Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

nitrous sponsors

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2004, 10:54 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default nitrous sponsors

Hello, My name is Kyle and I live in houston. I have been reading posts on this site for several months and never got around to joining.All the drama has made me join. I guess its like watching wrestling. I have been following all the drama about price wars and I must say that I think it is a good thing to have sponsors fighting over the best deal. I personally have a NOS kit on my LS1 and it works great. I know where cold fusion is located and I have several friends that run there stuff. No problems with there performance or the quality of the kits. I have never contacted them but they do seem to be very helpful. Dave seems to be taking things very personal. Why get upset??? Is he losing sales? well, I must say that dave has definetly been throwing the biggest rocks. In my experience the guy that gets the most upset is the one who lost. Just like in a drag race I have never seen the guy that wins get more upset than the loser! my 2 cents.
Old 08-12-2004, 10:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

You REALLY dont want to see the PM that nitrous mike sent to me. I actually posted it here in the forum and it got deleted. That right there should tell you something about who is throwing the biggest rocks.
Old 08-12-2004, 11:02 AM
Teching In

Default rocks

Originally Posted by Bad Habit Bird
You REALLY dont want to see the PM that nitrous mike sent to me. I actually posted it here in the forum and it got deleted. That right there should tell you something about who is throwing the biggest rocks.

so he throws rocks back at you for you calling him an *** hole? Did you deserve it?
Old 08-12-2004, 11:40 AM
TECH Veteran

The nitrous Forum has always been drama free...I want to keep it that way. Keep posts on a technical nature only. If you want to post YOUR experiances with a specific brand kit go right ahead. If you want to discuss business practices and professionalism start a thread in the Lounge.