Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vararam air filters

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2006, 07:59 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vararam air filters

I won the foam type for an LS1 off of Ebay. How good are they? Also where can I get a P&P TB? I ordered an MTI clearlid & SLP Bellows. I am thinking a stall is next.
Old 07-06-2006, 03:49 PM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow this is a backwards post. So you ordered the Vararam air filter off eBay, THEN you research to find out how good it is? For a basically stock application, you probably won't find a noticable difference by replacing the stock filter. Most of the filters that claim more CFM just allow more debris to get into your engine. I've seen plenty of people running 450rwhp through a stock paper filter.

You can get a ported and polished TB from pretty much any sponsor. Texas speed, Thunder racing, etc ... Although, I don't think a ported TB is the best mod to do next. I would work on your exhaust first ... at least a cat-back. As for the stall, you may want to do some research on that before you run out and buy one. Read around the forums, call up some shops, see what everyone recommends.
Old 07-06-2006, 09:14 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know I know it is backwards. HAHAHA. After getting it I was seeing what they had to say & of course they claim how great there filter is blahblahblah.