New LS1 Owners - Newbie Tech Basic Technical Questions & Advice
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fair Prices?

Old 12-20-2006, 10:52 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Fair Prices?

Hey, I am about to sell some items that came with my car. DO NOT consider this a for sale or contact me wanting to buy them. I am only trying to get a feel for what they are worth. They are not for sale yet. When they go up for sale, you can pm me along with everyone else and let me know if you want to buy them. I am thinking I might have some difficulty because they are just stock items, but they are taking up a lot of space in my small apartment, so they have to go. What do you think a fair price would be for a stock hood off of a 95 LT1 that is in excellent shape? Was only on the car 2 or 3 years. Bright red is the color. No dings, dents, scratches or rust. This thing is really like new. Even the black heat stuff on the inside is in good shape. I looked at eBay, and it looked like $250 would be a good price. What can I expect shipping to be? $100 or so?
I am also selling the stock rims. I was thinking $50/rim, and selling them as a set or one at a time. The tires are worthless, but the rims are in good shape. They haev 40550 miles on the rims. Clean.
Also, and I think this is a LONG shot, but I have the stock muffler/pipes. They were replaced with flowmasters. I really doubt anyone would want this, but who knows.
I also have a cover for the car. It is basically just a dust cover, basicially a fitted bed sheet. I was thinking of throwing this in for whoever buys the hood, but the thing is that it is only good if you garage the car. Pretty worthless if you have it outside or under a car port. Please drop a line and tell me what you think these things are worth fair price.
Old 12-21-2006, 04:57 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

any ideas? wrong forum?

Search this Thread