Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

snyper: anoying deal

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 10:56 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default snyper: anoying deal

MADE A DEAL WITH SNYPER ON A LT1 MANIFOLD SENT HIM THE MONEY VIA PAYPAL NEXT THING I KNOW HE SENDS ME A PM TELLING ME HE SOLD IT FOR A HIGHER PRICE ON EBAY BUT ON HIS FOR SALE POST ALL THE ITEMS HE HAD FOR SALE THERE WAS NO MENTION THAT ANY OF THESE PARTS WHERE LISTED ON EBAY. HE SENDS ME A REFUND THROUGH PAYPAL AND PAYPAL INFORMS ME THAT I CAN NOT HAVE MY MONEY BACK FOR 3 TO 5 WORKING DAYS. i THINK HE IS CHICKEN ****.
Old 05-07-2007, 11:04 PM
TECH Regular

And? Its not like he kept your money.
Old 05-07-2007, 11:35 PM
10 Second Club

Lets recap for anyone wondering..he pmed me yesterday 3 times in a row saying he'd send immediate payment and I said ok. Now had that of happend he would of had the intake on the way...then I didnt hear anything back..in the meantime I had put the intake on ebay for a 3 day auction just to see what Id get for it..so it was up today and someone won it for 207$...in the meantime...after not hearing from him he sends the money...having already got the money from the other guy I immediatly..repeat IMMEDIATLY refunded his money to him and now hes complaining cuz paypal is going to hold his money..so please explain to me how im scamming? You are getting ever single penny back..and I refunded within 5 min of sending it to me. Had you of sent the money "immediatly" the intake would of been yours... I recommend against selling to this idiot.
Old 05-08-2007, 03:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sounds like an honest seller, Maybe you shoudl check out my thread on ls144, I am still waiting for my refund or part 1 month later...

Quick Reply: snyper: anoying deal