Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

** One Month!! **

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2005, 08:40 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Talking ** One Month!! **

Well today is the day, as of today I have owned my 98 Firebird Formula for one month, I am totally addicted to torque and have learned to adopt the attitude of gas mileage be damned if you can go faster than everyone else. I love my car and I wanted to thank all the great people of LS1Tech.com for helping me make some decisions I knew not a damn thing about and helping me ease my mind about potential problems I knew not a damn thing about. Thanks to everyone
Old 06-14-2005, 09:48 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Luna
Well today is the day, as of today I have owned my 98 Firebird Formula for one month, I am totally addicted to torque and have learned to adopt the attitude of gas mileage be damned if you can go faster than everyone else. I love my car and I wanted to thank all the great people of LS1Tech.com for helping me make some decisions I knew not a damn thing about and helping me ease my mind about potential problems I knew not a damn thing about. Thanks to everyone

NICE......
Old 06-14-2005, 09:50 AM
Teching In

By the way how do you post things under your text like pic or car specs?
Old 06-14-2005, 02:57 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's called a signature, or sig for short. Read the stickies in the new enthusiast forum, such as the one titled "getting started in LS1tech" or something like that. And read the stickies in the other forums before asking a question. Oh yeah, read the stickies in JRP's sig if you haven't already found them elsewhere.

Go to user CP and slick on edit siganture.

I'll be at four years with mine in 11 days.
Old 06-15-2005, 06:09 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by blkZ28spt
It's called a signature, or sig for short. Read the stickies in the new enthusiast forum, such as the one titled "getting started in LS1tech" or something like that. And read the stickies in the other forums before asking a question. Oh yeah, read the stickies in JRP's sig if you haven't already found them elsewhere.

Go to user CP and slick on edit siganture.

I'll be at four years with mine in 11 days.

Thanks, I found it