Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Skipperbiskit BAD Seller. Hasn't grown up yet

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2007, 12:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Skipperbiskit BAD Seller. Hasn't grown up yet

... and will be getting a life lesson soon. It's funny how people will do things over the internet that they won't do in person. So much space inbetween to protect you... right?

I bought a set of Fuel Rails from this kid. They were described as NEW Nasty Performance Polished Fuel Rails. NOTHING was mentioned about them not being complete with mounting blocks and hardware. I guess he was right. All he said was, "Fuel Rails" so I guess he got me on a technicality. I hope he likes my sense of humor too. Someone might want to talk some sense into this kid to either refund the amount of money to cover the rest of the fuel rails or send me the parts. I'm gonna be in his area soon. I see him talking all kinds of **** to people on his keyboard inviting them to come see him if they're unhappy. I'm unhappy, and I'm inviting myself.

Just a few facts:
For sale thread said NEW Nasty Performance Polished Fuel Rails for $150. They only cost $180 new and are missing $60 worth of items to complete (quoted from Nasty). You do the math. We negotiated $140 so I get the great deal of only spending $20 more than they cost retail after I buy the rest of the missing parts.

I sent him the money via paypal. He falls off the face of the earth for about 7 or 8 days. I contact him and he says he sent them out yesterday. Another 5 days pass and I PM him again asking where they were and if he really sent them at all. He sends me a tracking number for a shipment that went out that day.

I get the "new" fuel rails in a bent cam box shaped like a boomerang where this tool didn't use any packaging to secure them so they are clanking around. One is in a piece of plastic, and NOT bubble wrap, just thin plastic, and the other is outside of it so I guess that is suppossed to keep them from banging together. I open the package and the first thing I notice is that they are obviously used. They are completely oxidized, you can see remains of teflon tape in the threads, and they are mildly scratched. No big deal though. They're just metal. Nothing I can't polish out. Then I notice that he just sent me the fuel rails with no mounting blocks or any hardware at all. So I give him the benefit of the doubt. I PM him saying he "forgot" to ship them in the box. Of course I can't because he is banned from ripping off another guy on here. He also got his part but left out some information in the description. He was sold a "New" and completely rusted swaybar. Again, if it were me, no big deal. I can paint it. The rails, I can polish. But I can't go into my garage and CNC a set of aluminum mounting blocks and screws. This is going to cost me more money now. That is stealing.

This kid is obviously has no respect for other human beings. From the tone of his other posts that I have read, he doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would let someone get over on him. So I'm sure he'll understand how I feel when he meets me. If you can't tell by my tone, it isn't the money, it's the point.
Old 06-18-2007, 01:37 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A guy in the Texas section had a problem with him too. Something about recieving an LCA and it wasn't in the condition as described.

J
Old 06-19-2007, 02:10 AM
TECH Regular

Default Yeah well...

Everyone knows how I feel !! its a shame is he from texas ! and a bigger shame he has an LS1 car and now a truck !! he needs a Honda or a Sunfire guy is a TOTAL DOUCHE !!!!!!!! DONT BUY FROM HIM !!!!
Old 06-19-2007, 07:58 AM
Custm2500's #1 Fan

he's been running rampant on performancetrucks.net too... WATCH OUT FOR THIS GUY!!!!!