Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Paging Timberwolf

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2005, 07:09 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paging Timberwolf

I need that y-pipe or i need my money back.
Old 01-17-2005, 08:55 AM
Teching In

ttt 1-17-05
Old 01-17-2005, 03:59 PM
Teching In

i have sent another e-mail and a pm. here it is.

dude, this is getting old. i have sent AGAIN an e-mail and a pm asking what was up. with no response. pm me back or e-mail me. or i will be contacting paypal VERY soon, to see how to file this and get my money back! and adding it to the member feed back. i have tried to be very patient here but it is wearing thin.
--- i expect a response today.
---and i expect a tracking number by tommorow at the latest(i will give you till 5pm)
---or i expect a payment to my paypal in the amount of $130.00 by the same time tommorow.

i am done with this,
ben
Old 01-17-2005, 04:09 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,099 Likes on 721 Posts

Let's get some more info.

Item?
Status?
When did this deal start?
Old 01-17-2005, 08:31 PM
Teching In

i have entered into a deal with a member named timberwolf on here. when i first viewed his post, he had already posted and sold a few things from it. well he had a y-pipe for sale for $125 shipped. a friend of mine sent a pm to see if he still had it and he said yes, the first one to pay is the one who gets it and if i use paypal to add 3% to cover the charges of paypal. well after a couple of pm's and e-mails from myself to see if he still had it finally i got a response. here are the pm's; _____________________________________________
12-30-04 8:36pm; antivnm to timberwolf
hey kurtomac spoke with you earlier about the y-pipe for me. i will take it for 125. i just want to make sure it is not already sold before i send the money order. let me know the details, where to send the money order(will a cashiers check be ok?) who to make it out to, and are you taking care of the shipping? if everything is cool, i will have the check in the mail on Monday. thank you.
(you could also e-mail me at bloopemail@yahoo.com)
ben
12-31-04 5:58pm;antivnm to timberwolf
i sent a pm a while back. i am ready to send the money but i just need verification it is not sold before i just start sending out money. let me as soon as possible. i sent an e-mail also. thanks.
ben
bloopemail@yahoo.com
1-02-05 12:39 am;antivnm to timberwolf
i have sent a bunch of pm's and one e-mail about the y-pipe you have for sale. do you still have it? if so, i will take it. PLEASE, get back with me either way, so i can either send on the money or start the search again.

ben
1-02-05 12:42am;timberwolf to antivnm
I tihnk it's still for sale at this point. sorry I haven't gotten back to you yet, I had a couple either people say they would take it and they were sending paypal, but I never received anything. So I guess I have to assume it's still available since I haven't heard any more from them.
1-02-05 12:43am;antivnm to timberwolf
are you cool with 130 through paypal(to cover the 3%) and send it on to tennessee?
1-02-05 12:45am;timberwolf to antivnm
yeah, I can do that.
pat@gdd-online.com is the paypal address
1-02-05 12:46am;antivnm to timberwolf
watch your paypal!

Thank you,
ben
1-02-05 12:55am;antivnm to timberwolf
it should be there

if you dont mind to let me now if you received it and when you are able to send the y-pipe. thanks for your patience.

ben
bloopemail@yahoo.com
1-11-05 5:03pm;antivnm to timberwolf
hey,

i was just wanting to touch bases with you. i have not heard from you since i sent the money. i was curious to see when you sent out the y-pipe? also a tracking number would be good.

thanks,
ben
bloopemail@yahoo.com
1-11-05 6:38pm;timberwolf to antivnm
sorry, I have been out of town during the day until evening the last week or so. I work emergency services and sometimes have to go when they say go. Anyway, I should have a tracking number for you tonight or in the morning.
1-13-05 6:38pm;antivnm to timberwolf
i hate to keep beating a dead horse here but, has the y-pipe even been shipped yet? it has been two days since you sent that message and still no info. i am dead in the water, my car is on the jacks, and i have the headers(which i purchased 4 days after i purchased the y-pipe) sitting there waiting for the y-pipe. if it has already been shipped, great, what is the tracking number? If it has not, i hope you plan on getting in the mail by this friday, tomorrow.

Please help me out here,
Ben

I sent the last message to his e-mail also. and i still have not heard from him yet. im very sorry for the long he has had the money for a 2+ weeks , and best i can tell, he has not made any effort to get the y-pipe in the mail yet.
Old 01-17-2005, 09:19 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Let's give Timberwolf a day or two to respond, I will PM him this link.
Old 01-18-2005, 06:22 AM
Teching In

1-11-05 6:38pm;timberwolf to antivnm
sorry, I have been out of town during the day until evening the last week or so. I work emergency services and sometimes have to go when they say go. Anyway, I should have a tracking number for you tonight or in the morning.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

according to his last statement, i have already given him a week to respond.
Old 01-18-2005, 10:35 AM
On The Tree

I respond to every email when I can. I have tried to keep you up to date throughout. AS stated, I work emergency services, and that means I can't always do things right on time like I hope because I am on call 24/7. Add to that my wife having cancer and the schedule doesn't always work out as well as I would like. I have, however, sent everything that people have purchased from me and set them all up with UPS auto updates. In fact, if you have checked your email today you will see there is a tracking number in there as well. For the record, me seeing this post was a fluke. I wouldn't have even come into this forum had I not been scrolling the main menu and seeing my name on the "recent post" spot. So giving me time to respond in here only works if, like PSJ was going to do, you PM me a link to the thread. Oh, and I never did get a PM PSJ

Anyway, sorry for the delay, but it is on it's way to you and you have the tracking info.
Old 01-18-2005, 11:05 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

I have not had a chance to send you a pm.

Thanks for updating, but generally speaking if you use online commerce, you also have to get back to folks in a timely fashion because folks can tell if you have been online since they last pm or emailed you.
Old 01-18-2005, 11:49 AM
On The Tree

i thought id just chime in here since i have had experience with timberwolf over on camaroz28.com. i had sent him et streets for a partial trade on a ds and some cash. too make a long story short, after many many excuses i finaly received the cash months later.
i had also received quite a few pms over there that he had every excuse in the book before he sent people their stuff. i assumed he was a good seller since he had over 5000 posts but i was wrong.

kev
Old 01-18-2005, 01:53 PM
Teching In

-just checked the e-mail and the ups info is there.
-Sorry to hear about your wife. but i felt too much time had past without hearing from you. i did receive the info and i appreciate the response. i was begining to feel like i had just thrown away $130.00

Quick Reply: Paging Timberwolf