Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

leeme know what you guys think

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2006, 09:04 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default leeme know what you guys think

i have the chance to buy a ls1 in chicago here are some deatail tell me what you think a resonable price is, thanks

1999 Pontiac Trans AM! it has 43,000 miles
This car is beautiful inside and out. Car is mechanically flawless and needs absolutely nothing. Ready for the summer! I love this car and hate to let it go, but I am moving into my own place and I will need the cash. It comes with the stock monsoon cd stereo or for an extra $100 I will through in the aftermarket pioneer mp3 cd player already installed, which is up to the buyer. This car has not one scratch or dent on it. The only blemish it has is on the rear bumper about half inch above the license plate is a small crack and this is shown in the pictures. The leather is absolutely superb on this vehicle and best of all it comes with the SGI Services extended warranty with only a $50 deductable covering this vehicle at any North America dealer until April 2008 (This is a $2,000 extra included). Coverage included and covers the engine, transmission and transfer case, drive axle, suspension, steering, brakes, electrical, air conditioning, fuel system, audio center, and hardware of the vehicle.

it has basiclly every option other than the ws6 package
lemme know what i should offer him [/SIZE]

Last edited by hardtohitme7; 05-12-2006 at 09:37 PM.
Old 05-13-2006, 02:34 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would think in the Chicago Metro area you could ask for as much as $20K for a car like that.

Edit: See that it's not a WS6, still, if it is as cherry as you say, with pretty low miles $17-$18K?

It all depends on the market and availability there.