Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best place to purchase Nano nitrous internationally?

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2017, 05:33 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best place to purchase Nano nitrous internationally?

Yo, I'm in australia and after a kit plus some spare parts, are Nano even still in business? They've been almost completely unresponsive to my emails.

Anyone know who the best distributor would be to contact? I've tried a few places such as Nitrous Outlet with no luck. I really need one of these kits as I want to use the nitrous at cruising events on a circuit track and a heater probably won't be able to keep up with my intended use.

Thanks in advance guys!
Old 07-07-2017, 09:05 AM
TECH Resident

I have a buddy that is a nitrous dealer and it took them a year to respond to him. Kinda rinky dink operation if you ask me.
Old 07-07-2017, 09:58 AM
FormerVendor

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

That's going to be tough. In all honesty, sourcing it used would be faster. Or build your own.
Old 07-07-2017, 04:17 PM
Teching In

Thanks for the responses gents. A bit disappointing they're so hard to communicate with. They sent a response email within 24 hours then not a peep for 2 weeks. Weird. I giess they don't like money or something LOL
Old 07-25-2017, 11:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The owner's name is Tom and I heard he had a stroke. He is a nice guy but I had to call back several times to remind him to send my order. He's probably not ignoring you on purpose. You might try calling him. He answered my calls. I got the impression he does not have anyone else helping him with phone and emails. I got him every time I called or emailed.

Quick Reply: Best place to purchase Nano nitrous internationally?