Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NE1 using Pulsoids?

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2006, 12:51 AM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NE1 using Pulsoids?

Been a fan of the Wizards literature for a long time, but never got into trying out the pulsoids. Figure since I need to redo my whole system, again, I might as well consider using them. Plus he has a nice Minimaxiser to match frequency wise.
Old 01-07-2006, 11:00 AM
TECH Addict

Nope never heard of them. I take it they are for use with a progressive controller?
Old 01-07-2006, 12:01 PM
Restricted User

Yeah, the lit. describes them as never needing rebuilding, and the best etc etc etc etc. I might take the time to test one of them out.
Old 01-07-2006, 12:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well I have some mixing with the Wizards of NOS and was going to debut some of there stuff in the US, through Denny at RaceTested the US distributer. Well I finally gave up on that idea and chose to support US companys because if you do your research, they (wizards of NOS in England) bash US nitrous companys big time. They also primarly cater to small forgien cars. Your choice Cat, but I think US companys have just as good noids, probably better, they just don't label them as a pulser, when in fact most can do this with ease.

Check this noid out (the one in the center), A nitrous 700hp noid, it is built like a freaking tank, you could pulse this bad boy all day and have not a problem, same with the 400hp ones on either side:

Robert
Old 01-07-2006, 01:46 PM
11 Second Club

I to am trying to find the best noid to pulse with. Im a big CF fan so them big ones are looking real nice.

Last edited by ws6sojuiced01; 01-07-2006 at 01:53 PM.
Old 01-07-2006, 05:26 PM
Restricted User

Robert, I have read the **** slander on the US Companies, but I also have seen this type of Advertissment (isn't that how they, across the pond, spell it? ), and sometimes there is truth behind it but we Americans deny it of course. So, thought I would inquire to see if anyone has experience with their product. It doesnt do me too much justice if I went that route, as I would have to buy two noids, their "upgraded" nitrous noid can only flow 250, WTF. Yeah, Le Car meets Le Nitrous, and Le Boom!
Old 01-09-2006, 01:18 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have looked at the Wizards of NOS products in the past. I also talk to Trevor from time to time. He is the owner. Some of his products really seem facinating to me. They may bash American companys and I do not care for that.However the pulse noids are neat. I had a set come in about 4 years ago. A customer wanted them used on a directport we were doing for a Viper. I talked the customer into using the nX solenoids instead. At that time I did not do any further research into the product. I was scared of the units do to the small gauge wire and different style fittings. Since then I have talked to Trevor about his products. I need to take time to study them more. I will say that the desighn is different. Being different sometimes scares people right off the bat. I know of a big HP car running his direct port in a class for a series I work and sponsor.. The unit uses I think 8 solenoids for one stage.I can not remember exactly.This is due to the solenoids not flowing as much..
Dave
Old 01-09-2006, 05:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea I have talked with Trevor numerous times, and was going to go with some of their products through Denny (who is a nice guy) at RaceTested , but things kind fell apart and ultimately I decided that because they hammer US companys that I don't want to run their stuff anywho. I have break apart schematic of their noids and it is very interesting on how they do things. I used to also partake in the WON forums, but fealt I couldn't continue being a nice guy, so I haven't been their for awhile. I still wish them luck though, and hope they ease up on their partners across the pond.
Robert