Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

plate question

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2010, 11:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default plate question

Ok with out starting a wet vs dry debate let me word this carefully. I plan on running 100 dry max on my ls1. If you look in my sig I run at the track with no filter. In that picture I didn’t have my extra hood that I cut a hole in. Ive got the equipment to tune so flashing at the track to change timing and fueling with the ecm is not a problem. Fuel pump and injectors are new and capable of keeping up. I also run open loop with no maf or iat so what gets tuned is what it gets. I know I would have to keep an eye on bottle pressures with this but that’s not a problem.

So heres my question. I was going to do a plate and its in regards to dispersement. Whats your opinion on a plates capability to disperse a 100 or less? Using a single nozzle isn’t really a option since I change my hood and just stick a filter on the TB for the street so I rather not have to disconnect a nozzle and tuck the line away.
Old 06-18-2010, 09:07 AM
Ls1tech & Truck Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

90% of plates (Ours and all the sponsor plates im aware of will) have No problem at all handling a 100 shot and giving great distribution.

Hay if dont mind could you send me a PM on why you went the way you did with your tuning setup and choice on dry? Im just curious and always love hearing about peoples setups.
Old 06-18-2010, 01:46 PM
Chris@NitroDaves

The plates especially our version have no problems with dispersement at the lower hp levels. You can go down to a 35hp shot with the plate without a problem.