Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

buyer beware of Bad1Le Albert J. Gonzales

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2003, 01:06 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default buyer beware of Bad1Le Albert J. Gonzales

First the admins should of never let this guy back on this forum for pulling this crap off before. HE should be banned all together. I made the transaction on the URL below from the corvetteforum. Albert speak up!!! Where you hiding at??

Corvette forum
Old 07-30-2003, 01:26 PM
Formerly 4mulaJoe

Default Re: buyer beware of Bad1Le Albert J. Gonzales

bad link
Old 07-30-2003, 03:24 PM
On The Tree

think we got some prostars from him last weekend... dont think there was a issue... might be the wrong guy though
Old 07-30-2003, 06:16 PM
Teching In

Could be the same seller, but he has not end up to his deal. Waiting for him still.
Old 07-30-2003, 08:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i had a problem with this guy a while ago as well. here is the thread. click here. i think its the same guy. he used to post as Blue11secTA. he also hangs out at texas racing scene as well. dont remember his screen name there, but it has something to do with a viper. if you look up in the white pages in the San Antonio area, you can get his grandpa's fax number. he says he works for him. . i wish i had the address that i picked the tranny up from. seems to me like it was 619 or 679 house number. his gp's name is the same. it took me over a month to get a hold of him about shipping out my tranny. i finally just told him i was coming to pick it up myself. good luck man
Old 08-04-2003, 02:55 PM
8 Second Club

Rob they are different people. Bad1LE is AJ (Albert G.) and has gone by that name for awhile. That is a different person. His area code is 281 and he post on everyboard as bad1le.
Old 08-04-2003, 03:39 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,096 Likes on 720 Posts

11sec = Alfred something, 1bad = albert something.
Old 08-06-2003, 04:45 PM
Banned

Hey guys.
Yes this should be banned from all LS1 web sites. I saw a crankshaft that he was selling on LS1.com. We decided on $215 shipped. I overnighted a money order for $260 12 days ago. The extra $45 he was told was to ship the crankshaft express. One week after he signed for the cash, he said that he had shipped it. I still have no crankshaft. I am paying for a rental car while I wait. He will not send me a tracking number and he says that his girlfriend sent it and he doesn't seem to be able to find out through her even who she shipped it through. I really do not believe that it ever got shipped.
I paid $45 to have it shipped express, and 12 days later, I have no crankshaft.

EDIT: Even if I get my crankshaft tomorrow, or the next day, etc, he still ripped me off the extra that I sent him to have it shipped express.
Old 08-06-2003, 06:47 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,096 Likes on 720 Posts

Can anyone get a hold of Albert to clear these transactions? If you are hurting for a crankshaft email me but let's hear what Albert has to say.
Old 08-09-2003, 06:35 PM
MASS seller approved

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea, I got majorly screwed by bad1le last summer for over $2200. I bought a set of supposed GTP Stage 3 heads and after fighting with him for 3 months and trying to get my money back, he finally sent the heads but they were just POS hand ported heads that flowed like **** and were worth NOTHING.

Stay away from this guy at ALL cost!
Old 08-09-2003, 11:37 PM
*Bad Trader*

ya i sold him a bare block and after backing out i refunded all but 60 bux, now he keep threatning to come over to my place, so i know his email works if yall want it... email me for it..
Old 08-12-2003, 11:31 AM
8 Second Club

First off ByByC5 I remember the block you were selling to him. One of your friends told him the block had some problems and you had lied... Hmmm... And he is the bad seller

Time2Kill. I know for a fact those heads were GTP. They are for big bore motors, not a stock motor. I figure you having F-body knowledge should know this. They did work good on AJs car and helped it keep up with my 500rwhp Cobra.

Crankshaft guy, you must not read alot because if you check Htown racing. He is out of town and said he was refund your shipping money due to the shipping error.

Prostockjohn. The Vette guy got his cam in. I dont know why he did not post here, but he got it in. Time2Kill is a idiot, if he has a problem he can call GTP and ask about the heads. Its not that hard. ByByC5, if hes the same guy Im thinking of, tried selling AJ a bare block that was in perfect condition bu†ò¸Qd a friend say the block had some major flaws.
Old 08-12-2003, 05:00 PM
Banned

Actually he NEVER said that he would refund my money. He told someone that he would take care of it. He is now telling me that UPS lost it so I might be able to get some money back through them for the shipping. However, he has NOT once offered me a tracking number, a refund for the extra I paid him to ship it express, or a refund of any kind. Also, he is infact back in town and has been since Sunday night.
All that I can get from this guy is BS.

I read plenty (especially my own posts). I am pretty much up to the second with this situation, which is more than I can say for you. Nice try though.
Old 08-12-2003, 05:55 PM
8 Second Club

Would you like me to take pics of his garage, etc... For you. I do live down the road from him.
Old 08-12-2003, 05:56 PM
8 Second Club

Also btw... If you goto the UPS Store here in town they have yet to give me a tracking number. I have shipped about probably 10 different packages. Blowers, exhaust, etc.. Never have had them give me a tracking number.
Old 08-12-2003, 06:21 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts

Chris, if you use a UPS store, the tracking number is automatically printed on the receipt when you pay for the shipment. You don't even have to ask for it. Nice try

Tony
Old 08-12-2003, 08:32 PM
*Bad Trader*

nice try VOBRA, he nknew from the get go it had a striped bolt hole an needed a tap, and he said he would come pick it up, after 4 weeks of BULLSHIT and 4 opther lost sales waiting on him and a supposed catchcan, i refunded 80% of his money, he can kiss my ***. i lost money/sales and alot of bitching from others why i was waiting, so get over it,
As for shipping ****, ive had my share of bad transactions, some on my part and some not, and let me tell ya, i learned that no matter what happens it allways backfires, i lost a good reputation cuz of my personal issues that led to bad transaction,GET IT FIXED!!! it will only benifit you.
Old 08-12-2003, 08:42 PM
8 Second Club

ByByC5 my bad on the block. He had 2 blocks he was interested in. YOu had the one that needed to be re-tapped. I thought you had the one that was suppose to be perfect and come to find out it was fucked. My bad on the false accusation.

Tony just any FYI the only reciept Ive ever been given is one for my credit card, one for what I bought, and the one that has all the stuff I wrote on it... I goto the UPS Store right next to the Albertson's in Friendswood. I will scan all three of the slips if you would liek to see them. The only thing I will blank out is my credit card #. I dont mean this in a cocky way but I'd like to see where it is for future reference for myself. Ive never been asked for a tracking #.
Old 08-12-2003, 10:08 PM
*Bad Trader*

Ive never been asked for a tracking #.
the way you talk you sound like Albert under a diffrent name.....
Old 08-13-2003, 12:21 AM
8 Second Club

Yeah I really am AJ thats it jack ***... Tony and all the people in Houston should know who I am. First of all if you knew me Id never drive a F-body that for sure LMFAO and AJ drives a what? a F-body.. Plus AJ is out of town right now last I heard so guess what.. Friendswood is next to Pearland so he wouldnt be here.. just an FYI.

Quick Reply: buyer beware of Bad1Le Albert J. Gonzales