
It's been 5 more days since I last heard from you.
Originally Posted by Fbody4Ever via PM on 10-19-2004, 12:50 PM
What's the status on the gas tank William? Been a while since I heard anything from you. Please keep me updated. Emailed you and didn't hear back. Trying here.

Mike

Quick Reply: 2fast4u where is my gas tank