Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ZEX wet Nitrous Oxide System 82235

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2012, 06:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ZEX wet Nitrous Oxide System 82235

Hey there LS1tech members. This is my first post here, but I use the same username on all my other sites (Bfc.com, mye28.com, r3v.com, s/w.com, etc) and have a flawless reputation with all of those communities. My apologies if this is in the wrong section, just thought I'd get it out there.

Anyway, I came over here to offer up my ZEX nitrous kit for LSx motors for sale that is in EXCELLENT to near new shape. Asking $500 shipped It is a complete WET kit, and it is complete (less the activation switch) as it was from ZEX and works perfectly. I ran it on my e36 for the last 8 months or so. Pics available if you're interested, but it's like every other ZEX kit out there. The 10lb bottle is still more than half full.

Feel free to PM call, or text me at 35two-78nine-96one1

Although the part number on the box is 82235 for LSx motors, I have been using this on my 1998 BMW flawlessly, so I know it can be fitted to other vehicles. AFAIK, the part number only specifies that it is activated via the TPS switch. Since most of our bimmers are TPS vehicles that provide a WOT signal at 5 volts, it can be run on our cars as well. I've run this kit on my e36 for the last 8 months and its been a safe/reliable setup.

I am selling because I am now going turbo, and will not be using nitrous and boost together.

INCLUDES:
55 HP Jets
Bottle & Bottle Brackets and Mounting hardware
Half full bottle of N20 (if you're local or pickup - I don't think it's legal to ship a filled bottle on Nitrous Oxide but we can look into details).
All 3 lines - main line, fuel line, and N20 line.
Wet Fogger Nozzle
Zex (brain) box
Section of wiring with fuses, etc.

EXTRAS INCLUDED:
ZEX purge solenoid and a couple hard lines
Also have an extra nozzle from NOS

YOU WILL NEED:
Only an activation swith ($8 at any parts store)

Will also take interesting trades. I am looking for a wideband o2 kit.

Quick Reply: ZEX wet Nitrous Oxide System 82235