Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

What would you do?

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 01:19 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default What would you do?

Ok on 6/21 I sent money to someone on this board for a ported/powder coated tb. We had exchanged maybe 5 pm's b4 I sent the money within 20min. As soon as I sent the money I sent another PM saying money sent. Since then I have not had any contact after sending several PM's. I sent the money paypal should I go ahead and contact them or wait a little longer? Or make another thread listing his name as a scammer this **** really pisses me off. When I sell something I send it out when I say I am and make sure I message the buyer to let them know. He said it would be shipped out the 26th but never heard anything. I understand if there was a family emergency or somethin crazy came up but damn just dont leave me hangin.
Old 07-02-2007, 01:29 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Always get the buyers full information before sending out money. It helps to post the link of the for sale thread to see if there is any mention of delay.
Old 07-02-2007, 01:35 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by GEARHED
Always get the buyers full information before sending out money. It helps to post the link of the for sale thread to see if there is any mention of delay.
Well I seen where he had done this a lot so I wasnt worried. All his trader feed was positive. I dunno all I want is 1 pm back for an update of some kind. Oh also I seen where he posted today on the forums!
Old 07-02-2007, 01:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Maybe he doesn't have a core available yet?
Old 07-02-2007, 02:12 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by John02Hawk
Maybe he doesn't have a core available yet?
He told me he was working on a couple and it should be rdy to ship out by the 26th. Also if there was a problem why no contact??