Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thank You HSW Pics of my Kit from them, I LOVE THE TRANS HUMP BRACKET check it out

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2009, 07:37 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thank You HSW Pics of my Kit from them, I LOVE THE TRANS HUMP BRACKET check it out

I picked up from there place my Nitrous kit, Ashtray switch, and Trans hump bracket to mount my bottle between the rear seats
I just want to say Thank you to the sponsors they all gave me deals and took care of me, But due to Location i picked HSW they are only 45 mins from my house and an hour from my College, So I saved on shipping by picking it up from them and if i need any help or anything is wrong they are only right up the road. But all the sponsors answered all my questions fast and Even gave me some really nice deals I am very pleased with the nitrous sponsors on here You guys are great
But I am in love with there trans hump bracket, Not only was it Black but It looks great even with there Logo in the front of it. This is exactly the look i wanted and i did not even know it. I am very happy with everything, and great instructions, i ordered For now i just ordered a Wet Nozzle kit trans hump bracket and ashtray switches in two more weeks i will be ordering the acces package. and they threw in the instructions to wire everything for the acces package so i can do it and have it all set up by the time i buy it so it is just a simple plug in and PLAY I cant wait to have it tuned and everything installed and a little warmer of a day to test it out on the roads near my house since there are no cops around.

Thank you again Nick I am very happy with it You might get a call from me this up coming week i am not the best with wires but i have been doing my research and reading and going over everything so we will see how it goes.

(sorry for the shitty pics taken from my IPhone, and on my GF's Bed LOL she was at work and i was visiting her, needless to say she was pissed when she saw the price, and figured it out that it was and i quote "NOS" so i had to explain no its NITROUS OXIDE and not to call it NOS because its better its HSW : D)
Here is the Hump Bracket that i am in love with

Old 02-15-2009, 07:41 PM
FormerVendor

Very nice system.. looks like a very complete setup. There valve also accepts a NANO system
Old 02-15-2009, 07:43 PM
12 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

nice setup cant wait to get mine installed
Old 02-15-2009, 07:47 PM
9 Second Club

got a link for the bottle mount? i have been looking on there site but didnt see it. i was wondering if it was possible to manipulate the stock brackets that come with that kit so you could bolt them straight to the floor.
Old 02-15-2009, 07:50 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Brad@NANO Direct
Very nice system.. looks like a very complete setup. There valve also accepts a NANO system
Eventually i will but for now College budget i am taking it one step at a time but my steps are quick, Bought the car in April of 08 bought it with a catback and Lid, Left it alone until Dec. 08 (it got boring ) Bought LT's and TSP Y pipe, I was like ok i am good for a while two weeks later bought an Ls6 intake, then i said Ok i am good for a while two weeks later I got rid of the old catback put a cutout and full 3" with a dynomax bullet then same old story no more then two weeks later i got it Dyno tuned, then i sadi OK NO MORE NO MORE then well a week after the dyno tune i bought this Nitrous kit (this past friday) So in a matter of a month and a half i bought all my mods Ughh its getting pricey........

But i figure i dynoed at 350hp 360 tq i never had it dynoed stock but i am going with a 150 shot so i am guesing 180+ HP and well A good amount of money in a month in a half so... Who knows i do want Nano eventually
Old 02-15-2009, 07:52 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by subhumanzz
got a link for the bottle mount? i have been looking on there site but didnt see it. i was wondering if it was possible to manipulate the stock brackets that come with that kit so you could bolt them straight to the floor.
Sorry for the double post but They told me since it is new the site has not been updated yet Pvt nick he took care of it for me, He told me they had one i called him the next day because i was going to place the order just for the bracket and Switches online and i could not find it and he told me it has not been posted online yet... But the brackets that come with there kit fits right onto it , and so does the nicer bottle brackets they have fit right into it. I am so happy with it like i said it is exactly what i wanted and i didnt even know thats what i wanted....
Old 02-15-2009, 10:17 PM
On The Tree

More Pics of the bottle mounted.

Old 02-15-2009, 10:31 PM
9 Second Club

i need to pick one of these up. it looks great.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:09 AM
S2K
On The Tree

Location: Bristol, TN/Knoxville, TN/Mooresville, NC/Phoenix, AZ

They need to put that up on the site. How much was the tunnel mount?

Edit: Don't forget to post some install pics when you get around to it!

Lol, Second edit: Since I know someone from HSW will post in here. Can you all get me a pic of your billet adjustable bracket mounted to one of those. Black preferably.

Last edited by S2K; 02-16-2009 at 01:16 AM.
Old 02-16-2009, 08:10 AM
FormerVendor

Guys, we have the tunnel mount all finished up, we are just trying to snap pictures of it with different brackets and get it loaded on the site. Should be up sometime this week.

If you look at the top picture you will notice it has two different bolt patterns. One is for the standard bracket and the other is for our billet bracket. Install of either will be a breeze, no drilling it out to accept different brackets.
Old 02-16-2009, 08:28 AM
Teching In

How much is the bracket? and does it sit flush with the tunnel?
Old 02-17-2009, 11:45 AM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i want one of those tunnel mounts ASAP!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-20-2009, 01:35 PM
S2K
On The Tree

Still waiting for this to be uploaded on the HSW site.......
Old 02-20-2009, 02:13 PM
Staging Lane

PRICE on tunnel mount???
Old 02-20-2009, 02:17 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by S2K
Still waiting for this to be uploaded on the HSW site.......
x2 ive been checking the site all week for it lol
Old 02-20-2009, 02:31 PM
FormerVendor

$69.99. We're getting ready to switch over to a new site so all of the new products will be on it. Shouldn't be too much longer. If you need to order it now, just give us a call.

Nick
Old 02-20-2009, 03:53 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Mike@HSW
Guys, we have the tunnel mount all finished up, we are just trying to snap pictures of it with different brackets and get it loaded on the site. Should be up sometime this week.

If you look at the top picture you will notice it has two different bolt patterns. One is for the standard bracket and the other is for our billet bracket. Install of either will be a breeze, no drilling it out to accept different brackets.
as in the aluminum bracket with the handle on it?
Old 02-20-2009, 04:30 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by slowbrakiller
as in the aluminum bracket with the handle on it?
Yup

Nick
Old 02-20-2009, 09:07 PM
S2K
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Nick@HSW
$69.99. We're getting ready to switch over to a new site so all of the new products will be on it. Shouldn't be too much longer. If you need to order it now, just give us a call.

Nick
Price is good. I wish I would have saw the reply earlier today, and I would have ordered it. You'll be hearing from me Monday.
Old 02-21-2009, 07:59 AM
Teching In

asking again. does it sit flush with the tunnel?