Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

MusicMaker1586= bad shipper/seller!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2006, 04:35 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MusicMaker1586= bad shipper/seller!!

i bought hptuners from him.

link = https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...ghlight=tuners

well i send him a money order for $486 which is quite a bit for USED tuners, well anyways...

he ships it regular USPS, WITHOUT insurance, WITHOUT delivery confirmation!!!

insurance and del. conf is a cheap thing to get, especially since i just sent him 486!!! he cand spend a few extra bucks to assure i get my package if not have some way to help me retrieve it??

anyways i email him and i tell him whats up? and basically he says im SOL. he said he called the post office and my address doesnt exist, but then to test that theory out, he sent me 2 letters with 2 slightly diff addresses, guess what, i recieved them, BOTH of them. so i tell him, there you go. thats proof that my address does exist!

so i tell him i want a refund and he says that once the package is out of his hand its not his fault!!!! which i understand, but for him to say that, he would have had to atleast gotten insurance or delivery conf to set BOTH our minds at ease!!! so i ask him for a refund again, and he says its not his fault, he paid the post office 10 bucks to deiliver it and thats that....

what shall i do!! i send a money order, not paypal or anything
Old 03-05-2006, 04:37 PM
11 Second Club

i mean, if this were me, i would refund hiim back, and take it up to the post office myself, i mean it is my responsibility to assure my customer gets his package! if it means i spend 4 more bucks, ill do it!
Old 03-05-2006, 10:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

thats jacked. seller should assume responsibility for that, esp have a package worth that much insured, and who doesnt get tracking numbers? everytime ive sent anythin i get a tracking number.

Quick Reply: MusicMaker1586= bad shipper/seller!!