New LS1 Owners - Newbie Tech Basic Technical Questions & Advice
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ls1 harness standalone

Old 07-20-2018, 03:55 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ls1 harness standalone

Hey guys what’s up. I’m doing my own standalone harness I’m about to solder the injector wires but I notice the coils are solder with the injectors in a junction would it be ok To leave them like that.

And my reverse lock up solenoid, skip shift solenoid, 02 bank 2 snsr 2, 02 bank 2 snsr 2 and maff sensor are together as well can some guide to the right direction please. Anyone that had done as ls1 standalone harness with a t56 trans let me know
Old 07-20-2018, 05:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Matal-LS1
Hey guys what’s up. I’m doing my own standalone harness I’m about to solder the injector wires but I notice the coils are solder with the injectors in a junction would it be ok To leave them like that.

And my reverse lock up solenoid, skip shift solenoid, 02 bank 2 snsr 2, 02 bank 2 snsr 2 and maff sensor are together as well can some guide to the right direction please. Anyone that had done as ls1 standalone harness with a t56 trans let me know
In the original harness:
The Coils and the injectors on each bank share a single fused ignition feed. INJ1/2 fuses
The MAF and the (Bank 1/2, Sensor 1) o2 sensors share a single fused ignition feed. Eng Sen fuse

Since you are building your own stand alone harness, you can wire it differently if you wish or leave it as is. The rear o2's are just for emissions and can be eliminated for a custom harness. I am unsure of the solenoid wiring, but I am usually working with manual cars.
Old 07-20-2018, 05:42 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Harness

Wouldn’t be any problem if Leave the coils with injectors connected or will be better if I Rewire the coils o n circuit. I did deleted the rear o2s but I switch the rears to the fronts on the ECM. Thanks for your help.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ls1 harness standalone