Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

100 tnt wet shot ??

Old 06-27-2005, 01:25 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 100 tnt wet shot ??

hey im new to the forums here but i need some help i friend of mine is gonna sell his tnt kit to me and i was just wonder should i doo anything to prep the car for this its a stock 01 corvette with a intake for now, also how do i run the lines- im planning on putting the bottle in the rear cargo spot soo its not visable - doo i have to drill a hole to run the lines under the car ? ,,,
also what kinda power gains will i c from this its a 100 shot but i hear tnt over sizes there jets soo its really like a 125 shot any way what kinda gains should i see from a set up lile this 1/4 wise 3 ,4 tenths or what ?? thanks
Old 06-27-2005, 05:55 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Ro9889
hey im new to the forums here but i need some help i friend of mine is gonna sell his tnt kit to me and i was just wonder should i doo anything to prep the car for this its a stock 01 corvette with a intake for now, also how do i run the lines- im planning on putting the bottle in the rear cargo spot soo its not visable - doo i have to drill a hole to run the lines under the car ? ,,,
also what kinda power gains will i c from this its a 100 shot but i hear tnt over sizes there jets soo its really like a 125 shot any way what kinda gains should i see from a set up lile this 1/4 wise 3 ,4 tenths or what ?? thanks
124 at the wheels on a tnt 100 shot, and u should see anywhere from .9-1.4 seconds off, u can run the lines many ways i think that there are plugs in the bottom of the floor under the carpet, i know they are on fbodys
Old 06-27-2005, 08:41 AM
Banned

Default ^^^

are you seriuos??? 124 at the wheels??? that's awesome. if that is the case yea i'd expect to see atleast a second quicker e.t. i think i am going with a tnt kit next spring... t.f. 2 kit. i want a big shot!

Search this Thread