Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Completly Satisfied with Mods and Service of HPA

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2004, 10:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Completly Satisfied with Mods and Service of HPA

Hello to all my fellow muscle car enthusiast. I just wanted to share my recent experience with modding my 01 SS. This may be a little long but I just wanted to share my story. Once I decided to modd my car I began to search for mods within my budget and a shop that seemed to be good at what they do(also with decent prices ) Well I decided to go with A/S Heads and Cam package with Flowtech Long tubes ORY(I know they are not the best but they are a BANG for the BUCK), Stage 2 clutch ,double roller timing chain, harden push rod, and computer tune. The next step was finding a good place for the install and I found (High Performance Associates HPA) After setting my apointment I arrived on Thursday Morning and my car was completed Saturday heading for the Dyno. After the last pull the car registered 409rwhp 389RWTQ through a restristed exhust. I first want to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH John and Randle from HPA. You guys are super and the customer service is A#1. I really appreciate the time that both of you spent showing me every little detail that you did and answering all of my questions. Jonh and Randle were even sooooo cool they took me to the track to experince what is known as Real Steet Drags in Union Grove Wisconsin. I would also like to give Spec Clutches a ton of credit. After my install I returned back to Michigan and the Spec stage 2 clutch totally failed. I contacted John at HPA and told him what happen to the clutch. John immediately contacted Spec and I was blessed with a Spec Stage 3. John and Randle asked me to return to HPA to have the clutch installed (free of charge) and also to retune the car as a token of their appreciation for my business. I just wanted everyone to know how well I was treated and the quality of the work by HPA. THANKS A MILLION
Old 05-17-2004, 01:48 AM
Launching!

I have to second your opinion on HPA. Great customer service. They have a customer for life here. I highly recommend them also. Well worth my drive from the city all the way out to Wauconda. (No where near the drive for my man from Michigan ) I appreciate the effort that John and his boy put in; good people for sure.

Side note: I met you and your girl at HPA Thursday, glad to see all went well. I hope to catch up with you in the future.
Old 05-18-2004, 06:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

i bought a converter and cooler from them a few months ago.the converter is great but the cooler didnt fit due to my CAI being in the way.

john agreed to take it back and credit my card.after it was returned i waited over a week later and my card wasnt credited.i called and he said he couldnt credit it for some reason and he'll mail me a check.it was a couple days later when i called and i have'nt received it yet.john said its in the mail.this was saturday and it still hasnt arrived.ill give it till the end of the week before i start getting upset.

john gave me a great price on my converter.i hope this is just a mistake and its taken care of ASAP.
Old 05-19-2004, 09:07 AM
Staging Lane

HHmmm I sent the check out last week and you still have not goten it.. This is the second time the mail has lost a check i have sent out. PM me your address you want it sent to again and i will Fed-EX it to you this time.

John
847-4897-5900
Old 05-19-2004, 04:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

ok,thx again john.
Old 05-20-2004, 11:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

Hey Jonh and Randle from HPA just wanted to give a little update on the performance of my mods. I went to the track yesterday and ran a best of 12.406 at 114mph. "That's on a big a$$ 18inch rim and street tires" Man I could have gotten much more because my 60ft times are still 2.04. I ran out of time and had to leave the track early. I will be calling you for those pulleys and a cut out SOON. Maybe even a gear. We will have to talk about that(ha ha). Just more reason why I am so satisfied with the work. My goal is to get hi 11's on street tires. It may be tough but I think with a little more power and seat time I can do it. Plus you know why I want to stay on the street tire lol$$$$$.
Old 05-21-2004, 05:41 PM
TECH Senior Member

have you sent it out yet john?
Old 05-21-2004, 09:27 PM
On The Tree

Also think HPA is top notch. They did all of my mods over the winter (heads, cam, intake, headers, clutch, etc.). John dumped one set of heads and ordered up another set because he wasn't satisfied with the gain. Did all the labor to make the switch free of charge. Got a few more things I'm thinking about doing this winter and HPA will be doing them. They really care about their work.
Old 05-22-2004, 05:23 PM
Staging Lane

orange its on the way. If you get the one i sent us mail it will be void. this one went out Fed-Ex

john
Old 05-24-2004, 07:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

i got it today john.

thx again.
Old 05-24-2004, 10:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I haven't had any work done by HPA yet (though I may have something in a few weeks I'll be callin about kinda nice cause I'm in Wauconda too heh) but I've been hearing nothing but good things about them! Definetly sounds like they know what they're doing and are honest.
Old 05-28-2004, 04:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Very Honest!!!!!!