Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LT1 dry

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2006, 08:19 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default LT1 dry

Alright, so the LT1 maf dosen't add fuel. I know I have to run the rubber tube from the zex box to the fuel pressure regulator. My question is can I spray before the MAF? I have a grantelli MAF, so it dosen't have a screen. So I guess I am wondering if it affects the MAF or not, can I install the nossle into my K&N intake or should I install it in the elbow after the MAF?
Old 07-05-2006, 11:08 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by camar0corey
Alright, so the LT1 maf dosen't add fuel. I know I have to run the rubber tube from the zex box to the fuel pressure regulator. My question is can I spray before the MAF? I have a grantelli MAF, so it dosen't have a screen. So I guess I am wondering if it affects the MAF or not, can I install the nossle into my K&N intake or should I install it in the elbow after the MAF?

the lt1 maf does provide fuel...have it running on my lt1.

with your Zex kit the nitrous is sprayed AFTER the MAF or you will run very very rich.
Old 07-05-2006, 11:08 AM
On The Tree

after the maf, in the elbow
Old 07-09-2006, 07:30 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If the MAF on the LT1 does supply fuel, why did the ZEX kit go the route of using the rubber hose? Can I spray before the MAF and not use the hose??
Old 07-09-2006, 02:08 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by camar0corey
If the MAF on the LT1 does supply fuel, why did the ZEX kit go the route of using the rubber hose? Can I spray before the MAF and not use the hose??
with the zex kit thier claim is that they adjust the pressure to the FP reg. based on the bottle pressure so that you will run a perfect nitrous/fuel ratio.

when running a dry kit (MAF) you can't adjust the fuel mixture unless you do pcm tune.

if you have the zex just run it the way it came.