LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion (https://ls1tech.com/forums/)
-   New LS1 Owners - Newbie Tech (https://ls1tech.com/forums/new-ls1-owners-newbie-tech-4/)
-   -   why can'y i post in the parts for sale section (https://ls1tech.com/forums/new-ls1-owners-newbie-tech/243660-why-cany-i-post-parts-sale-section.html)

slow98Z 11-28-2004 04:15 PM

why can'y i post in the parts for sale section

anybody know? :bang:

SilverSSGabe 11-28-2004 04:19 PM

You need 50 posts. To be able to sell stuff I think.

ss rally red 11-28-2004 04:23 PM

Read the Sticky......

z98 11-28-2004 04:27 PM

Because you're too stupid to read the rules post at the top of the page probably.

It even says "ATTENTION: Membership Requirements to Post an Ad."

Sheesh. I wonder how some people figure out you have to open your fly to keep from pissing your pants.

BlueSix 11-28-2004 04:30 PM

Fuckin' newbies.

try opening your eyes. Stickied right at the top of the for sale forum...here's the link if you're too lazy to look for it.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207297

SilverSSGabe 11-28-2004 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by z98
Because you're too stupid to read the rules post at the top of the page probably.

Sheesh. I wonder how some people figure out you have to open your fly to keep from pissing your pants.

:judge:

unit213 11-28-2004 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by z98

:funny: :jest:

Take it easy guys.

slow98z - we have a minimum post rule that we implemented to protect our members from fraudulent transactions.

slow98Z 11-28-2004 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by z98

thats uncalled for :thumbsdow

slow98Z 11-28-2004 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by unit213

Take it easy guys.

slow98z - we have a minimum post rule that we implemented to protect our members from fraudulent transactions.

Understood I will wait :eyes:

jrp 11-28-2004 05:07 PM

:lol: :lol:

looks like everyybody beat me to it :secret2:

CRAGER 11-29-2004 05:31 AM

Originally Posted by unit213

Take it easy guys.

Exactly! Chill out! We don't need that kind of crap here.

darrensls1formula 11-29-2004 11:40 AM

The guy made a mistake and didn't read the sticky. Obviously he's new here or he would have had the post count to sell. Instead of politely showing him the error of his ways some of you insulted him and used profanity. Not the best way to welcome a new comer and answer his question. If a guy gets harrassed when he comes here for making a mistake then he may not want to return. While some individual posters might not care there may be a few sponsors here that do.

I thought a few of the replies here were immature and uncalled for. You just as easily could have rolled your eyes and not wasted time typing a response. Certainly I can not be the only person here who heard the phrase "If you don't have anything nice to say about someone then don't say anything at all".

Some of you veteran posters here should remember that you didn't get 1,000 post count as a bonus for signing up. You all started out as a newb with post count of 1 at some point. Maybe you didn't make mistakes and maybe you did. But to err is human, to forgive is divine and to not insult a newcomer for being human is common fricken courtesy. Or at least it should be.

Sorry slowz28. I hope you don't think all people here are like this. Many are very cool and will help you when you have questions about parts and performance. But next time read the stickies in each section as it may answer questions you have. Also the search feature here is awesome. I myself have used it several time to answer questions or just pass the time on a slow day at work.

Good Luck with your parts for sale and your car.

00 Z-28 11-29-2004 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by darrensls1formula
The guy made a mistake and didn't read the sticky. Obviously he's new here or he would have had the post count to sell. Instead of politely showing him the error of his ways some of you insulted him and used profanity. Not the best way to welcome a new comer and answer his question. If a guy gets harrassed when he comes here for making a mistake then he may not want to return. While some individual posters might not care there may be a few sponsors here that do.

I thought a few of the replies here were immature and uncalled for. You just as easily could have rolled your eyes and not wasted time typing a response. Certainly I can not be the only person here who heard the phrase "If you don't have anything nice to say about someone then don't say anything at all".

Some of you veteran posters here should remember that you didn't get 1,000 post count as a bonus for signing up. You all started out as a newb with post count of 1 at some point. Maybe you didn't make mistakes and maybe you did. But to err is human, to forgive is divine and to not insult a newcomer for being human is common fricken courtesy. Or at least it should be.

Sorry slowz28. I hope you don't think all people here are like this. Many are very cool and will help you when you have questions about parts and performance. But next time read the stickies in each section as it may answer questions you have. Also the search feature here is awesome. I myself have used it several time to answer questions or just pass the time on a slow day at work.

:werd:

Tiger2o69 11-29-2004 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by darrensls1formula

I agree.

Nine Ball 11-29-2004 10:47 PM

Some of you guys are acting like dicks. Do it again and we will ban you from participating here. :mad:

98DroptopSS 11-29-2004 10:53 PM

"Some of you guys are acting like dicks. Do it again and we will ban you from participating here"

Nuff said!

Camaroz 11-29-2004 11:13 PM

that was harsh and uncalled for. your calling him a newb? i would say what you just did there was very newb... :mad: