Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Do Not Buy From TTTA

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2006, 10:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This guy SCREWED me with a **** clutch and then told me to call UPS and tell them it was damaged in shipping, and not that it was worn out UNLIKE his description, and was drenched in oil that ruined the ceramic pads.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SELLER.
Old 08-04-2006, 06:22 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Blue02Ws6
This guy SCREWED me with a **** clutch and then told me to call UPS and tell them it was damaged in shipping, and not that it was worn out UNLIKE his description, and was drenched in oil that ruined the ceramic pads.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SELLER.

You got the clutch in the same condition I bought it. If you thought I was lying then why did you not say anything then? I gave you the phone number of the place where I got it from, so you could ask them if that was their normal practice, to put the clutch in a plastic bag, with light oil in it to inhibit rust. I would have never thought that it would ruin the clutch. I have had other good dealings on LS1tech, and hundreds on eBay. That was just a crappy situation-I would not have sold it, if I knew it was garbage.

Take it light.
Old 08-04-2006, 09:54 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by TTTA

You got the clutch in the same condition I bought it. If you thought I was lying then why did you not say anything then? I gave you the phone number of the place where I got it from, so you could ask them if that was their normal practice, to put the clutch in a plastic bag, with light oil in it to inhibit rust. I would have never thought that it would ruin the clutch. I have had other good dealings on LS1tech, and hundreds on eBay. That was just a crappy situation-I would not have sold it, if I knew it was garbage.

Take it light.

Will you refund my money? I told you it was no good. IF you were a reliable person you would have given me my money back, I would even send the damn thing back to you.
Old 08-04-2006, 10:35 AM
Staging Lane

*shakes head*

A year ago, I DID try. First I wanted you to describe the damage to the clutch with the guys at East Coast Performance. Since I bought it from a customer of theirs, and they took it off the car, and sent it to me. I also suggested filing a claim with UPS since I know I did not add anything that would ruin the clutch, like I told you, it only sat since I bought it(in my room in a closet, not in a garage or anywhere near oil).

Like any used part there was no warranty, and you are the one who stopped trying. I would have helped you as far as you needed me to, but I wasnt going to refund the money without exhausting every other option.

I assumed you either got it taken care of, your mechanic ripped you off, or something, you just stopped emailing and calling. It was not my place to hound you to see if everything was ok.
Old 08-04-2006, 10:55 AM
TECH Apprentice

*shakes head*

A year ago, I DID try. First I wanted you to describe the damage to the clutch with the guys at East Coast Performance. Since I bought it from a customer of theirs, and they took it off the car, and sent it to me. I also suggested filing a claim with UPS since I know I did not add anything that would ruin the clutch, like I told you, it only sat since I bought it(in my room in a closet, not in a garage or anywhere near oil).

Like any used part there was no warranty, and you are the one who stopped trying. I would have helped you as far as you needed me to, but I wasnt going to refund the money without exhausting every other option.

I assumed you either got it taken care of, your mechanic ripped you off, or something, you just stopped emailing and calling. It was not my place to hound you to see if everything was ok.

You stopped answering my calls, and didn't want to get anymroe pissed. Someone that claims a clutch is in gerat condition when it isn't and then tells you to try and defraud UPS is not going to try and make anything right, just like I knew you wouldn't give me my money back. I contacted that race shop and they told me they had no record of the sale and that they couldn't help me. I tried calling you several times with no answer so I pretty much wrote it off as just dealing with a shitty person, but I will be damned if you sell **** on here again without people knowing how you handle your transactions.
Old 08-04-2006, 03:41 PM
Staging Lane

I never avoided your calls. You had plenty of options you did not pursue. First was my phone, then e-mail, and LS1Tech. I told you then, and Ill say it anytime you would like to chime in on anything I sell-There was no warranty, and you got it in the same condition I got it in. I was not aware of any damage to the clutch. So I did not screw you.
You told me some story that your mechanic said the clutch is ****. Who is he? Why should I believe him? How many days/weeks after you got the clutch until the first time you told me about anything-and Im supposed to just assume you are being honest? I know the guys at ECP know how to ship and handle parts. The clutch was never around anything to contaminate it. I know I sure as hell did not pour oil on it.

**QUOTE**
I will be damned if you sell **** on here again without people knowing how you handle your transactions.
**QUOTE**
LOL Right, lets see. The first thing I did was offer my number and try to help. Then I get you the number for the shop who uninstalled and packaged it. Knowing I did not "oil the cltuch". I told you then I could not refund all the money, I was broke at the time, and was in a place where I had to sell anything of value to get through the month. I remembering offering remaining parts I had to send, but you said you still would not have a drivable car. It seems I tried more than most "shitty" people would have. Again, I never avoided you-you decided to stop trying, and admitted it here.

For the last time, had I been able to refund the money, I would have then took it up with ECP myself. However that wasnt the case, and I did more than I was legally bound to, and more than I think most people would have in my situation. I have bought used parts before, and they broke and I did not cry about it. Its part of the reason they are "used" and the price is below new retail-make sense? Get your panties out of your *** and move on. Ill even help you tell everyone how much of a shitty seller I am by adding some of your quotes to my signature.
Now go buy some vagisil, and apply liberally.
Old 08-04-2006, 05:09 PM
TECH Apprentice

Plain and simple.

You sold a clutch that is not usable as a good condition one. I asked if you would refund my money and you said you couldn't and then started dodging my calls. These are the facts, and in my book makes you a loser that should not be trusted. You still do not offer any effort to make it right no matter how much BS you spout.
Old 08-04-2006, 05:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

Default Do Not Buy From Ttta

Here is the story.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/non-automotive-classifieds/550152-xbox-360-bunch-games.html
Old 08-04-2006, 07:16 PM
Staging Lane

LoL. Wah-wah-wah.

The wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round =)

Take it light.
Old 08-05-2006, 04:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

LoL. Wah-wah-wah.

The wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round =)

Take it light.
You're very lucky you are many miles away form me.
Old 08-06-2006, 02:01 PM
Staging Lane

You're very lucky you are many miles away form me.
Why is that? Because you are a big tough guy that can make himself feel better by posting empty threats over the internet?

I cannot and will not take you seriously. You did not even follow through with trying to resolve the issue. You gave up. You did not want to get "anymore pissed off". Again not my place to call you and remind you to ask ECP if that was their normal practice. I also remember telling you I would not be able to refund your money until my tax return (remember I sold everything to move into a house-hence the reason I no longer had the money weeks after you paid for the clutch). You could have even called around that time, and if you would have shipped the clutch back, and it did indeed have said damage, I might have refunded the money, but almost a year later you still think you are justified to cry about it. After months and months of nothing? Fawk you.

A shitty seller does not offer his phone number, and time to help resolve an issue weeks after the transaction. I had no money I could have sent you, and I dont remember EVER selling any used parts with a warranty with the nature of used parts. Get over it.
Old 08-07-2006, 09:56 PM
ACW
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Feedback removed from the unrelated sales thread and merged into here where it belongs.